Poharan Server Faction Imbalance

BlindinglyAcute

Please fix the atrocious faction imbalance on the Poharan server. The Cerulean Order outnumber the Crimson Legions 100 to 1. Please fix the imbalance or allow everyone to freely switch factions without placing a cap. I shouldn't be forced to stick with a weak faction that does not even allow me to complete my dailies in a timely fashion or at all.

Same deal on Mushin. I think all servers are suffering from this since all the bots keep filling up the other faction and just spam chat.

Would be a simple fix if they did faction balance based on max level characters rather than all characters.

And then if they were to delete all the bot characters ala the pvp bot destroyers that are in low end arena.

Right now literally every channel that I can get into has a minimum of 5, up to a couple dozen, Blue dickheads and zero Reds in sight. It's a massive zerg that honestly requires no talent or strategy on their part and is 100% inescapable on our part. Not good game balance, not conducive to having fun in ANY way, shape, or form, and is honestly just shitty design. 0/10, needs fixed ASAP.

I can't even count the number of times I get my player kill quest done within 1-2minutes due to the amount of ceruleans.

Not to mention watching region chat go for hours on end "Any red want to trade kills".

Maybe if ceruleans were to start switching to crimson they wouldn't have to beg for kills, and it could even out the factions. 

Though it's highly unlikely, as ceruleans get more BW/Terrors and most players want the easiest way to "win" so I doubt many would switch to crimson where we have to "fight" and not get things handed to us. 

Archived