Forums

PVP bots, are you serious ?!

Bagomilas

1 hour ago, Teffy said:

Most lbms are above plats...it's easy to air combo people to death from 100-0 in 3-4 one after another air combos...you know...

I'm winning most of my matches vs lbms but it doesn't make it easier.I hate the little buggers.

air combos don't work on summoners T.T

these bots are ruining my experience in pvp, its a fuk.ing garbage to play against dest bot as assassin, they can see me on sthealt, they just chase me over the arena while im stealt, they can rotate while web or frezze, what the fk are you serious? yes, someone will said, "you noob you cant beat a bot" yeah I can beat him, but I notice that they are improve this bot script being more op than before and being an ass is a fk pain in the ass and dont matter if you are sthealt they just jump like a rabit and rap,e so hurt . do something for god sake this game is filled of bots, chat and now arenas YOU KIDDING?  Im hating them more than summ right now. 

Im a sin hovering at around 1700-1750 rating atm,few games.

For the first time today i played against a bot, wonder whats worst than a destro bot? a kfm one. This one had like 0 cds,i got perma stunned to death,so fast reactions i couldnt do shit. I stunned and went ahead to do my combo and he turned.. nothing was working on him...

Wtf is this? Seriously now, im not that good but i hardly ever lose by kfms, especially in 10 secs(never).

This bot could surely reach diamond lol.

It was like bam bam bam dead.

And how do they have 0cds ?

So sad..

i just found this. https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/474l07/good_news_everyone_you_can_lay_off_the_destrobots/

On 2/22/2016 at 5:24 PM, Shadzor said:

You are a little mental aren't you? Just bring it down and chill. If there are bots in the Arena it's gameguard job to make a fix to solve it. Broken economy? Sorry i don't know what that is, it's the players that make the economy in this game and it doesn't matter how much gold you have since you can get everything you need for,  more or less time.

Too many freak outs...

when bots and web gold merchant control the economy in game thats a broken economy, look at the past how many games is going down by this web merchant? still live but barely alive

mmorpg is more pleasure  if we have time to develop our char, the community comes with it. if we got everything so easily it will bored us fast, just look at your faction chat is it crowded of people or bots?  you out of your mind if you chats with bots

stop rushing out content and fix the most important thing. At least tell us what are you doing regarding the arena bot..a esport game where all we fight with is bot....arena had become mushin tower version 2. i go up to diamond because all i fought was bot.

1 minute ago, princode said:

stop rushing out content and fix the most important thing. At least tell us what are you doing regarding the arena bot..a esport game where all we fight with is bot....arena had become mushin tower version 2. i go up to diamond because all i fought was bot.

Straight up lie. I have never seen a bot above 1800, nor do I think they can get that high due to people with brains being able to beat them. Actually, I dont recall ever seeing a bot before. Must only be in 1700 or under

I'm from 1700 all the way to diamond of cause not all is bot but on and off during pla rank I met quite a number of bot with the name XXAQ, etc maybe they are not a bot I dun know. There also a few kmf bot in pla executing the 3rf combo and how do I know they are bot because when I'm ice they still keep attacking me. Also they can get pretty high cause its bot verus bot and sometimes I feel bot play better then the real player

On 22.2.2016 at 10:26 AM, Bagomilas said:

well, today just witnessed something I didnt see.. A pvp bot users. the downside, its hard to beat.. they lock on stealth units, and moving while stunned.. NCsoft, you need to make a better protection ASAP.
Assassins where hard, now it got worse

Hard to beat? About 99% of bots are free win. Just maybe just maybe its about your skill? I have not yet lost to any bots

yes its free win....but the point in pvp is to fight real player not bot. i dun really care much about the rank I WANT TO FIGHT REAL PLAYER its very tiring to fight 10 match of des bot which do the same thing again and again. I use my alt from silver to gold 100% bot and this is something very important....i know some pve player like it cause its easy to get bean but hardcore pvp player like a lot of us dun like easy win

Alright, I've seen a lot of PVP bot threads but didn't comment because I had never faced one until I started to rank up my new alt FM last night. So when I did face them I was expecting some animation cancelling/speed hacking god to come at me.

They suck, like seriously how have people let them get into gold is beyond me they are absolutely useless. They hit fury and then use grab or just stand there for 3 seconds, they barely even animation cancel its more of a hit hit hit......wait....wait..oh hit. The opener is the most predictable thing I've ever seen. They will stand in any AoE's blow tab and F the first second they can so you can predict it. They use typhoon practically on cooldown so that's easy to avoid.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely think it's something that should be addressed asap, bots in PVE is one thing, bots in 1v1 arena PVP is just a big giant no NCsoft needs to fix it. However lets give them the actual facts, not some over the top OMG HAX because they aren't hacking, they're botting, and they're bad. 

like seriously guys,.... NC patches on KR build with HM skills, gold spammers everywhere, servers total shit, bugged as *cricket*, skills in arena sometimes not working,

Do you really get the impressions that NC cares even in the slightest ? Just play till u like it and then move on and if u are too much enraged about it, boycot every NC game in the future. Thats the only language greedy companies understand. No one gives a *cricket* what u write here as long as u support the game

They should care! 0$ hurts butts! Premium user here for the last time, last costume, last everything! Until they fix it(and not KR style that is full of bots too, PVE PVP) I will not pay a cent on this game anymore! 
Truth : FIX YOUR CRICKET GAME

5 hours ago, LionZerk said:

Straight up lie. I have never seen a bot above 1800, nor do I think they can get that high due to people with brains being able to beat them. Actually, I dont recall ever seeing a bot before. Must only be in 1700 or under

Today i saw one at 1780. It was KFM insta tab out of everything. My stealth was completly ignore. Turning while webbed. I was kinda screwed because i didnt expected something like this. So he he beat me, i did *cricket*ed up my tab and he just comboed me to 0...

29 minutes ago, Boomi said:

At least i hope Soulstones price will go down haha, so that everyone can atualy upgrade weapons, and NOT TO BE FORCED to pvp.

Nothing wrong with forcing people to PvP in a PvP-focused game like Blade & Soul.

The real problem is EVERYTHING requires Soulstones (even simple upgrades depending on what you sacrifice) and the breakthrough/evolution requirements become insane when you close in on Siren.

It's boring when literally all you grind for is gold.

On 22/02/2016 at 7:21 AM, Victorion said:

Actually the first time I look forward to bots.

Bots have a specific programmed pattern. Nail it down, find the weakness, and free wins everytime you encounter one.

It´s just like a small PVE boss. Probably not even junghado level.

Soulstone farming just got easier ~

oh and who doesn´t want to kill a bot.... omfg so many times i wished for always enabled owPVP just for killing bots.

i main sin and i also love seeing these bots... after complaining about them a week or few days ago, i sat down and really analysed these bots... they are bad asf and so easy to farm... i got to 1800+ thanx to these bots... but see these guys will only complain about how the bots asswhoop they and wont try to farm the bots... they get farmed instead when farming these bots are so damn easy.

On 2/22/2016 at 9:50 AM, Leafty said:

What rating is this in? I've never seen a bot in arena just hackers.

wheere have you been playing? ._.

I had trouble with a gold rank bot "LoveDance" annoying destroyer bots are annoying...

. _.

the thing is we don't want to grind on scripted mindless creatures.Some of us want to enjoy good match against real players.C'mon devs put your own bots into the arena as a detector and ban that acc which use scripted/hacked skills.

Archived