What will be the race of your warlock?

Fey

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Hidan said:

Gonna make a Jin, fm and bd are lyn. 

Same for me.

Part of my reason for choosing Jin was that I actually like a lot of costumes on female Jin and I prefer the animations of WL on Jin. I was kind of surprised about it since I usually go for cute, fluffy races for every class I can in games.

Wish it could be Yun...

May not make a warlock because of that, even though the aesthetic and style of the class is really appealing. :/ Not super happy with Jin customization options, though, and I've just about run out of Lyn appearances I like after having made a blade dancer and a summoner.

Wish it could be Yun...

May not make a warlock because of that, even though the aesthetic and style of the class is really appealing. :/ Not super happy with Jin customization options, though, and I've just about run out of Lyn appearances I like after having made a blade dancer and a summoner

I am looking forward to escape those furry little freaks I had to play as a summoner till now, they're just not my thing, every costume looks like crap on them and they're too damn annoying to look at for me. 

13 hours ago, Houlon said:

Jin all the way, Lyn's need to stick to sunflowers and butterflies.

So what you're saying is you want more summoners?

Either way, if I'm still playing the game by the time warlocks get released, it'll be Lyn.

12 hours ago, Naunet said:

Wish it could be Yun...

May not make a warlock because of that, even though the aesthetic and style of the class is really appealing. :/ Not super happy with Jin customization options, though, and I've just about run out of Lyn appearances I like after having made a blade dancer and a summoner.

So you prefer characters with leg deformations? Weird..  

Archived