How do I view someone's race?

NueHoujuu

You should be able to see the race if you put your cursor over the character. (If you're standing next to them that is.) It'll say something like "Gon Force  Master" or "Jin Assassin" in the small box that shows their HP and faction/rank as well.

The races have different idle poses as well, so that should help if you know what they are :0

Sorry if I misunderstand your question.

6 minutes ago, NueHoujuu said:

Gon, Jin, Yun females look similar to me. How can I tell which they are so I may consider making an alt as that race?

If you cant tell by appearance you can tell by their cosmetics, walk animation, running animation, and the most obvious dance animation. Why not ask the person you're looking at to dance for you ;3!

As far as females go the Yun have a very elegant posture and way of walking. In a way they are the elves of B+S, the Jin look extremely cute and have a more stand offish posture when idle, and the Gon look hot in a badass kind of way and usually very tall although the sliders for all races are pretty extreme when it comes to height.

Press ESC, click their name, character info

Easier than hovering your mouse over them if they are moving

Also as other players said, you could try to guess based on other stuff, like how Gons are always slutty or Lyns always have circus outfits

Archived