Blademaster VS Summoner Compliation

IamKrystal

He was just being sarcastic.

He's basically saying that your video is proof that BM is very strong and easy to play and that all those who claim otherwise need to shut up and get good.

Thanks a lot for the video. I've been having a very hard time against summoners and it really helps to see how other people go about defeating them. I probably won't manage to pull it off myself anytime soon, but at the very least I now know how I am supposed to go about it.

Rly? I'm as BM not perfect but at least have 1950+ for now.

And I can say u r bad. Just bad. In this video u have ur iframe on block and I suppose legendary 4 and Z.

And with this skill you will lose to every single even gold summ at EU.

Lol Ok I just watched whole video, Jaesung has some good moves:) But first mins made me think

I watched someones first try at arena

BM is underpowered compared to lv 50 patch. You don't have much weapons except flock of blades maybe to *cricket* em up and if dont mangage to surive with like 40% till ur flock of blades are up again u most likly wont be able to win against most classes that are stronger in lv 45. This are summoners & Bladedancers, Assassins and KFM is all skill match up, u need to be faster and read em although I saw man kfm using 3rf macros. 

I like the BM class and don't mind to have a hard time against these classes because at the End u learn you own skills and try to overcome their power by using all u got which will make u way more skilled when it gets better at lv 50. 

Archived