Blademaster PVP road to plat

Second

Grats on platinum. When you see a BM with plat and above you know they had to work hard to get there, so good job.

I'm having a rough time climbing from 1720ish to 1800 (current goal) on BM. Every other match I play is a Summoner and I just don't know how to deal with them. Also good KFM's dumpster me. Only been playing BM for a few days, so I'm trying to be patient with myself.

I like PVP videos that don't do a bunch of editing. Just some fraps'd games with background music. As long as it's not dubstep. You should make one for Summoner sped up 5x and use the Benny Hill theme. Would be epic. 

1 hour ago, Zooks said:

Grats on platinum. When you see a BM with plat and above you know they had to work hard to get there, so good job.

I'm having a rough time climbing from 1720ish to 1800 (current goal) on BM. Every other match I play is a Summoner and I just don't know how to deal with them. Also good KFM's dumpster me. Only been playing BM for a few days, so I'm trying to be patient with myself.

I like PVP videos that don't do a bunch of editing. Just some fraps'd games with background music. As long as it's not dubstep. You should make one for Summoner sped up 5x and use the Benny Hill theme. Would be epic. 

sigh. same deal with scums. i get the cat, sacrificing everything in my arsenal, then theres the asshat to deal with. slow...poison...heal...bleh. got in 1720+ b4 scums suddenly were in every one of my matches. now im back at 1650 and dropping. destroyer bots welcomed me back. zzzzzz. so. *cricket*ing. sad. now i have to work 10x as hard to just get back in over 1700. 

enuff of my pitiful rant.

good luck to you, fellow BM. hope u have a better road than me. i *cricket*ing mean it.

Archived