HM Skill book drop rates too low

Nholan

Got mine, quest bugged, ended up without quest and volume, support/gm are trolling me, that they can't restore the volume for me, but sent me Hongmoon secret technique fan to my mail 2x just to block my inventory, since you can't delete it. WP

1 minute ago, GreenBunionSoup said:

I doubt they would make this topic here if they weren't in NA/EU

That isn't the problem. But IMHO all these moaning and whining needs to stop because what we have at L45 is already pretty much given to us on a silver platter requiring us to do very little farming compared to other regions. You can see the difference in my edit update. ;p

20 minutes ago, GreenBunionSoup said:

I didn't say I ran it 12 times, that was someone else. Our issue is the fact that it is RNG, so yes there is something they can do about that. Remove the RNG. It wouldn't be that difficult of a thing to make it so you get an item from the dungeon, and have a NPC that sells those skillbooks somewhere at a reasonable price. 100 gold for a skillbook is not reasonable, especially since the most coveted skills are not gonna just be 100 gold. Grinding is not the same as content, something like this is not a great way to occupy time once we're at end game. Grinding is fine, but when it's such a low chance to get something that probably won't be what you're trying to get, that's just not how a game should be played. You have to be insanely lucky, not just a bit lucky, to be able to get what you need.

yea wrong person on the 12 run thing mb. removing rng on the skill note, no. This is something you should be grinding as we are at end game atm till more content comes. 100g seems like a reasonable price to me, its a rare drop, its pretty nice to have, and quite helpful. So if were not grinding for our end game, then what are we going to do? As for this game, its suppose to be like this since this is an rng game, grinding and farming is needed. If you think grinding for skill is horrible, try going for Blackwyrm Claw. That ring is 400g on the market and theres only 1 or 2 I see everyday. Hell im at end game and im just farming for gold to buy the skill and use for other stuff when more content comes out.

the way i look at it, you don't NEED the book for playing your class decent. I see it as a bonus. like a piece of loot in wow that makes one of your abilities better. If you get it, awesome, if not, meh. you can still excel.

5 hours ago, AttacKat said:

DIT: UNLOCKING HONGMOON SECRET TECHNIQUE (for CN)

Cost for 3 pills:

●1 Gold
●20 Faction Medals (From Faction Daily Quests)
●100 Spirit Stones
●15 Silver Coins (From Daily Quests)

● 20 Crystal Potion Essence (Crafted by Medicine Guild, or simply buy them from AH)
● 150 Moonwater Tokens (Various daily quests)
● 3 Training Certificates (Exchanged with 5000 PVP Beans at PVP Merchant)
● 50 Moonwater Refine Stones (Big 4 / Pohwaran 24)
● 15 Evil Girl Flute (Pohwaran Daily Quests)

Approval required:

You also need members from 5 different Level 3 crafting profession to approve the crafting process:
●Medicine Guild
●Fishing Guild
●Chef’s Guild
●Herbalist’s Guild
●Hunter’s Guild

Then wait 3 days.

This is for unlock LMB skill though, CN,  JP and TW has the same most player called it 'Eat food achievement'

player have to eat

● 大洋精气 Ocean Essence: Fire or Ice Bird at Wind Plain (already available from poh 24 man box 'Ocean life force')
● 深海藻 Deep Sea Weed: Fish Dragon at Wind Plain
● 黄金蜜 Golden Honey: Grizzly Bear at Wind Plain
● 白雾蘑菇 White Mist Mushroom: Grassland Yeti at Wind Plain
● 恶灵之根 Root of Evil Spirit: Flower monster at Wind Plain
● 洪门还丹 HongMoon Pill: From Guild Workshop

Don't sure what will be on NA version.

For the Bloodshard skill book quest is this one (old version before it was change to level 50 version which is easier).

egozn1y.jpg

Kill 3 boss 10 time each (by kill for this achievement is mean last shot that boss with hongmoon skill)

- Dreadtide arena last boss 10 time

- Poharan 10 time

- Hae mujin 10 time

After completed this achievement player can complete a quest. (this achievement is a nightmare...)

Western version only need a skill book to unlock it very easy though. :P

4 hours ago, Elynya said:

Western version only need a skill book to unlock it very easy though. :P

Hence my question to the OP, which region did he compared with to come up with his conclusion that skillbooks drop rate is too low, when we already skipped tons of grind. ;p

Archived