Experiencing massive lag with low MS

sasa0mg

Not entirely sure whats going on. But recently the last day or so I've been experiencing a lot of lag. Mostly when engaged in combat. Only today however the issue has become completely unplayable. So much so as to completely de-sync me from the game mid dungeon. I.e I disconnect from the game / group / server while on my screen everyone's just standing still doing some passive animation.

While experiencing this I brought up both my ping to TS and Frankfurt which gave results of around 29ms which is perfectly fine latency wise. Everything else seems to be functioning perfectly well and now trying to log back into the game its stuck on the repairing loading bar.

I really don't know whats happening right now but its very frustrating. I initially thought it was my own connection to explain recent lag but now I see it has nothing to do with my latency at all.

same thing here. i used to play all fine until friday, then the game started lagging since then. its all ''ok'' in normal areas, but when i play in pvp arena or cross server dungeons the latency makes the game unplayable. especially in pvp. trying to press tab but doesnt work and skills even go on cooldown while not using them. i initially tought that it might have been my internet connection, but i checked for packet losses, made some ping checks, even tried to play on ethernet, but still no improvements.

Archived