Marketplace is Unavailable

13mpty

Hello, 

So I been having this issue since level 1 (about 2 month ago) I have contacted support twice and followed their instructions, i have followed people guides on how to fix the shit and still a no go, I just wondering if anyone here still having this issue? or does anyone know if they are actually working on fixing it? this is BS and I am *cricket*ing tired on not having the option for the marketplace.

I will try to run an update today but like I said, I have done everything the support center told me to do when I asked for help and also read a lot of forums where people posted solutions and if you google around you will find that there is A LOT of people with the same issue that none of those fixes works

Same here. Im having the same problem here. Can't use the marketplace since I started playing. Reaching 45 soon... Tried all ways. Google around. Windows is up to date! Nothing for me to install. I'm using Windows 10. Have tried i.e.  Firefox. Microsoft edge... Still seeing transparent marketplace. Can't click or do anything.... And not only the marketplace. Character info. And viewing others profile too. All I'm getting is transparent window with abit of details.  Please help if anyone know how to fix it. Thank you

Archived