Is Flame Master worth playing

elaquardia

Hi I am new to game and I was wanting to play a Force Master I have not played many MMO but this one has caught my eye. I have tried (in game) a feel for each class to suit my play style useally the back line way in the back. I see on the forum a lot of discussion on Fire builds vs a mixture of cold. I Prefer PVE over PVP as you tend to gain knowledge as well as friendships throughout game. My question is what is the best build for this class I want to help my team mates as well as enjoy what the game has to offer so I may be a benefit to whom ever I play with. Any suggestions Thank you  Elaquardia Windemere 

I'm a forcemaster with like 300ms and I play with a fire build, with some things in Ice (Like the X for chi regen or F for heals). Most of the time I steal the agro (I don't actually like it D: )

I only use Ice build when I need a lot of survabilty (Like Floor 7)

I am leaning heavily on class TY for your reply I like Dungeoning and Force Master can is the best all around Toon for a Party as they can freeze as well as protect party members from a save distance away I am currently working on a FM any good guides as I love to go with Party Thanks again

Archived