Blade Dancer is unfair

JinVarrelOP

19 hours ago, Levi said:

Every class can beat the others if well played.

What kind of logic is yours?

Before whining on the forum, at least check for info and other suggestions.

What will be tomorrow?

Destroyers spin too much?

Spins to win classes are BS, don't know why NC made them in the first place.  I started out with an assassin, then made a blade dancer and got to plat with the TAB button. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blade dancer and Destroyer...yes...spin to win.

A lot of classes seem rather...broken you could say. Well, I wouldn´t say broken..they just require MUCH less effort to play. We gotta live with this.

I love playing my KFM but damn...I want to switch to a bs class where I can just brain afk kill stuff and don´t have to worry.

The struggle between playing what you love and playing sth thats complete bs cause its fun....

21 hours ago, LoreleiRose said:

Translation of OP: 

"I'm bad at PvP and got stomped by a BD, but I don't PvP much, but from my limited experience I know for sure that that one class is horribly balanced b/c I couldn't faceroll it. Wah."

^Took the words right out of my mouth.

3 hours ago, Reshira said:

A lot of classes seem rather...broken you could say. Well, I wouldn´t say broken..they just require MUCH less effort to play. We gotta live with this.

I love playing my KFM but damn...I want to switch to a bs class where I can just brain afk kill stuff and don´t have to worry.

The struggle between playing what you love and playing sth thats complete bs cause its fun....

Maybe I'm just a bad but I don't spin that often with Destro unless I'm up against an FM. I play around charges, grabs, quick slams/piledrives, all setting up for a Fury burst.

Now if you're just gonna stand next to me and do jack squat then I will gladly red spin all day.

I play BD and I rarely have to spin at all. I keep most opponents airborne most of the fight :P

The classes I find hardest are summoners and good sins. 

The classes I find easiest are KFM, FM, BM 

The classes I find most dependent on the player skill is Destroyer and other BD- good ones are tough, bad ones I will beat no worries.

5 hours ago, 879309_1452550461 said:

Spins to win classes are BS, don't know why NC made them in the first place.  I started out with an assassin, then made a blade dancer and got to plat with the TAB button. 

Destroyers don't really have other consistent attacks other than their spins. Granted our tab is not quite on par with that of a BD, we can't just spin and counter/stun everything with that spin. But our Red spin is our best method against classes like BD or KFM, who will counter everything you do, since it pierces. I wish it were more intuitive though.

this gameplay though, along with Assassins poking and hiding until timeout and the healing potential summoners have for their cats; may be fun to some I suppose.
Personally I find it pretty obnoxious combat, but it's not unbeatable. 

3 hours ago, Reshira said:

As a KFM you're prettymuch the bane of destroyers. 

39 minutes ago, Whargoul said:

As a KFM you're prettymuch the bane of destroyers. 

I feel like Sins are the bane for my destroyer. I had one Sin who played keep away, taking pot shots, perma stealth, and literally lamed it out until the timer went out on both rounds and won by score (even though I had more hp in the 2nd round).

Archived