PVP bots, are you serious ?!

Bagomilas

i was play againts bots today 10 times in the row, i know it because they can spin while pinned down

its looks like this arena are full of bots not player, NCsoft better use captcha or something for this mofo

i mean wtf man they can easily counter daze stun KFM 3 times straight, can pinned down target in speed faster than blink of an eye, can even target invisible skill

if this goin south , player will leave this game. broken economic in game, or worse shutting down this server,

maaaaaan i wait 2 years for this game and now i'm playing with bots, lol

You are a little mental aren't you? Just bring it down and chill. If there are bots in the Arena it's gameguard job to make a fix to solve it. Broken economy? Sorry i don't know what that is, it's the players that make the economy in this game and it doesn't matter how much gold you have since you can get everything you need for,  more or less time.

Too many freak outs...

6 minutes ago, Shadzor said:

You are a little mental aren't you? Just bring it down and chill. If there are bots in the Arena it's gameguard job to make a fix to solve it. Broken economy? Sorry i don't know what that is, it's the players that make the economy in this game and it doesn't matter how much gold you have since you can get everything you need for,  more or less time.

Too many freak outs...

theres no gameguard anymore also gameguard is pure shit that does not provide any sort of security. Its just waste of time and resources. Im glad its gone and hopefuly stays that way

Economy being broken is caused by the worthless professions. Produced items being less expensive than their ingredients is ridiculous.

Hope they completely remake the whole professions system, coz currently it's atrocious.

There are a huge amount of bots on silver - gold. and they even have profane axes. 

heres how you know they are bots. their heads will turn in your direction and sometime when they grab you they will do nothing just standing still.

EG i am an assassin i web them and their head keeps looking my  way so i can't stealth. same with ice.. in a nut shell they will keep looking at you even if they are stunned / dazed

18 minutes ago, TakunDes said:

There are a huge amount of bots on silver - gold. and they even have profane axes. 

heres how you know they are bots. their heads will turn in your direction and sometime when they grab you they will do nothing just standing still.

EG i am an assassin i web them and their head keeps looking my  way so i can't stealth. same with ice.. in a nut shell they will keep looking at you even if they are stunned / dazed

This sounds like a horror/action movie scene.

Actually the first time I look forward to bots.

Bots have a specific programmed pattern. Nail it down, find the weakness, and free wins everytime you encounter one.

It´s just like a small PVE boss. Probably not even junghado level.

Soulstone farming just got easier ~

oh and who doesn´t want to kill a bot.... omfg so many times i wished for always enabled owPVP just for killing bots.

4 hours ago, Yushee said:

i just fought 5 bots in a row in 1750 in 1v1... its kinda obnoxious and they fk the soulstone economy so *cricket*ing hard.. it's depressing 

Ok this si just off..

HOW are they breaking the "soulstone" economy .. 

selling too cheap ?? TOO costly?

The players want to control the economy to fit what THEY want .. cheap prices for what you are buying and expensive for what you are selling..

YES the BoTs are annoying as ARE all the other hackers as are the macro users (there are a lot WHEN I fail to do x and they continue in a pattern till the end it is rather obvious) ..

I wish THAT NCSOFT would get off their asses and fix these issues along with the lag that many suffer from STILL in the arena BUT they have to see how much money they are going to lose first it seems (and they have lost a fair bit i think as many players are at most playing this game as a game to mess around with from time to time and not a real game that they play regularly) 

I hope they don't screw with the summoner at all as I have been playing mine as I am bored with dying in the arena as KFM time and again since all it seems to be is cheats and spam to me .. whoever gets first stun will be the winner in my matches as I don't EVER get to use the none tab break since more often than not it is up for less time than a flask of a flash bulb ..

the game HAS nothing BUT issues .. SOME crafts are so easy that it hurts while others are repulsively expensive or impossible

All these bots do the EXACT same thing in every match. Give it a small amount of practice and you'll be beating them with 100% life every round. Just free beans...

They blow tab and F very predictably. On my BM I just blade call 90-0 after making them blow escapes. On KFM I just fighting spirit 3rf after making them blow tab. They blow it immediately on the first parry stun or triple kick every time. 

9 hours ago, Leafty said:

What rating is this in? I've never seen a bot in arena just hackers.

I played until 1700+ on my BM this morning and they were all over the place at that ELO. I guess they're climbing because of bot vs bot matches. I think they should completely remove the bean reward for losing and give more beans for winning to compensate. 

ya i just played vs a destroyer first round i got recked it had super fast reactions..... he moves /turns to face you in stuns to i couldn't combo him with web as assassin .... cant tab swap out of steath he insta leaps on you.

half way threw 2nd round i started to realize something was fishy and changed they way i played....I didnt go for big combos (2 ground stuns run a way type stuff) . also bait out the charges then drop a bomb he ALWAYS walks right in it to wait for back roll and start something off that. after that it was really easy

I don't even know what to say about this. It is an absolute DISGRACE. The worst part of it for me is that issues like this are, "being looked into." And that NC Soft has little to no *cricket*ing transparency about it. WE WANT TO KNOW WTF YOU ARE DOING ABOUT IT. Its nice when you are, "looking into it"  while the game is constantly losing players due to something like this. If I were working for NC Soft and truly loved what I do, I'd work 24/7 until something like this was fixed. IF, I actually gave a shit about the game. 

This is also extra horrible for those with about the skill level of a ~1600 player. So players like me. I am not good, but I am not horrible. I semi know what I am doing. I can beat the bots most times but will lose to anyone if I reach 1700. The issue to me is that players that lose to these bots just get lower and lower right? So they can't beat the bots but are so low that players around my skill level will NEVER see another real player. I say this because tonight I've fought 10 bots in a row. 10. TEN. 10. I won't get better like this. I will actually end up probably quitting if I can't climb out of bot land. The shit part is that I won't learn how to play against any other class because all I see are destroyer bots... :( 

I would love some easy beans from bots like in Taiwan.There is tons of bots in Korea as well and there is p2p.Bots are everywhere.

They are very easy to beat - just look what they doin and eat them.You should be happy to have bots - thats the easiest beans out there :D

Sadly im above 1700 and didn't find any ez bean giver.True I go there just for my daillies(thats why im climbing so slowly in the ladder)but still.

Meanwhile my summoner keeps getting matched against assassins and other summoners. And the destroyers I fought seemed human. >_>

Not a single Lyn Blade Dancer so far and I'm past 1700 (for daily quests and invitations)

Most lbms are above plats...it's easy to air combo people to death from 100-0 in 3-4 one after another air combos...you know...

I'm winning most of my matches vs lbms but it doesn't make it easier.I hate the little buggers.

Archived