every single arena match today was against a bot, and can't report

OMGLOL

im guessing all the low lvl bamboo village destroyer bots graduated, and moved on to bigger better things, cuz their numbers are definitely NOT decreasing, so pretty sure they aren't getting banned.

theres also a CO bot train that usually runs in channel 1 and 2(i guess they default 1 and switch if full) for over 2 weeks now, ppl farm them for daily quest everyday and i'm sure alot of ppl report them cuz everyone knows its a bot, nc just simply dont give a shit

since nc don't care, at ALL, the bot farmers just today started a new CL bot train(all same exact gems, gear, everything, move 5 clients in 1 cell etc. the usual bot stuff):

HEXmYB3.jpg

hihF0q2.jpg

and i couldn't even take screenshots nor report the arena bots because they instantly dc after match, and i'm not mistaken because every single 1 was a destroyer using the EXACT same movesets, most of them had names like olkcjvoadjf, except 1 chinese named bot like xiaomiumiu or something like that, again, same exact moveset(i'm already expert in fighting bots now after so much practice vs the same npc)

it's especially hilarious cuz they all used lvl 30-40 blue ss, pve bots all had 400 def hex gems(ez bot gold ez lyfe), pvp bots all had diamonds too, and are all in gold(silver players please be ashamed of your life ty)

Just now, OMGLOL said:

im guessing all the low lvl bamboo village destroyer bots graduated, and moved on to bigger better things, cuz their numbers are definitely NOT decreasing, so pretty sure they aren't getting banned.

theres also a CO bot train that usually runs in channel 1 and 2(i guess they default 1 and switch if full) for over 2 weeks now, ppl farm them for daily quest everyday and i'm sure alot of ppl report them cuz everyone knows its a bot, nc just simply dont give a shit

since nc don't care, at ALL, the bot farmers just today started a new CL bot train(all same exact gems, gear, everything, move 5 clients in 1 cell etc. the usual bot stuff):

HEXmYB3.jpg

hihF0q2.jpg

and i couldn't even take screenshots nor report the arena bots because they instantly dc after match, and i'm not mistaken because every single 1 was a destroyer using the EXACT same movesets, most of them had names like olkcjvoadjf, except 1 chinese named bot like xiaomiumiu or something like that, again, same exact moveset(i'm already expert in fighting bots now after so much practice vs the same npc)

it's especially hilarious cuz they all used lvl 30-40 blue ss, pve bots all had 400 def hex gems(ez bot gold ez lyfe), pvp bots all had diamonds too, and are all in gold(silver players please be ashamed of your life ty)

Man this is just sad. I was wondering why my arena matches were extremely easy today. I fought like 3 destroyers in a row and actually got my daily pvp quests done faster and easier than before. This explains a lot. Man NCsoft this game is going down hill quickly.

I stopped doing arena when i saw bots/hackers in there, now more and more of them start showing up in cross server dungeon and just wait for free money from other players bidding on stuff. If NCsof don't resolve this matter in time then this game will be a ghost town filling with all bots...oh, wait...they've been ban legit players alot though and to keep those botters happy!

Just now, Kromede said:

I stopped doing arena when i saw bots/hackers in there, now more and more of them start showing up in cross server dungeon and just wait for free money from other players bidding on stuff. If NCsof don't resolve this matter in time then this game will be a ghost town filling with all bots...oh, wait...they've been ban legit players alot though and to keep those botters happy!

I honestly got a feeling that NCsoft and bots are in cahoots. I don't know. I've never seen an MMO so infested with bots it's actually nuts. Even in World of Warcraft i wasnt this bad.

This is getting ridiculous. PVP today for my quests, low and behold a bunch of botters minus the Good fight with a blade master, *cricket* *cricket* from an actual NON BOT Destroyer and a broken ass Blade Dancer. Last night was the same also went 15 & 1 because all Destroyer Bots. Really loving this game but I will more than likely quit soon if this keeps up.

2 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

This I'm sorta okay with. If they're easy wins for you and soulstone prices are dropping, what's the harm? I'd rather them stay in the arena than automine resource nodes and field bosses.

• um, soulstone/other pvp reward etc. items are undercut nonstop making all of your items completely worthless, but if you're ok with it np
  • fighting the same npc in arena increases your skill level and fun factor by 1000x, might as well make it "looking for npc" when you press queue
  • theres also mass amounts of other crap in market such as 100x stacks of all farmable world bosses blues/essences, misty keys(almost 1g ea) etc. etc. which is not only how the game is supposed to be, but massively increases all of your items values if u ever try to sell something

but if you're ok with that then np

4 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

This I'm sorta okay with. If they're easy wins for you and soulstone prices are dropping, what's the harm? I'd rather them stay in the arena than automine resource nodes and field bosses.

It cuts the profits by a lot, making it hard to pay for the gear upgrades. It's already half of what it was since this started. I now get about 5g if I get one soulstone pouch a day. This also applies to all items. With these bots, you can't farm gold unless you have they same kind of bot army. In short, it's increasing your grind, provided you aren't literally buying your way through the entire game.

23 minutes ago, Eckin said:

bots pls crash moonwater transformation stone market, right now is fine, ok

Exactly. It's going to partially solve the massive inflation going on by putting supply on par with demand.

Not just MWTS, but pretty much all tier 3 crafts, including purification jars and hexagonal gems.

16 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

Exactly. It's going to partially solve the massive inflation going on by putting supply on par with demand.

Not just MWTS, but pretty much all tier 3 crafts, including purification jars and hexagonal gems.

Yesterday when I logged out there were 3 pages of Pentagonal Jewel Pouches ranging in price from 6g 25s - 7.5g

12 hours later, I stopped counting at 39 PAGES of Pentagonal Jewel Pouches starting @ 4g 99s  

Pretty big change in price and availability in a 12 hour period, especially for one of the more worthless profs.

2 hours ago, KatHead said:

Yesterday when I logged out there were 3 pages of Pentagonal Jewel Pouches ranging in price from 6g 25s - 7.5g

12 hours later, I stopped counting at 39 PAGES of Pentagonal Jewel Pouches starting @ 4g 99s  

Pretty big change in price and availability in a 12 hour period, especially for one of the more worthless profs.

To be fair prices go up during weekends

4 hours ago, Kromede said:

Play on other regions...use WTfast and you won't run into bots.  You'll deal with ping being in the 150-170 but you actually feel a sense of accomplishment when you win in pvp.  

Some can be reported tho,i found a destroyer that got to gold by accident i guess,and the name was visible.Btw what!?!?!?!?Soulstones 5 silver each?On greenhollow server they're still 35 s/each.I knew i did well going in an underpopulated server *-*

1 minute ago, Yulyeong said:

Wow I didn't think I'd see the day where pvp would turn into pve. XD

+ Player market is cross-server, isn't it?

Absolutely not,that's why you can't access market in cross server dungeon

Just now, Yulyeong said:

Ah ok. I saw mentions of it being cross-server in the forums now and then, so I was never really sure lol. ):

now you're making me wonder -.-

but the quantities just wouldn't fit.

Still..everytime i try to sell something it gets sold in less than 5 seconds i literally stand there waiting for the mail

haha you act like reporting is a working function hahaha all It does is let NCsoft know there's a bot in the game. It doesn't actually mean that banning will happen. Now, if the function was called "Ban Bot" then maybe... but knowing NCsoft, Nope. ..hahaha

And now, they are perfect lol.

I just fought against a destroyer bot who had 0 cd, I literary took down 200% its hp and it was still alive. Blade Masters are screwed lol. 
And this is from a guy who 12 hours ago did my dailies and won every single destroyer bot.

Good luck to all. LOL

Archived