Summoner vs. X

Matheling

Hey guys, so personally I have a tough time against Blade Dancers and most especially Assassins in 1vs1 PVP.  

1)I was wondering what strategies do you have or utilize for them

2)Do you change to any specific build choices for them

3)What gems are you guys using for PVP

For Assassins, I find myself getting electro whipped a lot with no focus to uncloak them, or stunned and when I hit 4 or 2(to jump away) and cloak they are cloaked again themselves and I'm at the mercy of once again no focus to uncloak. If I do manage to uncloak them they do that move where it pulls u and they are behind you as your stunned just mashing on you again. It's a pretty vicious cycle.

For Blade Dancers, I try to keep my distance and find them closing the distance fast and I'm up in the air, or they use that lightning pool on the ground and it's gg from there as half my life is gone already. 

Just thought I'd seek some help from those that I'm sure know more than I do. 

- J

for assasins, when they r stealth use beckon to ge tthem out, or use your own steatlth, if cat is at low hp while assasin is in steath have it use the crouch that heals, they will not notice and your cat w=ill be at 60% hp now

11 hours ago, Matheling said:

Hey guys, so personally I have a tough time against Blade Dancers and most especially Assassins in 1vs1 PVP.  

1)I was wondering what strategies do you have or utilize for them

2)Do you change to any specific build choices for them

3)What gems are you guys using for PVP

For Assassins, I find myself getting electro whipped a lot with no focus to uncloak them, or stunned and when I hit 4 or 2(to jump away) and cloak they are cloaked again themselves and I'm at the mercy of once again no focus to uncloak. If I do manage to uncloak them they do that move where it pulls u and they are behind you as your stunned just mashing on you again. It's a pretty vicious cycle.

For Blade Dancers, I try to keep my distance and find them closing the distance fast and I'm up in the air, or they use that lightning pool on the ground and it's gg from there as half my life is gone already. 

Just thought I'd seek some help from those that I'm sure know more than I do. 

- J

Hello im a sin.

To ur topic now.

Many new sins like me dont know that when u put ur flower n hit u then u go on stealth so use it. U can make ur cat immune to damage if it curls something.

Also u have a skill like wave that when sin gets near u blow him away n kd .

At start sin always try go stealth so put up ur shield n if u can make cat immune (dont know much for sum skills) make it so u waste till now 6 secs stealth of sin ...then sin will 3 =restealth he will try after 2 sec come close n pve u r cat so use some aoe skill.

As for body swap stay close to ur pet n make hard time for sin to tab swap u .

Also check this vid n try troubleshooting it

This is sin pov

Hope it help n sorry for all bad stuff i have said for ut class XD

For Assassins, abuse seed shroud, keep predicting when they'll attack you. While Sunflower can break stealth, you're losing a lot of focus to do it.

Protect your cat and use it to break out of stuns or protect yourself.

Make sure your Doom 'n' Bloom doesn't get resisted, so that you don't run out of focus.

Blade Dancers specialize into rapid hits, so you should be using seed shroud a lot. Eventually they'll run out of focus and movement skills. If you notice them shooting a lightning wave, immediately activate seed shroud. You only have an instant to do it, but they're about to kill you with draw stance.

6 minutes ago, Vexe said:

For Assassins, abuse seed shroud, keep predicting when they'll attack you. While Sunflower can break stealth, you're losing a lot of focus to do it.

Protect your cat and use it to break out of stuns or protect yourself.

Make sure your Doom 'n' Bloom doesn't get resisted, so that you don't run out of focus.

Add to that sin after get revield will try get as far as possible to drop target so have in mind to follow him

i rarely find hard to pvp (arena) agains blade dancers and assassins (i am still gold, so maybe in higher ranks it is different).

Blade dancers and assassins are both very prone to knockdown, root, slowdown, stun etc etc.

When assassins are stealthed, just recall your pet and keep your stun skill available to use. You also have an aoe kockdown on the pet (skill 3 if i remeber) that can easily be used on stealthed enemies when they approach o attack you.

My worst enemy is the destroyer because i still havent got how to properly avoid that spin :)

24 minutes ago, Totoniius said:

My worst enemy is the destroyer because i still havent got how to properly avoid that spin :)

Yeah, good destroyers are hard to deal with. Try to activate stealth, backstep or True Friend and see if you can run away asap. Once it's over, you have the hardest part of the fight behind you.

On 22/02/2016 at 11:22 AM, Totoniius said:

Blade dancers and assassins are both very prone to knockdown, root, slowdown, stun etc etc.

Sins kinda yes but he'll no to blade dancers unless if they are either low lvl or have wrong skill set up,  because blade dancers resists all roots n snares with tab which has no cool down at all,  also they have immunity towards u for a very long duration... generally with the right specs and no lags Inc blade dancers literally hard counters summoner in my opinion.  Because all they have to do is tab n 2 n combo u and yes they also hv a stun which pierces counter so seed shroud doesn't work. 

Against destroyer spec root with evade (ss)as n x for iframe when they use red spin press x wait for it to end then as to root them which they either have to escape from or u can repeat *cricket* them off of that ifram root cc. The hard part to beating destroyer is not really the spin it's the combos after the spin which u have to avoid

In gold, once I got past the horde of dumb destroyer bots I keep fighting KFMs who seem to lose one round, switch builds, and then resist every single thing I throw at them.  And unlike BDs they don't seem to just wear out if you keep throwing focus drains at them.  Any tips for fighting them?  Having a similar problem with destroyers now that I'm getting actual human opponents, although the time with the bots sort of give me a better idea of when they're vulnerable, seems like they just sort of toy with me a while before death by kick/cleave.

Also having tons of trouble with FMs, who seem to just root me, let me burn my only root escape (backdash) then root me again and murder me from behind, although I rarely see them outside of 3s.

Any advice?

10 minutes ago, IronEleven said:

KFMs who seem to lose one round, switch builds, and then resist every single thing I throw at them.

I don't know KFMs, but I think they have a skill where if you hit them during sidestep (Q/E) thrice, they get a massive evasion boost? Abuse Seed Shroud as much as you can, keep your distance, do not waste your anti-stun skills (if they catch you offguard, you're dead).

As for Destroyers, same as above, keep your distance, do not waste your escape skills. I hear you can run from the red spin by using Enhanced Seed Shroud.

Do not let them kill your cat.

Don't know how to deal with FMs, they destroy my Summoner. Maybe I'm wasting Petals too early...

5 minutes ago, Vexe said:

I don't know KFMs, but I think they have a skill where if you hit them during sidestep (Q/E) thrice, they get a massive evasion boost? Abuse Seed Shroud as much as you can, keep your distance, do not waste your anti-stun skills (if they catch you offguard, you're dead).

I noticed that looking at their skill tree, but I don't see any dramatic sideways movement happening during the fights.  As for seed shroud, sometimes it works, other times they kick me and now I'm in an infinite combo.

Afaik, the jump they do and their triple kick will break through Seed Shroud. Don't be too predictable when you use it and have the cat around to protect you with knockdown/daze.

If the KFM protects himself with counter, immediately pierce the defense (RMB or Tab)

Archived