What to Upgrade, what to replace?

Torlaan

Hello all. I have pretty much stumbled through 45 levels twice now. I learned a lot and didn't seek external support. I made some mistakes, I wasted some coin, but I learned.

What I did learn the 2nd time around is how to properly upgrade weapons using the greens I was vendoring early on.

Now that the costs for upgrading are quite high now. I would like to ask for advice on making it as cheap as possible.

Here is what I have right now.

True Profane Staff - I think I am supposed to keep upgrading this one through pirate. Right?

Awakened Infernal Necklace - Replace this with Pirate or keep upgrading?

Awakened Infernal Earring - Not sure? Keep upgrading or replace at some point?

Awakened Infernal Ring - Not sure? Keep upgrading or replace at some point?

Siren Belt - Best?

Pirate Braclet - Best?

Thanks in advance.

Everything that you have now is up to date so no need to worry about that ;)! Most people stop at awakened Infernal mainly because it gets costly. But you could upgrade to Siren to get better crit rates and evasion stuff like that it's will definetley help a lot in the most recent content and the more recent to come. The Siren belt you definitely want to max out until you can get a pirate belt to make sure you have enough stats to at least get a group or do the 24 man. And right now for your staff you definetly want to upgrade that to Siren before the new patch comes out because you'll be straight then because legendary is straight  after. Most people say the weapon is going to break and turn into a gem because that's what happened on TW servers but it just sounds like another excuse for them to have a better weapon than you when the new content actually comes out. 

Just definetley make sure you have gold. I have everything you have and it was a struggle maintaining 5g imaging 100g! 

2 hours ago, Torlaan said:

Hello all. I have pretty much stumbled through 45 levels twice now. I learned a lot and didn't seek external support. I made some mistakes, I wasted some coin, but I learned.

What I did learn the 2nd time around is how to properly upgrade weapons using the greens I was vendoring early on.

Now that the costs for upgrading are quite high now. I would like to ask for advice on making it as cheap as possible.

Here is what I have right now.

True Profane Staff - I think I am supposed to keep upgrading this one through pirate. Right?

Awakened Infernal Necklace - Replace this with Pirate or keep upgrading?

Awakened Infernal Earring - Not sure? Keep upgrading or replace at some point?

Awakened Infernal Ring - Not sure? Keep upgrading or replace at some point?

Siren Belt - Best?

Pirate Braclet - Best?

Thanks in advance.

Oh and yes pirate bracelet is best right now.

Archived