Currency exchange

Emk1ll

So why I got fooled by this? It's writing NCoin everywhere ingame... What I mean is, that it tells me that I can sell gold for NCoin (! ! ! !) And at the end what i'm getting? Hongmoon coins... What is worth shiat compared to NCoin... I had a nice plan that I will farm up to 60-100 gold and buy enough NCoin for premium since I can't pay in from here with Pay Pal or even if I could if there's a currency exchange it would be great that I can buy almost everything if I play enough and farm enough. And it really made me angry that I expected to get NCoin for my 20 gold what I sold there and I got Hongmoon Coins... FML. At least you could've announce or write ingame that you WILL get Hongmoon Coins and not NCoins....

1 minute ago, Emk1ll said:

So why I got fooled by this? It's writing NCoin everywhere ingame... What I mean is, that it tells me that I can sell gold for NCoin (! ! ! !) And at the end what i'm getting? Hongmoon coins... What is worth shiat compared to NCoin... I had a nice plan that I will farm up to 60-100 gold and buy enough NCoin for premium since I can't pay in from here with Pay Pal or even if I could if there's a currency exchange it would be great that I can buy almost everything if I play enough and farm enough. And it really made me angry that I expected to get NCoin for my 20 gold what I sold there and I got Hongmoon Coins... FML. At least you could've announce or write ingame that you WILL get Hongmoon Coins and not NCoins....

It is all about maximizing money, they don't want to give people the ability to buy premium through gold, the reason for this is because the people who sell for gold are going to do so regardless of what the buyer wants to do with the coins, making a different shop for select items and premium means that they get more money overall typical NCsoft cash grab, the premium isn't really worth it though, so I wouldn't worry too much that you cannot get it, where possible try to avoid giving NCsoft any money until they are providing an overall service worth paying for.

Archived