somebody have hard lag in arena?

MarcosLepra

4 hours ago, MoeGod said:

And actually the funny thing is open world ping is fine which proves that the ISP is good. Only arena lags.

Actually doesnt prove anything, as there are many many people who have no lag at all. i am one of them. the situation as i understand it is its different people, different times, different isps, nothing is consistent with it. you and I may be on same isp, and you might get it, while I am fine. So no its not as cut and dry as you think it is.

41 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

Actually doesnt prove anything, as there are many many people who have no lag at all. i am one of them. the situation as i understand it is its different people, different times, different isps, nothing is consistent with it. you and I may be on same isp, and you might get it, while I am fine. So no its not as cut and dry as you think it is.

ur post doesnt prove anything bruh. u may be playing some class that is not ping/smoothness dependent so its a gg for u but there are a lot of melee classes which are disctracted with a tiniest freeze and etc. its a pain in teh ars when u lose restuns in ur combo:(

12 hours ago, Velast said:

ur post doesnt prove anything bruh. u may be playing some class that is not ping/smoothness dependent so its a gg for u but there are a lot of melee classes which are disctracted with a tiniest freeze and etc. its a pain in teh ars when u lose restuns in ur combo:(

Assassin, I'm fine. Got any other worthless points to try an fail at?

Archived