Forums

Anyone really have Highborn ?

Rief

Do anyone really have this outfit ?

IZKZkCj.png

IMO, this is probably one of the most difficult (read:Expensive) outfit to get in this game.

Cnw1yhd.png

I like how it look, but the way transmutation and outfit work, it's way too punishing at the moment. But, I'm curious, is there anyone crazy enough to try to get it ? and lucky enough to obtain it ?

6 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Oh gosh, I've been trying to get this outfit... It is the only reason I'm playing this game. I gave up though. Until they fix the supply of fabrics.

I got it mine from Beta.

Highborn2_zpshoxhv6u2.png

I heard in Beta, fabric can be salvaged from outfit in jadestone village ? is this correct ?

The front is nice enough, but IIRC it suffers severely from what I like to call cloakitis.

Which is an outfit that looks nice and sexy from the front, but is boring as heck from the angle you look at your character 99% of the time, the back.  Makes you wonder if the outfit designers actually play games any.

2 hours ago, GnatB said:

The front is nice enough, but IIRC it suffers severely from what I like to call cloakitis.

Which is an outfit that looks nice and sexy from the front, but is boring as heck from the angle you look at your character 99% of the time, the back.  Makes you wonder if the outfit designers actually play games any.

^True. It's rare to see an outfit that's unique from behind. :D but on other hand, another function of outfit is bragging right, how other players see your character.

2 minutes ago, Oracle said:

I thought the back is really beautiful. It's very elegant and it has that sexiness without showing much skin.

HighbornBack_zpsf0sbxnye.png

HighbornSide2_zpsbtiwzdfr.png

HighbornSide1_zpsnjcybvje.png

Hmm.

This outfit will look better with tattoo on small back and shoulders. But yeah, it's yummy enough as it is. *grin*

Archived