Character beauty contest for fun

HiroZzero

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Imppi said:

but there's a screenshot function from the game itself.... the Print Screen key

Yes, but that's only basic and doesn't upload the screenshot anywhere. ShareX supports automatic uploading to imgur, dropbox, etc and throws a link in your clipboard. You can take a screenshot and paste a link to it in a matter of seconds, so it's way more convenient IMO.

It has lots of other features too, but that's the thing I use it for mostly.

On 22/2/2016 at 10:54 AM, Riari said:

Yes, but that's only basic and doesn't upload the screenshot anywhere. ShareX supports automatic uploading to imgur, dropbox, etc and throws a link in your clipboard. You can take a screenshot and paste a link to it in a matter of seconds, so it's way more convenient IMO.

It has lots of other features too, but that's the thing I use it for mostly.

Well thats dangerous, since i use my Print Screen more often than any of my Characters skills xD, ill be ending up uploading 50gb only on screenshots...

Since i already took this pictures for something else, i will take the chance to post them here, my favorite characters :3

My Jin BM

CgPYpHa.jpg

And my Lyn Summoner

B81sdeL.jpg

My Yun Force Master

iiz9Hgv.jpg

~ Hope you guys like them ~

3 minutes ago, Selene said:

Oh god hes so cute Lol

I love male lyns ..so much more than females

made one yesterday xD

thx xD

took me a loong time to make him, and i'm very happy with the result ^^'

i'm thinking of using the same preset for my lyn warlock (i did a poll in fb and ppl liked this one the most lol) but i'm not sure if i should keep the same eye color or switch it 

1 minute ago, Mogeko said:

thx xD

took me a loong time to make him, and i'm very happy with the result ^^'

i'm thinking of using the same preset for my lyn warlock (i did a poll in fb and ppl liked this one the most lol) but i'm not sure if i should keep the same eye color or switch it 

blue  eyes!

perfecttttt :p

Just wanted to share my lil cutie patootie *_*

OfRX6C3.jpg

I hope they put the classy glasses back in the shop on it's own... I could not justify buying the V-Day bundle just for the glasses. I love Lyns with glasses o_o so cayoot!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived