Sign in to follow this  
AyeAye

Free Plat From Destroyer bots.

Recommended Posts

AyeAye   

This PvP community is literally so bad, the entire mid to gold range is filled with destroyer bots.

 

(This means they beat the rest of you scrubs enough to get that rank)

 

That's pretty terrible people...c'mon now plat is worthless too =/.

 

I play Sin, and there is absolutely NO REASON to lose to a damn destroyer bot. The thing is literally dumb as shit. Starts every match with a lunge+firespin me out of stealth, but I don't care because I don't need stealth to kill a bot.

 

(I actually lost one round to a bot, but it was like 4x better then every other bot and had an ill ass combo it was doing)

 

If you face a hard bot, especially as a sin, Just sit in stealth until its spins out of focus. Then do what you want to it. You will win every time, the destroyer bot will never stop spamming all his moves. If your playing passively by the time it grabs you or catches you every single move is on cooldown. So it doesn't even attack you it just looks at you. Lmao

 

You people literally can't beat a computer program that's doing the SAME moves OVER AND OVER AND OVER?!?!

 

B-b-but he turned when I webbed him!!! Who gives a shit?! lmao its a bot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Figure   

the destroyer bots i went against never spun a single time. it was constantly tracking me down in stealth and using LMB whenever it calculated my distance was close enough.

 

still never lost to the 5 or so that I played against. ez zen beans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TakunDes   

Des bots are extremely easy to beat. however when i derank myself i have seen players who are worst than bots.

 

Bots literally waste their tab the first moment you switch them. just ice bomb if they rage and it should be really easy kill. no sin should have trouble with bots since they are really easy to beat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Force Master  I just walk around in a circle on the bots and shoot them with ice. Easiest way to complete dailies is to fight bot destroyers. I wanna thank the bots for those easy ass wins. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zooks   

I keep windstriding until they dump all their focus on red spin and waste Fury. Then all you do is CC them once and they blow tab immediately. Sometimes it's not a bot (rarely) and I get surprised. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pikia   

Lets not forget that bots will end up fighting other bots, and obviously one of them is going to win. So while yes, some people are losing to the bots, a lot of bots are probably silver-gold from beating other bots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PvPMS   
14 hours ago, AyeAye said:

This PvP community is literally so bad, the entire mid to gold range is filled with destroyer bots.

 

(This means they beat the rest of you scrubs enough to get that rank)

 

 

not surprised

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pikia said:

Lets not forget that bots will end up fighting other bots, and obviously one of them is going to win. So while yes, some people are losing to the bots, a lot of bots are probably silver-gold from beating other bots.

i wanna see a bot tournament haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think sum and kfm bots (yes, these exist) themselves will get to plat since people in gold won't be able to deal with them doing perfect counters/escapes and combos easy.  

Edited by Somnolence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alison   

My destroyer bots doing the same thing over and over again.

Jump on me I EV-freeze me then he uses wrath and I go tab ice for his following ani cancel spam with the kick in between or red "Spin To Win".

Tab again to knockback him and just doing my stunlock till he's dead. Bots obviously have no escapes.

 

Don't wanna name and shame (Not even bots) but the fsggs....... something is a pretty good bot. (Full name is longer)

Funny thing is I've heard summoners loosing to this bot.

So that bot pretty much deserves the gold ranking for the "Rat-Hunt" imho.

Edited by Alison

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Somnolence said:

I think sum and kfm bots (yes, these exist) themselves will get to plat since people in gold won't be able to deal with them doing perfect counters/escapes and combos easy.  

i doubt anyone will make good enough bot to reach plat. at least from my experience most bot destros are complete trash, only good to practise cc on.

to make such good bot one would need to be extremely skilled in the game (plat~diamond) as well as be a really good and dedicated programmer, i doubt such a person exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the destroyer bots are really easy. I did run into 2 last night that were extremely good and were harder to fight than actual played destroyers. I think out of the 40+ I've fought on my sin I actually lost to one cause that *cricket* was on point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Acegr   
22 minutes ago, DolphinHungry said:

i doubt anyone will make good enough bot to reach plat. at least from my experience most bot destros are complete trash, only good to practise cc on.

to make such good bot one would need to be extremely skilled in the game (plat~diamond) as well as be a really good and dedicated programmer, i doubt such a person exists.

If you play against a kfm bot you will reconsider. I dont doubt these shits can even reach diamond.. they dont fail at ani cancel at all. its like they have 0 cds,perfect reaction at everything. I was as a sin 100-0 from one bot in 10 secs while i hardly  ever lose from kfms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YES great IDEA bash players who are learning .. THAT will keep the game a float as the community isn't toxic enough  ..

 

51 minutes ago, Acegr said:

If you play against a kfm bot you will reconsider. I dont doubt these shits can even reach diamond.. they dont fail at ani cancel at all. its like they have 0 cds,perfect reaction at everything. I was as a sin 100-0 from one bot in 10 secs while i hardly  ever lose from kfms.

the bot KFMs are probably NOT bots but players using macros AND YES hacks as there have been a lot of these IN every class ...

 

EVERYTHING from the hack the allows them to TP and move around the board and out of harms way to the ones that allow players to LEAP from their start point to your start point ..

 

NOW some of this could be lag BUT I have seen it way too often with abilities that I know have CDs THAT are constantly recycling instantly

people who continue a combat cycle rotation EVEN though the other player is no longer there 

 

someone elsewhere complained about ani canceling and this IS what it leads to IF there is no way to track to offenders ..

 

HEY if they want to allow macroing all NCSoft has to do is say so then I can use it to get by these juiced up and never making mistakes players so that I can actually get to players who are actually doing it the right way and sometimes actually make mistakes during a rotation ...

 

less than 90 days on sub ... and definitely looking for something else atm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Acegr   
2 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

YES great IDEA bash players who are learning .. THAT will keep the game a float as the community isn't toxic enough  ..

 

the bot KFMs are probably NOT bots but players using macros AND YES hacks as there have been a lot of these IN every class ...

 

EVERYTHING from the hack the allows them to TP and move around the board and out of harms way to the ones that allow players to LEAP from their start point to your start point ..

 

NOW some of this could be lag BUT I have seen it way too often with abilities that I know have CDs THAT are constantly recycling instantly

people who continue a combat cycle rotation EVEN though the other player is no longer there 

 

someone elsewhere complained about ani canceling and this IS what it leads to IF there is no way to track to offenders ..

 

HEY if they want to allow macroing all NCSoft has to do is say so then I can use it to get by these juiced up and never making mistakes players so that I can actually get to players who are actually doing it the right way and sometimes actually make mistakes during a rotation ...

 

less than 90 days on sub ... and definitely looking for something else atm

 

it was actually a bot since it was moving its head when netted by me and i couldnt restealth.

 

check: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/474l07/good_news_everyone_you_can_lay_off_the_destrobots/?sort=new

Edited by Acegr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Acegr said:

it was actually a bot since it was moving its head when netted by me and i couldnt restealth.

 

check: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/474l07/good_news_everyone_you_can_lay_off_the_destrobots/?sort=new

The way some characters react in the arena I think THEY are players whoa re using macros so they never fail at their ani canceling .. NOT that is makes a difference as either OR officially is considered cheating I think .. 

 

Sadly it isn't being corrected probably because the game is dropping players so fast so they are figuring to get out of the game what they can regardless of why the players are still there .. 

 

For those people who think BOTs are super easy to beat there are a few that are very well programmed and a computer doesn't make mistakes .. as a hack to remove or lessen CDs and it is insane when this game is all about chaining long strings of combos to win ..

 

all the bot or macro user has to do is get the first stun/CC and use up the players breaks then they spam you to death..

 

YOU can defend the game and say some players are that good BUT I say BS to that when many of them ARE not making ANY mistakes in the combo chain and with the ani canceling ..

 

THIS game is at present the game you would find in the bargain bin at the game store if it was sold there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PatchKid   
On 2/22/2016 at 9:21 AM, AyeAye said:

 

 

You people literally can't beat a computer program that's doing the SAME moves OVER AND OVER AND OVER?!?!

 

B-b-but he turned when I webbed him!!! Who gives a shit?! lmao its a bot

 

Are you sure it's the players the bots are gaining rank against?  Are you sure it's not just bots fighting other bots?

 

In any arena match, someone has to win.  At this time, I would wager that Bot vs Bot fights are probably 20% of the fights happening right now!  In off-peak hours, they're probably the majority of the opponents (though the game is global enough that there are probably very few lows).

 

It's not hard to get rank right now, because of the bots.  That goes for the bots themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PatchKid said:

 

Are you sure it's the players the bots are gaining rank against?  Are you sure it's not just bots fighting other bots?

 

In any arena match, someone has to win.  At this time, I would wager that Bot vs Bot fights are probably 20% of the fights happening right now!  In off-peak hours, they're probably the majority of the opponents (though the game is global enough that there are probably very few lows).

 

It's not hard to get rank right now, because of the bots.  That goes for the bots themselves.

Not sure how many of them are, but I ran into same exact bot twice in a row. I know this because it had normal name and was wearing non-default outfit - some people would not even figure out that its a bot, except he beelines for you and never do superflous movements or jumps like real players and was clearly using abilities on priority system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OP is clearly has some problems with logic bots can play 24/7 without taking a break and the law of averages means they will win some matches play enough and win enough and you can get to any rank.

 

Program a bot to use speed and fly hacks along with teleportation and it can beat most players hell I met a LBD with no cool downs and it could move at 2x my speed, first round it totally blew me away but the attacks it used had zero variation so i won 2 and 3 but some players don't notice these things right away.  

 

Destroyer also has a combo that can take 50%-100% HP away with ani cancel that's why it's being used as a bot because it's so simple to set up as a spin to win or lmb rmb ani cancel that's why it's used hell I just can;t wait to see my first Summoner bots. 

 

So far i've seen LBD, FM, Sin and destroyers (all bots or using some BS no cool downs on skills) ones that aren't flying in the sky can be beaten sure, but no one players 24/7 like these bots do and they will be fighting other bots a lot in the dead times when people don't play much. 

 

 

Edited by OuchThatHurt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this