Those complete inconsiderate idiots that run ahead to the boss.....

Lissy

3 hours ago, Shinsetsu said:

Being level 45 has nothing to do with it, it's just people being assholes.

I'm level 45, was doing dungeon with lower level players. Me and another were killing the optional spider boss, but the others decided they didn't want to help, so...whatever. So after we finished, we went through the gate and were coming up to where others were. Level 38 guy decided now's the time to go and went and attacked boss, killing me and another player who hadn't reached the safe spot yet.

Like...he deliberately waited for us to get to the point where we would die...

LOL were you with me? because exactly this happened to me lastnight :D me and another went to kill spider and rest went on, when we went through portal they then started and killed us both :3

OK so I have ran ahead before - but you know what? thesedays it's really hard to tell who is a leecher - someone might deliberately hang back and have no intention at all of helping out. From experience, if they don't keep up to a reasonable distance, I generally wont wait too long for them. But if I can see they are making effort to keep up and help, I will gladly wait. 

In short, they need to just bring in a party kick function. It will enable majority vote on party members, stop leechers, and if you are being an *cricket* and running ahead and deliberately getting people killed, you can probably expect a kick too...so this might make people more considerate. YES the system has potential to be abused, but remember it should be a majority vote, and I bet dungeons will be far less abused than what they are now. All these leechers and bots - for me - are creating this feeling of mistrust in parties that isn't good.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Faline said:

LOL were you with me? because exactly this happened to me lastnight :D me and another went to kill spider and rest went on, when we went through portal they then started and killed us both :3

OK so I have ran ahead before - but you know what? thesedays it's really hard to tell who is a leecher - someone might deliberately hang back and have no intention at all of helping out. From experience, if they don't keep up to a reasonable distance, I generally wont wait too long for them. But if I can see they are making effort to keep up and help, I will gladly wait. 

In short, they need to just bring in a party kick function. It will enable majority vote on party members, stop leechers, and if you are being an *cricket* and running ahead and deliberately getting people killed, you can probably expect a kick too...so this might make people more considerate. YES the system has potential to be abused, but remember it should be a majority vote, and I bet dungeons will be far less abused than what they are now. All these leechers and bots - for me - are creating this feeling of mistrust in parties that isn't good.

Nah, this happened about a week ago.

People use the excuse of leechers all the time, and yes, sometimes that is a valid reason. But if you look on the map, you can tell if someone is moving toward you. And also, if someone has been fighting things along side you up to that point, chances are they are not leeching lol

All I'm saying is, it's pretty easy to tell if someone is leeching, so people need to stop using that excuse for being impatient.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived