What will be the race of your warlock?

Fey

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kiki9547 said:

If I may speak up here, what's people's problem with the Lyn? I mean I love the lyn race because of their small stature not so much their childish look

Mmm, few things. 

They're everywhere, I see them more than any other race (even racial bias in the art section for people who will religiously draw lyn and only lyn for others, shuts out everyone else wanting requests of their jin, gon, and/or yun). Need more diversity or we'll rename the game Lyn & Soul.

They get the cool/exclusive class treatment more than the other race; yun should have got warlock if anything, they need the attention. Soul fighter can potentially fix that. 

Warlock (animations especially) lyn looks awkward as all hell, like watching some 8th grader do their favorite anime move; it's like they pasted some jin animations on a lyn model rig.

I feel the class is too mature for lyn. 

Lyn outfits suck.

You get the point. 

1 hour ago, Kiki9547 said:

If I may speak up here, what's people's problem with the Lyn? I mean I love the lyn race because of their small stature not so much their childish look

Lyn lover here as well, it's actually the reason why I decided to try BnS... I like cute things :3 I also love Jins and feel (for me personally) that it will be better to have it as my warlock especially how they look in a lot of costumes. With my Lyn summoner, I hate 99% of the outfits, the 1% are 2 tolerable yet adorable poofy dresses... the rest are just too ugly and always have giant balls around the neck x_x; I had more satisfaction dressing up my summoner's familiar than my actual Lyn :(

Archived