how over-played will warlock become?

Dray0s

3 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Is it a pet class?  Sounds like the pet doesn't really stay around.  Summoner seems like a pet class to me.  If the thrall doesn't stay around often, it wouldn't feel like a pet class to me.

Wait, is it a pet class? I don't want to play a pet class. But if the thrall doesn't stay around... it depends on how often you can summon the thrall. Knowing this game, you could probably summon it once per battle, so that's pretty often, isn't it?

Main? No idea. Didnt play in other versions. But it looks amazing and will definitely become my fav ranged class. Well.. not much competition for that spot.. ranged sucks. I'll still roll one when the patch comes. I'll even plan in a free day and prooobably max it day one - if i dont get tired or frustrated.

Nerfed to death in pvp? No fcks are given. I dont play pvp. Well other than ow-pvp, which sucks anyway,,

Still doing well in pve with insane group buffs? Gimme gimme. Who cares for pvp anyway.

(For those unable to spot stuff on the internet, the above was obviously over dramatized. You also dont need to answer the question about who cares for pvp lol..)

8 hours ago, Xiuyu said:

Wait, is it a pet class? I don't want to play a pet class. But if the thrall doesn't stay around... it depends on how often you can summon the thrall. Knowing this game, you could probably summon it once per battle, so that's pretty often, isn't it?

if u watch the videos of its pvp, it summons it Multiple times in the same fight in arena, so it seems to have a high uptime... also someone said something about other pets they have or something also, not 100% Sure it is a Temporary pet, but no idea how regularly u'll keep it out.

8 hours ago, Brand X said:
8 hours ago, Xiuyu said:

Is it a pet class?  Sounds like the pet doesn't really stay around.  Summoner seems like a pet class to me.  If the thrall doesn't stay around often, it wouldn't feel like a pet class to me.

Its not a pet class.  The thrall appears for a like 30 + seconds than its gone and it only provides buffs to the summoner and players.  The pet does not follow you around like the summoner .  The Thrall is meant to be a temporary buff to the warlock and the party and the main dps comes directly from the wl.

Most people will quit when they realize that Warlock as we will get it wont really be viable if you are fully PVP focused. Thats why in korea no warlock made it up high now.

They are still decent in PVe tho, even tho their abilites got heavily nerfed.

Archived