Costume Vendor?

Dawu

So I've been lurking around the forums for awhile now, and of course trying to get the Swordsman's Hat from Floor 7 of Mushin's Tower. 50+ runs in so far and no hat to show for it. I checked online and found out that other regions for the game have vendors which you can get the above hat and other costume pieces from tokens/currency. The idea for tokens being used to get these same outfits seems like an amazing idea. For example in the case of the Swordsman's Hat if you are really trying to farm for it, you probably have hundreds of Warrior Tokens just laying in your inventory if you've already got the weapons you need for the upgrade. Why not add the costumes pieces from the first 7 floors of Mushins tower, to the Warrior Token vendor?! That way people who go in and farm for hours at a time don't feel like they are wasting their life away, even if the boss doesn't drop the piece you want, you still get a token which you can use to get the costume piece you want in the event you never get lucky enough to get it! It doesn't need to be cheap, it could be 1000 tokens, or however many the devs feel is fair. What are your guys thoughts on adding costumes to certain vendors to make the tokens you get more valuable?

Well this pnj Do exist, I'm pretty sure I saw the hat and the outfit exchangeable against tokens, at mushin tower (coin exchange marchant).

BUT, I'm not 100% you can trade it with the actual tokens, cuz we will get differents tokens with the nexts levels of mushin tower.

Check it out for yourself

I agree with your idea.  It is really demoralizing when you have run the place 260 times and get no hats, but other people get in on their 3rd try.  Making it cost a lot of tokens would allow the hat to be somewhat rare to get still (or at least require time dedication to getting it).  I don't even think there is anything that cost over 400 Warrior Tokens at the coin exchange vendor, yet i have 1300 sitting in my bag.  This would allow people who want the hat (and or costume) to be able to work towards it and not feel like running the tower is a total waste of time.

I've been farming Mushin Tower now and still no hat drop. I'm really not interested in farming my life away in the game. I'm not sure how things are in Korea, but Americans have jobs and we don;t have time to spend hour on end grinding a boss we already defeated. I think something needs to be done about this. The token we receive from farming the tower doesn't even serve a purpose. What benefit is there to doing Mushins Tower? This is also the case with the rest of the Dungeons and the way the current bidding system is. The game should have been changed in a sense it works for NA players. I'm not saying change the skills or nerf anything. The item cost and the drop rates need to be looked into. Right now, there is no point farming Mushin Tower unless you want to rage and pull your hair out when you don't see a drop after so many kills. I've invested in this game from day 1 thinking that it would bring something different and good, but grinding away in an MMO is never fun. NCsoft needs to look at other ways to keep players interested. Grinding is a sure way to get player to quit the game and go play something more rewarding then what we are currently dealing with. 

Archived