Ani cancel BS must stop

nahoot

If you want to go E-Sports on NA and EU market you have to stop the ani cancel cancel! There is not tactic in this just smashing 2 to 3 buttons and win (destroyer kfm and summoners do it full hp burst for 1 mistake you make). This is BS and you know it, thats why atm the game is unbalance with classes that dont have good ani-cancel left out of the PVP ranked top spots!

Ani cancel dead=more competitive game! And no, i dont talk in the name of all (for the trolls that will come).

Spamming the buttons is a sure fire way to fail your ani cancel, you have to get the timing down.

Ani Cancel is here to stay, it's part of the game and part of the competitive scene and has been for a long time. 

From the sounds of it, you just need to learn when to blow your tab.

2 minutes ago, Jamein said:

Spamming the buttons is a sure fire way to fail your ani cancel, you have to get the timing down.

Ani Cancel is here to stay, it's part of the game and part of the competitive scene and has been for a long time. 

From the sounds of it, you just need to learn when to blow your tab.

Is a part of the game? What the fudge? For all my mmo years(over 14) ani cancel wasnt a thing and almost a banned thing on most of the games!

Blow my tab? I'm high gold with my BM(over 15 straight wins and not on bots), I dont need to learn anything!

Just now, nahoot said:

Is a part of the game? What the fudge? For all my mmo years(over 14) ani cancel wasnt a thing and almost a banned thing on most of the games!

Don't know what MMO's you've played but 90% of the ones I've played animation cancels have always been allowed. It's always been what separated the good from the bad players. If MMO's didn't want it done they would literally lock the skill animation so it couldn't be cancelled.

As for ani cancel in BNS. It's been used in korean tournements for years, so the devs know about it and know that it is a part of the game and they obviously balance classes around that fact.

It's here to stay whether you like it or not, it is part of the game and part of competitive scene. 

19 minutes ago, nahoot said:

Blow my tab? I'm high gold with my BM(over 15 straight wins and not on bots), I dont need to learn anything!

Pic or didn't happen. If you get caught in ani cancel you should quit this game.

27 minutes ago, nahoot said:

If you are getting annihilated by a destroyers/KFM's animation cancel enough that you have to post on the forums about it, then I'm 99% sure you aren't using your escape correctly against those classes and they're just locking you down and unloading on you. I'm not saying it doesn't happen even if you know when to hit your tab, even at highest level play people get caught in a stunlock but at that level of play people are baiting tabs out, you're in gold so no one is doing that to you, they're not good enough at that tier.

If you are gold and say you don't need to learn anything, then I'm sorry but I can't help you, you have some strange delusions of grandeur. Even the best players are open to learning new things. 

You're clearly not open to anything and here's a bit of a newflash, gold isn't anything more than average. If you think you don't need to learn anything at that tier, then you're going to stay at gold for a very long time.

22 minutes ago, Jamein said:

If you are getting annihilated by a destroyers/KFM's animation cancel enough that you have to post on the forums about it, then I'm 99% sure you aren't using your escape correctly against those classes and they're just locking you down and unloading on you. I'm not saying it doesn't happen even if you know when to hit your tab, even at highest level play people get caught in a stunlock but at that level of play people are baiting tabs out, you're in gold so no one is doing that to you, they're not good enough at that tier.

If you are gold and say you don't need to learn anything, then I'm sorry but I can't help you, you have some strange delusions of grandeur. Even the best players are open to learning new things. 

You're clearly not open to anything and here's a bit of a newflash, gold isn't anything more than average. If you think you don't need to learn anything at that tier, then you're going to stay at gold for a very long time.

I think you're more grandeur than me master, teach other players to play or others that ask for help in that matter. The topic is about one thing but you offer you teach your master skills for what? You're way off the freakin topic, dude! Wake the F up

6 minutes ago, nahoot said:

I think you're more grandeur than me master, teach other players to play or others that ask for help in that matter. The topic is about one thing but you offer you teach your master skills for what? You're way off the freakin topic, dude! Wake the F up

You're whining about a legitimate aspect of the game, one that isn't going to go away, so clearly you need help you're obviously either too dumb to realize it or too proud to ask for it.

Fair enough, I'll let you think you're too good to learn anything more at gold rank.

True, animation cancel is annoying. But it's only a threat if you let the enemy use it.

Considering SUMMONERS 100-0 you after one mistake, it's no surprise that they get to anicancel you.

But let's look at all classes.

KFM: Anicancel

Des: Anicancel

Summoner: Sunflower --> Super Sunflower (and someday in the future: Dandelion --> Overflow)

Blade Dancer: Draw Stance

Blade Master: "Blade Call"? Dunno what that area skill is named.

FM: Freeze stunlock

Assassins: ? (I think they deal massive damage with the stealth lightning blade? I don't know much about that)

Warlocks will be able to nuke you down, too.

Nahoot, mate... just drop this subject. I'm sorry to say, but you haven't gotten much knowledge about the game. You are complaining about a feature that's in the game since the very beginning. It is used in ALL of the official tournaments and as I said before, you actually have skill points that make animation canceling available/easier to use for specific abilities.

To be fair the ani-cancel wasnt in the game from the beginning, i mean it was possible from the beginning of bns to cancel the animation.... the developers never went down to think about locking the full animation and in the end it became a ''feature'' (eh..), also you dont spec the ani-cancel in the skill window, you spec the skills that goes in accord to the ani-cancel

As many people said against ani-cancel users you need to know when to blow the TAB .. but seriously the tab does have a cd and once you dont have any escape left just rise your arms from the keyboard drink some water and go on .. in the end it is useless to rage 

I wonder what happens if every class had the ani-cancer 100-0 

By the way chill till lvl 50 patch we will see later

14 minutes ago, Hwannn said:

[...] also you dont spec the ani-cancel in the skill window, you spec the skills that goes in accord to the ani-cancel [...]

34 minutes ago, Brainy said:

[...] you actually have skill points that make animation canceling available/easier to use for specific abilities. [...]

I don't know what you understood, but of course you spec the abilities that will be animation canceled.

Ani-cancel combos do hurt, but if you tab out vs destro before they pop fury (if specced for it) you deserve to get ani-canceled to death.

Same vs KFM, if you tab before they use their longest CD stuns, spinning dragon and/or tremor, you're gona eat some insane damage.

Also about wasting tab.... every class except summoner has a combo that will 100-0 you in a CC if you waste tab/use f while tab is on CD.

Even BMs mind you:  https://youtu.be/5u_mdQkklYg?t=31

1 minute ago, Vexe said:

As I already mentioned, other classes have extremely damaging combos, too.

True, the only difference is that some classes needs more effort and summoner deals 1/2 hp dmg 

20 minutes ago, Brainy said:

I don't know what you understood, but of course you spec the abilities that will be animation canceled.

Dont worry we are saying the same thing in a different way

Come on, if anyone can tell me this game was made by devs with this ani cancel implemented and WORKING AS INTENDED, then its something wrong with you. Isnt hard to  see that the top classes in PvP at this moment are from the fact that this ani cancel even exists (when it shouldnt). Its like Zeus in Dota w/o cooldowns or like a freaking D'eagle with 30 bullets, its just broken. Wonder why bots destroyer reach gold and farm MILLIONS of gold? Simple they got 1 pattern, and thats CC and ani cancel you to death. Same goes from Summoners, EZ anicancel high burst. Take away the ani cancel, game is balance. Any ani cancel that is 2 buttons shouldnt be in this game, is broken.

11 minutes ago, nahoot said:

Come on, if anyone can tell me this game was made by devs with this ani cancel implemented and WORKING AS INTENDED, then its something wrong with you. Isnt hard to  see that the top classes in PvP at this moment are from the fact that this ani cancel even exists (when it shouldnt). Its like Zeus in Dota w/o cooldowns or like a freaking D'eagle with 30 bullets, its just broken. Wonder why bots destroyer reach gold and farm MILLIONS of gold? Simple they got 1 pattern, and thats CC and ani cancel you to death. Same goes from Summoners, EZ anicancel high burst. Take away the ani cancel, game is balance. Any ani cancel that is 2 buttons shouldnt be in this game, is broken.

Hate to bring this to you now mate, but Dota2 has anicancel as well - and it's a well-recognized feature that was even specifically made to be exactly same as it was in WC3 Dota. If you never knew about it, then you probably aren't a good Dota player either.

Not to mention it works almost exactly the same. See here for more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVw-D3-C9bc

P.S. Many casts have afterswing too, especially ones like CM's Frostbite. If you don't cancel that, you're doing it wrong.

6 minutes ago, nahoot said:

Sure, let's just say that you're right and Ani-Cancel is something bad and we shouldn't be doing it.

Can you explain then, why are they allowing it in the Korea official tournament?

4 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Hate to bring this to you now mate, but Dota2 has anicancel as well - and it's a well-recognized feature that was even specifically made to be exactly same as it was in WC3 Dota. If you never knew about it, then you probably aren't a good Dota player either.

Not to mention it works almost exactly the same. See here for more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVw-D3-C9bc

Your reading skills are like your IQ, sorry! I was telling that ani cancel is like zeus w/o cooldowns. L2Read first, no wonder you have 1020 posts, you just writte random words!

I got 15 straight wins until 1900 BM, how can you judge my gameplay? Guess you read with your butt!

4 minutes ago, nahoot said:

Your reading skills are like your IQ, sorry! I was telling that ani cancel is like zeus w/o cooldowns. L2Read first, no wonder you have 1020 posts, you just writte random words!

I got 15 straight wins until 1900 BM, how can you judge my gameplay? Guess you read with your butt!

You're raising very valid arguments, but I still don't know how you can't see that my point was that your comparison to Dota was really out of line. Zeus without cooldowns? Come on mate, not even close. Zeus without cooldown can be compared to FM's Inferno without cooldown, animation canceling your normal attacks can be compared to -- guess what - animation canceling your normal attacks.

And your phrases like 

2 hours ago, nahoot said:

I'm high gold with my BM(over 15 straight wins and not on bots), I dont need to learn anything!

are really not playing in your favor.

Just now, Enhance said:

You're raising very valid arguments, but I still don't know how you can't see that my point was that your comparison to Dota was really out of line. Zeus without cooldowns? Come on mate, not even close. Zeus without cooldown can be compared to FM's Inferno without cooldown, animation canceling your normal attacks can be compared to -- guess what - animation canceling your normal attacks.

The game wasnt design for ani cancel, thats why it takes so long to get a good balance!

Archived