Gated content, 45 balance, arena lag

TheEllimist

2 hours ago, ThommiX said:

Doesn't matter,you want to argue semantics now?

What known network and arena issue? I'm not saying you dont have an issue,i'm saying it doesn't seem to be as widespread as you want to make it. Tried arena a little,didn't see bots(i'm sure i'll fight one eventually). Why would they have to response here on forums when there doesn't even seem to be a widespread problem,how about you contact support and find out if its on your end first?

Anyway,Bots are in EVERY game out there.Not just this one. Did you do your part and report them to support? They do fight against them,that much i've seen.

They are indeed working on the bots, i have seen way fewer bots these days, i can even see other people chats not clouded by the stupid bot text...

2 hours ago, Shinju said:

And that's my point. What i'm saying is: Do not expect alot of Praises, i've seen some here, but they are gone because there's alot more complaining or asking for other things to be added in the game.

And that's where appreciation reaches it's end.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ThommiX said:

Way to go ignoring how you exaggerated things already and failing the entire argument. Yes,those posts aren't any backup of a MAJORITY having problem.

Advocating for a majority is pretty irrelevant. This isn't a presidential election. NCWest doesn't need 51% of people having issues for them to lose money. It doesn't even need 40%. A business losing even just 15% of its customers every quarter is doing poorly. What's with the majority obsession? The majority aren't subscribed to reddit. Does that automatically mean they have no problems? How many are simply silently quitting? The majority aren't on the forums. Does that mean everyone that isn't here complaining has no problems?

That train of logic seems strange to me.

Archived