Forums

BSH Skill Books and them greedz

mihwK

So on EU, the BD Skillbook is at 500g, and the Warlock for 300g, which is simply ridic.

The most annoying part, I don't know why, but the stupidity and the greed really annoys me:

Tha BD one was 300g, no one in their right mind would ever buy it for that price either, specially bcause all the other classes get their for 50-80g.

And no one did, so he got his book back. In his head now, some really special kinds of thinking patterns happened. In which he ended up thinking, hey if NO ONE buys this thing for 300g for days, maybe I should simply put it in for 500g instead, THAT will get it sold.

LOOK at the prices of the other books, and then ask yourself if your stupid drop will go out for 500g. If everything goes for 50-80g, why on earth would someone go and spend 500g for that thing. It didn't go out for 300g for a reason, pushing the price even higher after that is really special, you have to be a really special person.

You get 1 idiot like that to lead, and the rest simply follows, the 2nd guy puts it in for 490g, and so on. It doesn't go out, you wait for them to get some brain cells so you can buy it from them for a reasonable price, like ALL the other stupid books which aren't even 100g. But no, just let it sit there, I hope ppl will get more drops so in the end you will get even less gold than you would have gotten if you weren't so insanely greedy.

Not every classes skill is as useful though.

I don't know specifically about other classes, but BM and BD skill is extremely useful in PvE and PvP. It increases your DPS by a lot. Prices aren't just pulled out of nowhere. People look at the usefulness of the skill and the demand it might have. Those 50g-80g skills are probably not as useful for those classes.

Even Warlock, though it's not even released yet. I hear their skill lets them use their strongest attack twice in a row, making it very very good. People have played other regions so they know this and set the price accordingly, since Warlock is coming soon.

8 minutes ago, Shinsetsu said:

Not every classes skill is as useful though.

I don't know specifically about other classes, but BM and BD skill is extremely useful in PvE and PvP. It increases your DPS by a lot. Prices aren't just pulled out of nowhere. People look at the usefulness of the skill and the demand it might have. Those 50g-80g skills are probably not as useful for those classes.

500g really? :)

No one bought it for 300g, so the intelligent conclusion is to up the price to 500g.

Even someone buying gold would think 10times if he wants to drop 500g. How much money is that?

Buying it would cost you 20'625 Coins, if you would get the LOWEST price possible for every G. That means it will cost you 258 Euros minimum just for that book. In a game where not having that book doesn't change anything, you can do all of the stuff anyway. Even the people who are willing to spend money wouldn't just yolo an item you don't  need for a more realistic price of 300+ Euros. Some of these whales got their money simply bcause they know how to handle money, and throwing it out like this won't happen that easily.

How good is the Warlock book, do you happen to know? Since I was planing to roll a Lock I won't spend gold on the BD anyway. I just mentioned it since it's the most expensive one, and also the one jumping from 300 to 500 after not getting sold for days.

The real beef I have is with that 1 guy who keeps pushing the Lock book to 300g, he puts it in before the others, so the other ones just follow.

Archived