HELP ME

bagasqara

Everytime I open a game, it crashes back to desktop.

And I get error messages one of them is "application has been blocked from accessing graphic hardware" application client.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

I have the latest drivers installed, and I tried the beta drivers as well with no luck. 

any help? 

omg lol people on these forums are legit asses, like lol whenever people post a serious post like this you never geta  reply, but when somone posts something like "omg summoners are op because the cat can use a hammer!!!" it gets 200 replies lol..... well, you should try reinstalling blade and soul , or reinstall your graphic drivers (search youtube)

On 2/22/2016 at 2:03 AM, bagasqara said:

Everytime I open a game, it crashes back to desktop.

And I get error messages one of them is "application has been blocked from accessing graphic hardware" application client.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

I have the latest drivers installed, and I tried the beta drivers as well with no luck. 

any help? 

Hi bagasqara,

Very sorry to hear you're having this problem. Please put in a Support Ticket and our Customer Service team will try to help troubleshoot what's going on. Make sure to give them as many details as possible such as your computer specs and any errors that may have popped up after the crash.

Archived