What will be the race of your warlock?

Fey

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its funny how people say Warlock doesnt match Lyn when,  I personally think they fit way more for a Lyn then generic female 1034.

Theres some pretty creative male Jin warlocks at least.

I dont know which Ill pick yet. I was 100% sure I was picking Jin, but I might do Lyn if my friends want to do a matching team when we try it out.

1 hour ago, ShivaoftheEast said:

Honestly Lyn look much more capable of using any kind of magic than the generic female Jin with giant breasts and perfect body (which will be 90% of the Jin warlocks). I'm going female Lyn (smallest height/body & maximum cuteness)

That's all based on preference, really, same can be said about the lyn, they're a generic cute loli character that look like jail-bate.  

11 hours ago, MelonCreamSoda said:

Yeah I'm going with a Gon warlock... no one can stop me... no one...

Not sure if trolling, but I have seen a few others posting this before, so I'll chime in- only lyn and jin can be warlocks, gons and yuns cannot play that class.  

NOT Lyn. Was forced to choose one, because i wanted a caster and found FM too boring, so i chose Summoner.
Then i realized: Otherwise cool costumes look ugly on Lyn. Found none i liked. Girls and ped....erm i mean people that like school girls and boys, will love this race though.

NOT Jin female, cause i can not stand the way they wiggle their butt (even on the nastiest battle field).

So Jin male thats all the options that are left for me (be game design imho). To me this is a way to make a bad race design work, because people have make the choice between chars they like and a gameplay they like.

2 hours ago, ShivaoftheEast said:

Honestly Lyn look much more capable of using any kind of magic than the generic female Jin with giant breasts and perfect body (which will be 90% of the Jin warlocks). I'm going female Lyn (smallest height/body & maximum cuteness)

Not all Jin female will be like that :) (Both of my female Jin are near the flattest they can be in the chest area lol.)

34 minutes ago, Yahni said:

Not all Jin female will be like that :) (Both of my female Jin are near the flattest they can be in the chest area lol.)

Thats the thing.  People are  pretending Jin females look more "suited" for warlock.  I just want to know what the hell they are looking at.  Most warlock presets Ive seen for female Jins follow the same asian popstar face and cute style. Which is fine.. but how does that look like a summoner more than a Lyn.  At least the guys Ive seen, making this claim at least look like they have a darker style, or more on the creepy side.  So, while i dont agree, Lyns cant also look suited for the role, I can see where their point comes from.

Its like they dont know its okay to like a Jin without making a pitiful jab at Lyns.  Its ashame really.

54 minutes ago, Dowra said:

Thats the thing.  People are  pretending Jin females look more "suited" for warlock.  I just want to know what the hell they are looking at.  Most warlock presets Ive seen for female Jins follow the same asian popstar face and cute style. Which is fine.. but how does that look like a summoner more than a Lyn.  At least the guys Ive seen, making this claim at least look like they have a darker style, or more on the creepy side.  So, while i dont agree, Lyns cant also look suited for the role, I can see where their point comes from.

Its like they dont know its okay to like a Jin without making a pitiful jab at Lyns.  Its ashame really.

I hope you're not getting the idea that I dislike Lyn's ;0 (Unless I misunderstood your comment.) I could care less about people's race option honestly. I already have 3 Lyn's so I was making another Jin to balance out my characters. (I also favor the Jin look more, personally.) I think both races are well suited to the class because they both have unique characteristics that fit to the class. I guess it all depends on how the person makes their character..

Just now, Yahni said:

I hope you're not getting the idea that I dislike Lyn's ;0 (Unless I misunderstand your comment.) I could care less about people's race option honestly. I already have 3 Lyn's so I was making another Jin to balance out my characters. (I also favor the Jin look more, personally.) I think both races are well suited to the class because they both have unique characteristics that fit to the class. I guess it all depends on how the person makes their character..

No, I didnt think you were saying you didnt like Lyns, lol. Was doing morning multitasking, so it wasnt intentional to imply you were one of the ones i was referencing to.

Archived