KFM counter bug abuse ?

Cuno

Seems like kfms around 1900 learn to use some kind of bug with their counter, they spam it the entire game but it never shows the animation with yellow bubbles in their hands, it simply cancels out instantly, yet it still counters everything for the whole duration. I spec my snowball to cancel their counter for 6sec, but even that gets "countered" ( it literally says "counter"). So what is this bs and can something be done about it? Im really close to 2k but every second or third game seems to be kfm and they all abuse this same bug.

Is this counter specced as elbow strike? It has fast animation that is different, but it costs chi. I think you are FM, elbow strike is used against FMs by good KFMs since it counters ranged attacks and it cannot be disabled by skills that cancel defensive skills.

It is indeed elbow strike. If you get KFM rooted you must circle them so they will no longer be able to counter your spells.

As of the current patch, elbow strike has the CD of 0.4 sec (shows as instant on tooltip), costs 1 chi and recovers some on successful counter.

Archived