Gated content, 45 balance, arena lag

TheEllimist

ok explain to me:

What issues with the balance are you having? Is this gonna be another one of those "that class is OP" topics than please spare it because, any class can beat any other, if you cant then the issue isnt with the balance its with you as a player who cant play his class right.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TheEllimist said:

Content is being unlocked not added, weeks have passed with known arena/network issue's and no response from NCwest and the arena is 50% bots anyways. Those are the facts

Doesn't matter,you want to argue semantics now?

What known network and arena issue? I'm not saying you dont have an issue,i'm saying it doesn't seem to be as widespread as you want to make it. Tried arena a little,didn't see bots(i'm sure i'll fight one eventually). Why would they have to response here on forums when there doesn't even seem to be a widespread problem,how about you contact support and find out if its on your end first?

Anyway,Bots are in EVERY game out there.Not just this one. Did you do your part and report them to support? They do fight against them,that much i've seen.

9 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

ok explain to me:

What issues with the balance are you having? Is this gonna be another one of those "that class is OP" topics than please spare it because, any class can beat any other, if you cant then the issue isnt with the balance its with you as a player who cant play his class right.

Go play some JP/KR where the game is actually balanced then come back here and talk.

6 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

Doesn't matter,you want to argue semantics now?

What known network and arena issue? I'm not saying you dont have an issue,i'm saying it doesn't seem to be as widespread as you want to make it. Tried arena a little,didn't see bots(i'm sure i'll fight one eventually). Why would they have to response here on forums when there doesn't even seem to be a widespread problem,how about you contact support and find out if its on your end first?

Anyway,Bots are in EVERY game out there.Not just this one. Did you do your part and report them to support? They do fight against them,that much i've seen.

You mean the known network issue's that half the community is experiencing? Im sure it's not widespread only half my damn clan is on haitus because of it.

Im sure bots aren't a problem either. Im only on a 13 winstreak right now with my 0.5s delay and every single match has been a bot sofar. Which btw you can't report people in arena.

I don't understand the mindset of people like you who will deny any problem rather than have it acknowledged and fixed.t

7 minutes ago, Celestine said:

I only heard one semester of marketing at university, but people actually do. When I was starting Tera 3 years ago, the forums were full of praises.

Just the numbers are shifted; one does not expect 10 preises from 10 content customers as 10 rants from 10 dissatisfied customers. When I was hearing the lecture years back then, the numbers were something like every 7th dissatisfied customers comes ranting while only every .. .20th (?) content customers left a praise. Of course the numbers change dependend on product, resort, etc. But basically you always have a specific rant-to-praise ratio. 

And that's my point. What i'm saying is: Do not expect alot of Praises, i've seen some here, but they are gone because there's alot more complaining or asking for other things to be added in the game.

3 minutes ago, TheEllimist said:

Go play some JP/KR where the game is actually balanced then come back here and talk.

You mean the known network issue's that half the community is experiencing? Im sure it's not widespread only half my damn clan is on haitus because of it.

Im sure bots aren't a problem either. Im only on a 13 winstreak right now with my 0.5s delay and every single match has been a bot sofar. Which btw you can't report people in arena.

I guess every mmo community has these people who will deny any problems. I mean every NCwest game had it's defenders too and look how all those games turned out.

And your proof is where? Again,not seeing this problem you speak of. Again,your clan isn't majority,its a small minority. Dont exaggerate things,talk with the facts.

You can report them,screenshot,post a ticket to support and they can easily see who you were fighting against...Even when you dont see the name.

I'm not denying problems like you want to twist my words around while exaggerating without any backup your own words...

You are again talking about other games and that they were handled badly,doesn't mean this one will be,so far its not. Again you exaggerate without any backup.

Oh you edited your last line...

This game had so much potential...
Cheaters in pvp, 300ms in arena/dungeon, summoners can faceroll to the top and now bots are arriving in arena too wtf

Everyone i know has already quit, but i still have a little hope for this game :D

Hold on.

I am not saying there is no issue. I am saying you shouldnt expct rapid fixes. What do you want them to fix if they cant isolate the cause?

I am from EU and play on the NA server and do arena perfectly fine, have no issues but am not denying that others dont have them.

Just now, TheEllimist said:

Yeah and the thousands of posts/replies on reddit about the arena lag. Those are the minority too?

There you go,finally some real backup instead of exaggerating stuff. And yes, thousands,(you really counted them? Or another exaggeration?) Is still a minority,as i would guess this game has TENS of thousands of players, if not even more... Wake up to reality.

4 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

And your proof is where? Again,not seeing this problem you speak of. Again,your clan isn't majority,its a small minority. Dont exaggerate things,talk with the facts.

You can report them,screenshot,post a ticket to support and they can easily see who you were fighting against...Even when you dont see the name.

I'm not denying problems like you want to twist my words around while exaggerating without any backup your own words...

You are again talking about other games and that they were handled badly,doesn't mean this one will be,so far its not. Again you exaggerate without any backup.

Oh you edited your last line...

Yeah and the thousands of posts/replies on reddit about the arena lag. Those are the minority too?

Even if it was the minority by your logic we shouldn't cure cancer because it's a problem only a minority of people have.

What exactly do you gain by putting your hands over your eyes and ears and saying "lalalala this isn't happening. everything is fine".

8 minutes ago, TheEllimist said:

I don't understand the mindset of people like you who will deny any problem rather than have it acknowledged and fixed.t

You didnt answer my question.

Give me here and now examples on how there is no balance. I played JP and TW. So please explain in details where and how in your opinion there is no balance.

1 minute ago, TheEllimist said:

Even if it was the minority by your logic we shouldn't cure cancer because it's a problem only a minority of people have.

Again you are jumping to conclusions and now you already forgot what i said to you couple posts before.

Here,i write it again: "I'm not denying problems like you want to twist my words around while exaggerating without any backup your own words... "

So,no,doesn't mean things dont need to be fixed. Just means the problem isn't nearly as big as you exaggerate it to be,without any backup.

Really,stay within facts,dont try to twist things around to fit your idea.

Yes,thousands out of tens of thousands is a minority,didn't you ever go to school?

4 minutes ago, TheEllimist said:

What exactly do you gain by putting your hands over your eyes and ears and saying "lalalala this isn't happening. everything is fine".

Then you and others like you should just take your butt over to the JP/Kr/Cn version of the game. Sounds to me like that would fix ALL your problems.

1 minute ago, Lexter said:

There is so much toxicity in this *cricket*ing community. Both sides.

Hi, i have problem.

Hi, i dont care, *cricket* off!

Its not really toxity, its more like when players write something its mostly in the format "XXXXXXX is shot i quit"

They dont bring in any arguments to back up their opinion / statement and when someone answers they get all hostile.

6 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

Again you are jumping to conclusions and now you already forgot what i said to you couple posts before.

Here,i write it again: "I'm not denying problems like you want to twist my words around while exaggerating without any backup your own words... "

So,no,doesn't mean things dont need to be fixed. Just means the problem isn't nearly as big as you exaggerate it to be,without any backup.

Really,stay within facts,dont try to twist things around to fit your idea.

Yes,thousands out of tens of thousands is a minority,didn't you ever go to school?

Yes, thousands of posts/replies on the issue are not any sort of backup. At this point you have about as much credibility as a 9/11 denier here =/

4 minutes ago, NukeGerbil83 said:

I don't have anything to contribute to this conversation. Instead I suggest that you go play on a 120-200 ping server rather than NCwest fix issue's

2 minutes ago, Lexter said:

There is so much toxicity in this *cricket*ing community. Both sides.

Hi, i have problem.

Hi, i dont have and i dont care, *cricket* off!

Spot on replies from both of you. I should actually go play JP for now since I actually somehow have less ping in JP arena than I do in NA arena.

black desert ? :DDD, have you even tried it ? it will fail faster and harder than archeage and wildstar did, why ?

Because:

1. Pretty bad combat system

2. No endgame

3. Grindfest

4. The same people who are crying about balance here will be shredding tears there too

5. The MOST IMPORTANT: it's another generic korean mmorpg like 20 others released in last few years

6. Bonus: fancy graphics, this is double edged sword, it looks nice but also it denies players from having decent performance without high end gaming pc and arguably just overloads with unnecessary shit that is getting in a way.

It will die in few months I GUARANTEE IT, I have seen so many mmo rpg that are like 98% like black desert fail miserable.

Well I wish of best luck for it ofc, but facts are facts  

7 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Its not really toxity, its more like when players write something its mostly in the format "XXXXXXX is shot i quit"

They dont bring in any arguments to back up their opinion / statement and when someone answers they get all hostile.

Every feedback is good think. Bad or good. Wrong writen, good writen. Someone just cant explain what exactly is the problem. On us is find out what is the problem and maybe fix it.

And yes, balacing in this patch is little bit *cricket*ed. I must be great KFM to defeat bad SM. Stun lock to 100-0? Hm... I playing BD and me spin is *cricket*ed. So power. I play SM just for fun and me healing is *cricket*ed. Me ablity to stone cat is *cricket*ed. Why i can control cat if iam stunned? Why i have invis? Sorry, wrong strcture of PVP is obvious.

4 minutes ago, TheEllimist said:

Yes, thousands of posts/replies on the issue are not any sort of backup. At this point you have about as much credibility as a 9/11 denier here =/

Spot on replies from both of you. I should actually go play JP for now since I actually somehow have less ping in JP arena than I do in NA arena.

:D and than you can play a balanced game that does not have level 50 skills/talents/balance patch on a level 45 capped client with no hongmoon skills!

2 minutes ago, TheEllimist said:

Way to go ignoring how you exaggerated things already and failing the entire argument. Yes,those posts aren't any backup of a MAJORITY having problem.

3 minutes ago, TheEllimist said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism

No more replies to you. Pointless. Empirical evidence is just a sham made to trick you.

You still didn't get it? You are exaggerating and your backup is still a MINORITY. Hence, You FAILED the entire argument and turn toxic just like your type of people always do.

As i said,i didn't deny the problems,i questioned the widespread nature of it since you wanted to exaggerate it to high heavens and still you cant even back it up.

Going and posting a wiki-site just proves that you really can't back up your argument at all. Way to fail.

Well, i did't realy know how much pple have problems with ping and fps issues, but after short research i founed hunderds of thread about BNS west. One moth after relase years old game? Serious? Man, this is realy *cricket*ed game.

Just now, Lexter said:

Well, i did't realy know how much pple have problems with ping and fps issues, but after short research i founed hunderds of thread about BNS west. One moth after relase years old game? Serious? Man, this is realy *cricket*ed game.

It is and the fanboys refuse to accept the truth 

Just now, Lexter said:

Yeah, but this is no way to fix anything. Lets count. 90 ppl have no problem. 10 persons have: 900 000 ppl have no problems. 100 000 have. Jeasus. 100 000 potentional custommers? Iwant it!!! Right now!

And the sad thing is NCWest has a track record of trashing games with abysmal management 

5 minutes ago, Hypatios said:

It is and the fanboys refuse to accept the truth 

Yeah, but this is no way to fix anything. Lets count. 90 ppl have no problem. 10 persons have: 900 000 ppl have no problems. 100 000 have. Jeasus. 100 000 potentional custommers? I want it!!! Right now! Me butt so hurts, because i sitting on PC all day and all night to fix problems.

Archived