Forums

NEED TO IMPLEMENT KICK FUNCTION!

MrCEO

This game's party system needs a serious rework!

Out of all the MMOs I've played, this is the only game that does not have a kick function!

There are way too many bots and afkers queueing for dungeons and the only thing they do is sit at the entrance collecting money while the rest of the party do the work!

PLEASE FIX THIS BY ADDING A KICK FUNCTION!!!

7 hours ago, deadmesa said:

Still better than dealing with leechers. 

I agree...

On 2/23/2016 at 1:06 AM, Kaom said:

No this will be abused .

This is so easy to fix, just make Kick no longer an option once damage has been delt to the final BOSS.

So basically, up to the last boss, you have the option to kick.  

This will stop the abuse of friends kicking a pug out when a rare loot drops so he cant bid on it.  

And if your talking about getting kicked at the start of the dungeon, well, its obviously because the party thinks YOUR not ready for it, or they don't want to deal the time required on carrying you though which means lesson to the pug joining, don't expect to get away with a free lunch.  

On 2/23/2016 at 2:06 AM, Kaom said:

No this will be abused .

it would only be abused if they put in the most rudimentary form of the function. the vote kick needs to be in place, but it does need to have certain criteria with it.

1. vote kick cannot be initiated during a loot action.

2. vote kick cannot be initiated while any party members are in combat with a boss.

3. vote kick cannot be initiated after completion of the final boss(yeah this is a thing)

these 3 rules would put a major dent in the abuse of kicking ppl.

for those of you who would still disagree to any form of vote kicking, you need to give a better reason than "it will be abused." there are a numerous ways to get a functional vote kick system working. the only people opposed to implementing one are the worthless AFKers, and the leeches who just want a free ride to get some loot  

I am still starting with BnS but in WoW Cataclysm it was pretty common practice to kick out party members below some health point as they were refered as leechers and useless ones which practicaly denied they chance to go higher with gear.Not saying somethink like that would happen here but there is certainly high risk that experienced players would kick less experienced/geared players thanks to that option isn´t there?I forgot to say that this was practices even before actual start of dungeon you just randomly joined and if you were under certain HP they instantly assumed you of being noob,leecher and etc and kicked you.

2 hours ago, Gortael said:

I am still starting with BnS but in WoW Cataclysm it was pretty common practice to kick out party members below some health point as they were refered as leechers and useless ones which practicaly denied they chance to go higher with gear.Not saying somethink like that would happen here but there is certainly high risk that experienced players would kick less experienced/geared players thanks to that option isn´t there?I forgot to say that this was practices even before actual start of dungeon you just randomly joined and if you were under certain HP they instantly assumed you of being noob,leecher and etc and kicked you.

Yes, but vote to kick is in virtually every online game there is. I don't see it being a problem in the end game dungeons because they allow really low levels into some of them. I know I would instantly vote to kick a player that is lvl 25-39 in Skittering or Brightstone. That is simply too low to be doing the run. Lvl 43 and 44 can't even keep up most of the time.

Like I said before I would much rather be kicked for being under geared than have to deal with a 4 man run with 6 people and not get rewarded for a 4 man run, like in BSH and BRSC.

Well maybe be its enough but honestly wouldn´t you kick someone with minimal gear to get someone with higher gear to make run smoother/easier?If you had a chance of course.I am newbie as well as many other players I am not truly confortable with combat system like tera and BnS got so I woul preform not taht good if you count even gear taht is just good enough not some lets say at least one dungeon tier higher I got realy big chance that I will perform poorly and not every player got time to teach newbies like me so we will get kicked as soon as it shows.Thats why I say we don´t need kick not yet.I would wait with that maybe 2/3 more months before game become stable.

Implement actual requirements for the dungeons. If you don't meet the gear and level range you simply can't join. If a person does not leave the start zone within a certain amount of time let the system auto kick the person. I myself when i was new to cross server accidentally went into a high lvl dungeon, the players carried me to the end I never bid on anything because I did not carry my weight in dungeon. Maybe they could come up with something if you do not do a certain amount of damage you can't bid. Idk if any of this is possible but i agree feeding gold farmers is a issue. 

I think those leechers are the bots we face in arena, they need to do instances for the item required to buy the soulstone pouches, i would like to have a report button for the cross server as well beside the kick button.

Edit: Not to mention that I have yet to do a instance without 1 afk lately.

Apparently there is a kick and vote system. but they have hidden it away in the party interface.  The leader has to initiate the vote, which if it's the party lead that is the AFK player, it's not going to work.  In order to use it, you have to click on the afk party members name, scroll down to kick vote and select that.  I didnt know it was there until someone else pointed it out to me.

1 hour ago, Thorvin said:

Apparently there is a kick and vote system. but they have hidden it away in the party interface.  The leader has to initiate the vote, which if it's the party lead that is the AFK player, it's not going to work.  In order to use it, you have to click on the afk party members name, scroll down to kick vote and select that.  I didnt know it was there until someone else pointed it out to me.

I don't think that appears in Cross-server dungeons, as party leader, I tried to kick and AFKer but no such option existed.

For a day or so, there was a Kick feature. Unfortunately, I don't believe that's the actual solution, since any number of bots could be present in the dungeon.

Instead of kicking bots, I'd rather there be a "reform" option. If somebody is dissatisfied with the state of the party, they can select anybody who they want in the party (ignoring bots and other unwanted players*) and start a vote to make a new party. If everyone they choose accepts, they're taken to a copy of the dungeon that preserves progress (so they don't have to start over).

Anybody not selected is not informed of the party split until it passes, at which point it's pretty obvious if four people suddenly left the dungeon at once. The people selected are aware of the composition of the new party, however, and can veto the split if they think somebody else should be included. At that point, the original proposer can deselect that person and try again, or address the complaints of the person.

-k5

* Such as for example that one person who I did Poharan 4-man with who was using Awakened Infernal

Best solutions: 

- Time afk vote/kick trigger 

- Put the boss room behind a portal door, everyone outside don't get   daily quest and loot drops also  can't change loot options once  inside the dg, all dungeon should get on fire after  boss has 90% HP.

Archived