Forums

What will be the race of your warlock?

Fey

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, se said:

I am looking forward to escape those furry little freaks I had to play as a summoner till now, they're just not my thing, every costume looks like crap on them and they're too damn annoying to look at for me. 

Love you. Thank you. I approve this message. 100% true. 

4 minutes ago, Naunet said:

You said I must like deformed legs, so I was just linking some screenshots of one of my Yun, as I'm not sure where the "deformed legs" comment came from. D:

Haven't seen any of your yuns pics... and I said you must not see the deformed legs, not that you like deformed legs :) 

23 minutes ago, Hidan said:

Haven't seen any of your yuns pics... and I said you must not see the deformed legs, not that you like deformed legs :) 

You literally said "So you prefer characters with leg deformations? Weird..." xD

If I make one, it will probably be Jin, because the Lyn have two other race exclusive classes already (I already have a BD) and the Jin have only one.

But I might use the slot for something else, instead.  Ranged doesn't really appeal to me in this game, it seems like it doesn't really make the most of the great combat system.

Archived