Ani cancel BS must stop

nahoot

Not only do they know about it, but they support it. Have you not seen the purple aura that forms around your character when you ani cancel correctly? That was purposely programmed into the game... obviously NC is on the supporting side of this. 

Also, if you think it's just spamming buttons then you clearly haven't done it. KFM for example requires careful timing with different amounts of time between each attack, and takes practice to pull off. 

3 minutes ago, nahoot said:

The game wasnt design for ani cancel, thats why it takes so long to get a good balance!

If it wasn't designed with ani cancel, NCSoft would have already issued a statement regarding ani cancel...

Pretty sure there was already a tourney for BnS in the west and it looked like Ani cancel was very much supported... not once was there any complaints for it. 

4 minutes ago, nahoot said:

The game wasnt design for ani cancel, thats why it takes so long to get a good balance!

Animation cancel is a conscious development-time decision to make the game feel more fluid/less locked - I don't like bringing it up again, but it's the same reason it exists in Dota. Proccing damage mid-animation that can be canceled cannot be done "unknowingly" either.

So did the concept artist design "Destroyer" to have spammable animation cancel? Probably not. Did the developers know about the possibility when implementing it? Absolutely.

1 minute ago, Vexe said:

NCsoft? Doubt it

Considering an official tourney was held (least I think it was official), I'm pretty sure this would have been the one rare moment in the existence of BnS where NCSoft may have said something about this game at all... 

Everything else is regarded as "we lookin at it lel"

The real problem is why people haven't decided to point out the rampant keyboard/mouse macroing in this game? It's sad but a lot of the BM's who pass silver haven't done so legitimately (which also means BM is even worse than current numbers would suggest). When they "ani-cancel" it doesn't even look like a real ani-cancel anymore they just macro their attacks so fast that it looks like lightning is flying out of their chest and your HP drops even faster than vs a destroyer.

32 minutes ago, Shukran said:

bait stun

3rf 3rf 4 3rf 3rf z 3rf 3rf v 3xr 3rf 3rf 3rf 3r RMB ?

yeah it is brainlessly easy.

What you're describing will have gaps in CC where someone could Q/E/block/etc - also you put 4 in the middle which is a daze that people will roll out of. A better choice to lock them down for ~9s of 3rfage is something like RB(triplekick) 3RF X Z (2s stun) 3RF 3RF (2s stun by X) 3RF 3R V (3s stun) 3RF 3RF 3R RB(knockup). You can open the combo with a daze instead of triple kick if they've recently used F roll on a knockdown or another daze. 

Regardless, if people are blowing their tab escape on anything other than a searing palm or tremor stun, then they are spelling their own demise. You need to trade your tab for important stun cooldowns, and you need to control them getting triple kicks. Attacking into a Q/E immunity is on you, and blowing tab on a triple kick stun is on you. 

28 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

op is right, i have saw videos of destroyers doing ani cancel at tournaments and none of them hit as fast as destroyers on our servers do you know why? because every *cricket*ing destroyers here are cheating they are using macros to do it so they can 100-0 in 1s

Oh no you didnt! Expect the 2 pages of l2p now from the "pro" guys!

Animation cancel is z major faction of any Fighting game, older games (not like this one is new) did not have animation cancel cause they did not work this way.

you have to understand that you have to move with the times and not stay behind,  Animation canceling is one of the most beautiful things in the game

yees its over used and does a lot of damage.

if you said adding a faction that will scale damage and reduce its effectivenes while you animation cancel I would have agreed with you but removing it , its a no go  

7 hours ago, nahoot said:

Is a part of the game? What the fudge? For all my mmo years(over 14) ani cancel wasnt a thing and almost a banned thing on most of the games!

Blow my tab? I'm high gold with my BM(over 15 straight wins and not on bots), I dont need to learn anything!

how arrogant do you have to be to think you don't need to learn anything? if that was the case you would be diamond and not gold, trust me you have LOTS to learn, specially if destroyer is what you are having problems with ...

go play other game if ani-cancel is a problem for you. I'm sure NCSoft will do something to macros but ani-cancel is here to stay. Game devs very well knew ani-cancel is possible when they made this game.

macro ani-cancel is problem, but without macros, its not.

1 hour ago, Kutsuu said:

What you're describing will have gaps in CC where someone could Q/E/block/etc - also you put 4 in the middle which is a daze that people will roll out of. A better choice to lock them down for ~9s of 3rfage is something like RB(triplekick) 3RF X Z (2s stun) 3RF 3RF (2s stun by X) 3RF 3R V (3s stun) 3RF 3RF 3R RB(knockup). You can open the combo with a daze instead of triple kick if they've recently used F roll on a knockdown or another daze. 

Regardless, if people are blowing their tab escape on anything other than a searing palm or tremor stun, then they are spelling their own demise. You need to trade your tab for important stun cooldowns, and you need to control them getting triple kicks. Attacking into a Q/E immunity is on you, and blowing tab on a triple kick stun is on you. 

i was just putting a sample of something of "brainless" for a KFM. = having a brainless opponent. because OP is more than average. so your post is too much for him.

but thanks for help

Archived