FM unplayable in arena

indeed, people said that fm is weakest class atm and after pvping as him alot its clear as a day, 1 knockup which is way too slow and easily avoided, only 1 evade exluding q  e and frost shield which is absolutely stupid for the class relying on ranged attacks which can be reflected 24/7 by kfm bd lbm destro,oh ? disable their defence skills? good luck landing that x and waiting 30 sec for cd? what? you freezed enemy from distance? lolnope, they have cc removal dash or cc removal spin, oh unless its sin or summoner.  fm specializes in distance attacks. Distance my fuking ass, every of those classes i mentioned can dash in across the map for easy stun and combo, and what can you do? waste upgraded tab? tough shit,  get dashed in again followed by a combo again. cross my fingers that 50 lvl update will make this elo fodder of a class stand a chance against 1 combo slaughterfest. yes this is rant, born from frustration and unfairness which is ignored by useless company called ncsoft

1shot winstreak to gold on lowbie fm

During beta I had lotsa trouble with fm like 3-18 but I eventually changed playstyle and class became good.

Just don't play fm like in pve where u mash buttons as fast as you can. Ur not necessary in hurry aplying freeze aswell. Just keep dem chilled.

You mentioned kfm, bd and destro and their deflect.... all those have window where they are locked to animation when u can attack. Dont smash those button and wait

Troll or massive l2p issue

Sry to say it to op but its that last one :/

I've played BnS for about a week, and im 43 on my FM right now at about 1700 rating, I am definitely having some L2P issues being that im so new, but i dont feel absolutely outclassed by anything, learn the combo, learn the animations of other classes, watch some Jaesung and you'll feel better about your class.  If you want something more friendly as far as skillcap try summoner. Personally i wouldn't ever play anything but FM as I find the playstyle and the potential pretty amazing, stick with it and you will get better.

the melees you are having issues with are easy enough to deal with .. slow freeze and keep behind them .. BLOCK doesn't work from behind (or doesn't for me AS KFM) and as long as you are behind them they can't leap at you as they can't target you

all you have to do then is stand behind them and plink them to death (IT IS VERY ANNOYING but it works)

ac

18 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

the melees you are having issues with are easy enough to deal with .. slow freeze and keep behind them .. BLOCK doesn't work from behind (or doesn't for me AS KFM) and as long as you are behind them they can't leap at you as they can't target you

all you have to do then is stand behind them and plink them to death (IT IS VERY ANNOYING but it works)

actually op is right, fm is bad right now, you can't hit a good kfm and bm they will never let you hit them from behind, if you get too near to Q and E they will make you face the ground with CC and they can just SS to get unfreeze and jump at you, for some reason some people are blocking even from behind, maybe hackers... but at 50 with H.M skills they will be good because fm will get Anti defense tools so you can get a chance to attack

Dragon Char and Dragon Whorl pierce deflect by default.

Snow Ball can be specced to turn off enemy defenses and disable them for 6 seconds.

Aerial Phantom Grip can be specced to disable defense for 6 seconds

Phantom Grip and Aerial Phantom Grip pierce defense.

Dragon Frost, Duel Dragons, Short Fuse, Fire Fury, and Fire Storm pierce deflect

Ice Coil, Heat Wave and Ring of Fire pierces defense and deflect

You have the tools. Learn to use them.

1 hour ago, Justsomeone said:

ac

actually op is right, fm is bad right now, you can't hit a good kfm and bm they will never let you hit them from behind, if you get too near to Q and E they will make you face the ground with CC and they can just SS to get unfreeze and jump at you, for some reason some people are blocking even from behind, maybe hackers... but at 50 with H.M skills they will be good because fm will get Anti defense tools so you can get a chance to attack

Please tell this guy to stop beating the best KFMs around. He's making you look bad: http://www.twitch.tv/impbns/v/48399012

actually KatHead,  the best part of FM being super good that you perceive is that they are just way better players.   YOMI plays massive role in matches.    it is crazy that yoni and yomi are so close to each other,  both have same philosophies in a way.  that one letter changes everything though.  

14 hours ago, Bestbad said:

Forcemaster is idd 1 of the best classes ATM ... its not coming from me ..but the world champion Jaesung who is a force master.... he had been asked about the best classes , and he picked 3... 1 of them was forcemaster 

Yeah, on different patch with more skills, HM skills and balance patches. Soooo, you can stay quiet with Jeasung.

My SM is platinum and I usually have no issues with most classes, except those enlighted players that completely roll me over by doing things none of the others usually do.

I can tell you I was DESTROYED by a FM the other day.

The MOFO pushed me off petals every single time. Froze me facing the other way and the damn ss has a HUGE cd. Every time he did that he would hit me. If I still had chi and managed to stealth he would go for the cat. Id Q the cat, he would freeze me backwards again, etc etc. I have no damn clue wth he did but that ONE fm gave me no chance at all.

So FMs arent bad, you just need to check other classes skills and know their abilities and specially their cd.

7 hours ago, Jamein said:

FM weakest class.

Someone go tell Bevv his class sucks. 49 wins zero losses to diamond.

FM's are pretty strong after the last patch, if they are played well. 

Yeah what the heck is up with Bevv and Madoshi trampling people's feelings like that. Both going and winning tournaments and dominating the leaderboards. It's just not fair to those who want to blame their inadequacies on the class they play. 

9 hours ago, Kutsuu said:

Yeah what the heck is up with Bevv and Madoshi trampling people's feelings like that. Both going and winning tournaments and dominating the leaderboards. It's just not fair to those who want to blame their inadequacies on the class they play. 

Seriously, I think they should be banned for that. Who do they think they are? Providing concrete, incontrovertible evidence that their class is not weak at all and disproving whiny forum-goers is just plain wrong. 

Archived