Tyranei

Dungeon AFKers

1 hour ago, Tyranei said:

How does that take into account players who die to the fire because of impatient players?

It doesn't. It would only lead to more griefing due to said impatient players trying to get loot for themselves. So yeah, not a good idea.

59 minutes ago, Lssi said:

vote kick them ,done (everyone must vote)

Not an option unless it's an offline player. A better idea tbh, but probably won't be an option anyway due to fear of it being abused, which, let's face it, is a very plausible scenario if majority in a party is dickish to the one(s) they wanna kick.

Blazi   
On 2016. 03. 10. at 5:55 PM, Tyranei said:

Yeah, we need a system that gives all party members a prompt to vote whether to kick a player that has activated the prompt through whatever requirements NCsoft decides (no input within a certain amount of time, not doing damage or enough damage, or whatever other methods that would be viable).  The drop he probably rolled 10g on was the Merry Potters recipe, which is currently worth around10-20g.  At least each of you got 2g from him, lol.

He doesnt roll on anything just changed in the party loot options the minimum limit so the votes start from 10g not 1 Copper :)

Tyranei   
On 3/19/2016 at 2:28 PM, Blazi said:

He doesnt roll on anything just changed in the party loot options the minimum limit so the votes start from 10g not 1 Copper :)

Oh, I misunderstood.

I suspect it's not as many afk players as one would think.  Lag is an issue with this game big time.  I've been hit with it lately, and the shorter dungeons I can barely make it in time to get credit for completion, let alone hit the boss.   Bigger dungeons that have portals I usually can't catch up because I lose over a minute traveling through them.  It's stupid really, I mean come on, just opening my inventory causes the game to stutter.

7 hours ago, VonGrafSpee said:

I suspect it's not as many afk players as one would think.  Lag is an issue with this game big time.  I've been hit with it lately, and the shorter dungeons I can barely make it in time to get credit for completion, let alone hit the boss.   Bigger dungeons that have portals I usually can't catch up because I lose over a minute traveling through them.  It's stupid really, I mean come on, just opening my inventory causes the game to stutter.

I suppose your outdated laptop has nothing to do with it, right?