Bidding for someone else's weapon

SomeGuyOverHere

I like the bidding system, I also understand how much of a Dick someone can be With the capability of it.

I personally don't roll on breakthrough weapons that I cannot use out of respect of the fact everyone theres after the same thing, I'm happy to see players get their items, that includes cat items when a summoner is present, but I'm just a Nice guy, but plenty are dicks about the situation. its a good system, just maybe not for a f2p game where anyone and everyone can join for any reason.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 8:16 AM, Nickilli said:

He claims it was someone that could not use it.

we only have one side of the story here.

For all we know he left out the part that it was someone that could use it as well.

Not all that uncommon to rage on forums and only tell half the story to support their own side.

/facepalm................

On 2/21/2016 at 1:18 AM, SomeGuyOverHere said:

Are you guys effing nuts?

What is the sense bidding for a blight gauntlet, while no one, absolutely no bloody one else is a KFM?!

I would be fine with 1-2silver, but crappy hell, 12silver and some coppers for a gauntlet, from someone who is a F*CKING FM?! Are you kidding me?

This seriously needs to be fixed. F*cking european players are so bloody gloating -.-'

Best option class lock loot.nothing more nothing less.problem solved

On 2/21/2016 at 1:18 AM, SomeGuyOverHere said:

Are you guys effing nuts?

What is the sense bidding for a blight gauntlet, while no one, absolutely no bloody one else is a KFM?!

I would be fine with 1-2silver, but crappy hell, 12silver and some coppers for a gauntlet, from someone who is a F*CKING FM?! Are you kidding me?

This seriously needs to be fixed. F*cking european players are so bloody gloating -.-'

Simple, "Unble to trade" trash result. so other players trying to sell it using you :)

Never liked "Bind on/Unable to trade" items, all should be tradable but quest items.

people who bid a weapon need it to upgrade as breakthrough, evolution or offering is all in same level. so people that need purple weapon for offering has the same chance of rolling for that weapon too

and don't say like "but you can get any weapon for offering from the box", well listen up kid... to open a box it's gonna cost 1 key up to 3 key, and since 1 key is 10s, that means it can cost 10s - 30s

so if a purple weapon drop, and a person bid 7s for it as an offering, that's still a good reason for him. cause that offering purple weapon is cheaper then opening a box with key.

and yes, he can bid. he help you finish the dg. he do his job well, so he have all the right to bid anything that drop from the last boss.

kids these days, always want free stuff... "ohh i can use it, can i have it for free ?"... pathetic...

59 minutes ago, chinmi said:

people who bid a weapon need it to upgrade as breakthrough, evolution or offering is all in same level. so people that need purple weapon for offering has the same chance of rolling for that weapon too

and don't say like "but you can get any weapon for offering from the box", well listen up kid... to open a box it's gonna cost 1 key up to 3 key, and since 1 key is 10s, that means it can cost 10s - 30s

so if a purple weapon drop, and a person bid 7s for it as an offering, that's still a good reason for him. cause that offering purple weapon is cheaper then opening a box with key.

and yes, he can bid. he help you finish the dg. he do his job well, so he have all the right to bid anything that drop from the last boss.

kids these days, always want free stuff... "ohh i can use it, can i have it for free ?"... pathetic...

Let me correct you on a few things you seem to be misinformed about: 

"people who bid a weapon need it to upgrade as breakthrough, evolution or offering is all in same level. so people that need purple weapon for offering has the same chance of rolling for that weapon too"

If there are 6 people in a dungeon run and only 1 person in the group is a FM (who needs that weapon for breakthrough), there is literally no reason for anyone else to bid on it. It's completely worthless to anyone else since the amount of exp gained from using breakthrough weapons as offerings is the exact same as any other weapon found off a mob. If its an accessory such as a necklace or a ring then its fair game but what reason do people have to bid on breakthrough items that they can't make use off other than trying to weasel more coin out of those who desperately need it? 

"and don't say like "but you can get any weapon for offering from the box", well listen up kid... to open a box it's gonna cost 1 key up to 3 key, and since 1 key is 10s, that means it can cost 10s - 30s"

You can easily run several dailies that pay off in keys so that whole "10s-30s per key" nonsense in invalid. 

"so if a purple weapon drop, and a person bid 7s for it as an offering, that's still a good reason for him. cause that offering purple weapon is cheaper then opening a box with key."

If a person wants to offer silver for a breakthrough weapon, that's not an issue. What's an issue is if someone else needs that weapon to breakthrough and another player wants to be a dick and up the bid to make that person pay even more than they should. You can bid if you want to if that's your decision but there's nothing wrong with being courteous and letting that player have it. Alot of people have struggled getting breakthrough weapons for their class so I don't understand why you cant cut them a break. 

"and yes, he can bid. he help you finish the dg. he do his job well, so he have all the right to bid anything that drop from the last boss."

That's fine, he/she has the free right to bid on whatever he/she chooses. That's not the issue here that you seem to be misunderstanding. The problem is why bid for the item that you can't make use of? If breakthrough provided substantial exp for upgrading weapons then you would make a good point but they don't. So it's nonsensical for anyone to bid for them when someone else in the party needs it. 

"kids these days, always want free stuff... "ohh i can use it, can i have it for free ?"... pathetic..."

What's pathetic is you generalizing everybody under the assumption that they want everything free and easy. 

Archived