Those complete inconsiderate idiots that run ahead to the boss.....

Lissy

I dont know why we are blaming each other. This is clearly NCsofts fault.

Why would a lvl 45 run a lvl 36 dungeon- Tomb of Exile? Because of 1) Two Soulstones 2) White roses

This is the first MMO I see where a max level is forced to play a kindergarten dungeon.

No one gets out happy. The low level get used to be carried. The lvl45 just see the low lvl dungeon as a burden, a farming dungeon.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Celestine said:

I dont know why we are blaming each other. This is clearly NCsofts fault.

Why would a lvl 45 run a lvl 36 dungeon- Tomb of Exile? Because of 1) Two Soulstones 2) White roses

This is the first MMO I see where a max level is forced to play a kindergarten dungeon.

No one gets out happy. The low level get used to be carried. The lvl45 just see the low lvl dungeon as a burden, a farming dungeon.

3) cosmetic items

6 hours ago, Dominator said:

i not agree, if you have slow pc is your problem, i know this problem is on Exile, in many times i start for clean, if you wait from loading and dont run you will not enter on fire, only what need to wait, and if you die, you will have loot and quest done too. ok need to wait, but friend, i come to mini boses and wait 5-10s no one come and you want all time to wait 20-30s ? is faster to clean and you come to final boss, ok if 5-10s but more ? why need to wait  more ? may be you ar afk,

p.s. - buy pls SSD and save time for party members )

this post is so stupid. SO STUPID. You think if someone is only 20-30 seconds behind they must be AFK?! Most of the time I'm not even that far behind.... maybe like 5 seconds because my dash stamina runs out and I am forced to run. I really hate that 90% of the time some A-hole roasts me alive it's because my stamina runs out and I have to walk instead of dash the last small hallway which might take like 5-8 seconds but NOPE thye don't wanna wait for that. Because they're DICKS

I seriously cannot believe your mentality of 20-30 seconds is too long to wait -_- specially when those same DICKS leave behind an enemy that can attack others while they're trying to catch up and force them also to walk instead of dash. Then we're back at the inconsiderate part -- tack onto that the fact I lose dura on my weapon pointlessly every time they do that simply because they don't give a crap

6 hours ago, Grievuuz said:

Trash mobs take forever to kill, and when I just want to complete the daily dungeons, it's faster with a group. Unless the entire group is 2 minutes behind, which is usually not the case.

I ain't AFKing in front of the final bosses though, those are easy to solo at this point.

U can avoid most trash mobs with wind walking skills. Esp if u can solo the instance. 

How about you stop shoving your anger at people who have no idea about your pc issues? Don't expect them to know that you are lagging behind- tell them and they will understand lol it's not hard to type something in chat. Before you insult people you should consider that your death might be your own fault sometimes.

ps.: Higher leveled people know which bosses/mobs can be skipped. Instead of calling them inconsiderate, how about you click and figure it out or ask. Again, if you stay silent, nothing will come out of it.

They've got to stop letting level 45 characters match with lower level players in groupfinder, period.  If someone who was at an appropriate level for the content ran ahead they would die; this is a problem that doesn't need to exist. 

Lower level people don't want to run with level 45s, level 45s clearly don't want to play with lower level players who "slow them down," so place level restrictions on the matchmaking.  Level 45s can still queue for lower level content, they'll just get matched with other level 45s who are doing dailies, and they can race ahead, queue up boss fights before everyone's ready and get each other killed all they want. 

Just now, Chikki said:

How about you stop shoving your anger at people who have no idea about your pc issues? Don't expect them to know that you are lagging behind- tell them and they will understand lol it's not hard to type something in chat. Before you insult people you should consider that your death might be your own fault sometimes.

ps.: Higher leveled people know which bosses/mobs can be skipped. Instead of calling them inconsiderate, how about you click and figure it out or ask. Again, if you stay silent, nothing will come out of it.

Last I checked, people can see on the map where a *cricket*ing party member is. I'm shoving my anger at perfectly deserved people who roast me on purpose because I know they can clearly see me on the map very close to the boss but they don't want to wait. And if they're not looking at the map? More inconsiderate-ness. How about you read my damn posts that my computer isn't lagging that far behind? Nope you just read my first post and assumed sh*t

I've literally been roasted by the fire AT THE DOORWAY/HALLWAY of a boss more times than I can count. Simply because waiting even 3-5 seconds is too hard for some moron. You don't think I should be mad about this. REALLY??

1 minute ago, Goji said:

They've got to stop letting level 45 characters match with lower level players in groupfinder, period.  If someone who was at an appropriate level for the content ran ahead they would die; this is a problem that doesn't need to exist. 

Lower level people don't want to run with level 45s, level 45s clearly don't want to play with lower level players who "slow them down," so place level restrictions on the matchmaking.  Level 45s can still queue for lower level content, they'll just get matched with other level 45s who are doing dailies, and they can race ahead, queue up boss fights before everyone's ready and get each other killed all they want. 

well that's clearly the dev's fault there. Idk why they would implement soul stones in tomb of exiles. It's out of place, like, completely.

Being level 45 has nothing to do with it, it's just people being assholes.

I'm level 45, was doing dungeon with lower level players. Me and another were killing the optional spider boss, but the others decided they didn't want to help, so...whatever. So after we finished, we went through the gate and were coming up to where others were. Level 38 guy decided now's the time to go and went and attacked boss, killing me and another player who hadn't reached the safe spot yet.

Like...he deliberately waited for us to get to the point where we would die...

4 minutes ago, Shinsetsu said:

Like...he deliberately waited for us to get to the point where we would die...

^THIS. is exactly what I mean. I almost never get stuck on one side of the fire. someone always roasts me in the fire instantly. isntant stupid pointless death and weapon dura loss. WHY? Because they want to be a DICK

I find this happening the most at daggerbeak rookery. I think all the morons must like that place. Drawn to it somehow

if you mean loot auctions, some players actually need those items for accessory upgrades and they cannot leave to the next area until they get the auction. I don't think being impatient over those is cool. They only last a certain amount of time. Spider boss I don't know... I never did it but I can't imagine it taking that long to die?

I must wonder if these people gotta get back to their pron or something. I mean if they can;t dedicate some few minutes to the game and be considerate to other players why play?

2 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

Normally I wait, but if I have people slowing down the group for stupid reasons (copper war, want to do spider boss in tomb of exiles, etc) I just go ahead and do the boss with those that came.

I hold off for loading screens, tho (I don't load that fast myself either, so =p)

5 minutes ago, Lissy said:

Last I checked, people can see on the map where a *cricket*ing party member is. I'm shoving my anger at perfectly deserved people who roast me on purpose because I know they can clearly see me on the map very close to the boss but they don't want to wait. And if they're not looking at the map? More inconsiderate-ness. How about you read my damn posts that my computer isn't lagging that far behind? Nope you just read my first post and assumed sh*t

Talk about being nice. I may as well assume that shit and won't take you serious if you aren't able to talk in a proper manner and toss around insults. How is it our fault that you get roasted? You should know the spots by now, seeing how many times you died. If you see people rushing don't feel entitled that they will wait. If you have loading issues- don't rush into the loading areas, wait for a few seconds, let the area load- problem solved. I'd rather have a person in my party who finds a way around than be a  complaining *cricket*. Besides, do you really think that people check the map? It can be minimized. They count the people or assume that everyone is there, so obviously they won't wait. That dungeon is a chore. It's tiresome. People want to get over it. You will see that in endgame dungeons, people wait. For the sole reason that every miniboss counts in the daily, is a pile of shit and getting stuck while windwalking is a thing as well as bidding on a blue weapon box. Don't expect the same for a chore dungeon. File a complain to NcSoft that they remove the soulstones and you wont have a 45 in that dungeon ever again.

hrrrrm, if i'm in tomb of exile on a max toon, it's cause of a daily, or farming for feed mats.  i'm not going to take it slow, but i will kill absolutely everything in my path because it's easy to do and it makes it easy for people to keep up.  Right before bosses i'll wait a few seconds for people to catch up, but if you hang back, that's on you.  

if you actually don't like being carried, then you need to preform your party.  Cross-server finder DGAF.

7 hours ago, Grievuuz said:

''inconsiderate''

''impatient piece of sh*t players*

-I/We play this game for me/ourselves, not you, I'm not sitting around waiting for that guy who lags 2 minutes behind everyone, or disconnects. Not when I can basically solo the boss, and everyone else is pretty much there. Also if you play on a laggy computer, your dps is negligible and I/we don't need you.

LMAO, you pretty much just proved him right. If you can solo it, then do so, don't trash other players' enjoyment from the game.

And the general mindset of this thread is why i'm grateful all dailies are run as a clan not with randoms. We have two people in our CP that have loading / lag / dc issues (made worse with this last patch) and often times will DC in the middle of the dungeon if there is a portal inside like Blackram narrows. If that happens we wait, bullshit on vent, look up info on soul shields or next weapon upgrade, do a dance off.. see who can suicide first in tomb of exiles... put on opposing small faction uniforms and kill each other for shits and giggles. 

People are too damn impatient in this game, and PUGs seems to bring out the royal assholes. My suggestion to those that have issues with PUGS, find a good clan that run dailies. It makes a a massive difference and actually makes dailies fun.   

The only time I run ahead like that is when I see someone or several peeps already running ahead and I don't want to die to the fire.  In those cases I just run to stay up with them and I don't get a chance to loot anything that is on the ground, nor get a chance to participate in the bidding process, or get any money that comes from the bidding process because I am more worried about dying to fire or sentry orbs due to one to two players rushing through the dungeon.

I have tried to complain to various party members but then I get the "newb, move faster", "I shouldn't have to babysit" comments.  It is frustrating and I don't understand why BnS has this in the game.  You can't really enjoy anything in a dungeon and sometimes if you aren't able to keep up you miss participating in the boss fight.  I don't understand why these people even bother playing in the dungeons at all if all they want to do is get to the end boss in a rush.  Don't these folks who rush through know they lose money when they do this?

8 hours ago, Grievuuz said:

I can pretty much visualize the steam coming out of your ears. Calm down please.

''inconsiderate''

''idiots''

''abuse''

-I/We play this game for me/ourselves, not you, I'm not sitting around waiting for that guy who lags 2 minutes behind everyone, or disconnects. Not when I can basically solo the boss, and everyone else is pretty much there. Also if you play on a laggy computer, your dps is negligible and I/we don't need you.

-I'm not going to slow down to your pace, if I know I can go faster on my own, you keep up or get left behind.

-Players didn't implement the sentry orbs and 1hko mechanics, blame someone else please.

-Report people for not waiting for you. That's some grade A entitlement right there.

Yeah no, stay bad :p

Then go in solo. dont *cricket* around with other players. YOu still look like the *cricket*

9 hours ago, Grievuuz said:

I can pretty much visualize the steam coming out of your ears. Calm down please.

''inconsiderate''

''idiots''

''abuse''

-I'm not going to slow down to your pace, if I know I can go faster on my own, you keep up or get left behind.

-Players didn't implement the sentry orbs and 1hko mechanics, blame someone else please.

-Report people for not waiting for you. That's some grade A entitlement right there.

Yeah no, stay bad :p

Then why don't you just go in to the dungeon solo??  This makes no sense what you just stated.  If you really feel that way go into the dungeon entrance and don't queue up in the dungeon finder. 

Man you can't get anymore selfish than this right here.  I know this game isn't designed for real group play but generally in these games you play because you want to enjoy the game and play with others.  

You must be one of those who has that T-shirt that says "does not play well with others"..lmao   

I can only imagine what your co-workers have to deal with when it comes to "teamwork" with you.

I had this happen to me for the first time today on my alt in ToE no less.

The lvl 45 pulled all the trash in the hallway before 2nd boss and didn't kill it, so we were trying to finish the job, then hit the boss so the whole party got roasted.

Then proceeded to belittle us. Like we were right in the doorway and they couldn't wait a millisecond for us to come in.

I'll never understand why that's suppose to be funny? I mean sure there's no need to wait 2mins on some random but if the team is RIGHT there cleaning up your mess then hold your panties on geesh.

Archived