Blade Dancer is unfair

JinVarrelOP

4 minutes ago, JinVarrelOP said:

Especially this solution is declined:P.I play skilled characters like BM or SIN not retarded lyn BD. :PLynBD and summoner plus destroyer arent my style.

since you believe BD summoner and destroyer are retarded, i bet you are already diamond or at least plat right?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use pull, knockdown or knock up near the end of the spin is what the guide says, then it's up to you to use that moment to keep up the aggression. 

It's definitely not an invincible skill.

I still play budokai 3 with my friend sometimes, I can cancel with a ton of characters and take out his HP in one long cancel combo if I want to but I don't. Sometimes I can beat him with one skill too because he keeps trying to overcome it the exact same way.

A loss in PvP is a opportunity to learn.

1 minute ago, JinVarrelOP said:

I haven't pvp so much....I dont have the time to do it.

What the heck then man? Of course you're gonna lose a lot, you need practice.

Nobody just starts PvP'ing and wins all day.

Everybody has to start somewhere but if you give up... well it's already over.

Just now, JinVarrelOP said:

I haven't pvp so much....I dont have the time to do it.

ah i can see why you are whining about BD being unfair now, didn't pvp much, didn't know anything about the class, and got ass kicked :C

sorry about that, and good luck with your sin pve :)

3 minutes ago, Yuhika said:

What the heck then man? Of course you're gonna lose a lot, you need practice.

Nobody just starts PvP'ing and wins all day.

Everybody has to start somewhere but if you give up... well it's already over.

i never said i will win every and all day.All characters so far i have beat them besides these fking BDcers.....

Atm with my Sin im 7-3 both 3 loses are from BD.-.-

3 minutes ago, Mercurial15 said:

ah i can see why you are whining about BD being unfair now, didn't pvp much, didn't know anything about the class, and got ass kicked :C

sorry about that, and good luck with your sin pve :)

Well maybe i dont know so much about lynDancer but i read a few skills about lyn and the defense he has is unfair for me.No other character such good resist and immunity as lyn.Thanks im doing great in pve with my sin :)

i never said i will win every and all day.All characters so far i have beat them besides these fking BDcers.....

Atm with my Sin im 7-3 both 3 loses are from BD.-.-

Well maybe i dont know so much about lynDancer but i read a few skills about lyn and the defense he has is unfair for me.No other character such good resist and immunity as lyn.Thanks im doing great in pve with my sin :)

Well idk what you're doing but if you're just using stealth that won't work since they can easily knock you out of it.

I don't know anything about sin besides theory but you'll have to try something else, like I said, try pulling or KD just at the end of the spin, don't you guys have poison? Try to get that in right after.

2 minutes ago, Yuhika said:

Well idk what you're doing but if you're just using stealth that won't work since they can easily knock you out of it.

I don't know anything about sin besides theory but you'll have to try something else, like I said, try pulling or KD just at the end of the spin, don't you guys have poison? Try to get that in right after.

Well fine.If you put in that way i guess i will change my pvp style even if i dont like it....-.-

Well fine.If you put in that way i guess i will change my pvp style even if i dont like it....-.-

Those who have a predictable style will of course be trampled.

The best players don't have a style they adapt to the situation.

You'll feel even more proud of yourself cause you did it in a way that isn't natural but was analytical.

You'll know you successfully analyzed the opponents abilities, ascertained their weaknesses and took advantage of them.

21 minutes ago, Fuz said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/46uvd5/diamond_assassin_vs_all_7_classes_videos_guide/

Can they be beaten? Yes.
But stop saying they don't have an unfair advantage. That is bullshit. They have an insane advantage.

They have an advantage, but calling it 'unfair' is wrong. It's extremely natural in any sort of game like this that not all class match-ups are even. Assassins will struggle against Blade Dancer, but will then turn around and completely annihilate a Blade Master. Assassin has to try harder to win against a BD, just like a BM will have to try harder to win against a Sin.

18 minutes ago, iSorath said:

They have an advantage, but calling it 'unfair' is wrong.

No, pretty sure that "unfair" is accurate.

And BMs have an hard time against any class. They're like the opposite of bladecancers.

Translations of trolls like you.I'm a noob kid with no arguments and only know how to insult others.Truth hurts try to live with it.Cheers ^_^

Mad.
and
Bad.

Git Gud. Learn the classes, learn their weaknesses, play to their weaknesses, Win. 
But for the love of God stop crying every time you lose a pvp match.

Just now, LoreleiRose said:

Mad.
and
Bad.

Git Gud. Learn the classes, learn their weaknesses, play to their weaknesses, Win. 
But for the love of God stop crying every time you lose a pvp match.

everytime?I dare you to find another post of mine besides thins one.

everytime?I dare you to find another post of mine besides thins one.

I didn't say "stop posting everytime you lose a pvp match" did I? 
I said stop crying.
If you decided to make a whole thread dedicated to how bad you are at PvP I'm pretty sure the forums are not the only outlet for your tears.

Seriously dude, practice, learn, win.
Most BDs are not even good players, like srsly, learn their weaknesses, exploit them, get your few wins and some tissue while you're at it. 

First things first.I created this thread because i felt like,so there.

"most people arent good with BD".It's a class with no skill at all and i found their defenses too unfair for me.

Since you have different opinion than i do and you get mad by reading my posts then stop posting here.Simple as that.

Oh well people like you can be stupid trolls when they are getting mad and starting insulting others because someone has better arguments and opinions than you have.

RIP jealous guy :)

The day I'm jealous of a guy that can't beat the obvious cheese mechanic class in a PvP game is the day hell freezes over. 
You keep saying that the class takes no skill to play, but obviously you can't win.
If it was so obvious and un-skilled, why can't you simply figure out their overwhelmingly the same attack pattern and work around it? 
No, instead you came to the forums to complain about a class that you can't win against. 

My condolences for how bad you are though.

3 minutes ago, LoreleiRose said:

The day I'm jealous of a guy that can't beat the obvious cheese mechanic class in a PvP game is the day hell freezes over. 
You keep saying that the class takes no skill to play, but obviously you can't win.
If it was so obvious and un-skilled, why can't you simply figure out their overwhelmingly the same attack pattern and work around it? 
No, instead you came to the forums to complain about a class that you can't win against. 

My condolences for how bad you are though.

Not like i defend any of you but him not being able to win against bd has nothing to do with class being easy-hard
On topic,Everyone knows bladedancer is pretty faceroll and doesnt require much to be good with,still it gets better once u reach a certain rank and manage your class's knock downs(if it has any like assassin)

How do you know i didnt try to figure out his weakness?Did you were with me while i was playing?Let me guess no.Instead of insulting others i strongly suggest you to get rid of your rage issues because it makes you twice stupid as you were before. :)

I know you couldn't figure it out b/c you started this asinine complain thread with no real substance to your OP. 
lmfao. 

Multislash > Rolling Typhoon > Sunder x5 > Rolling Typhoon

Flaming Scourge > Lightning Draw

Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu 

The thing that grates on my nerves here about the Immune to CC while spinning is trip. I can see being immune to stun, daze, freeze, and web during a spin. But a trip should still work. This applies to destroyer as well. Trip and knockdown should be the counters to these, as the feet are the weakness in these two moves. When i see a BD or Dest spin my first reaction is not to back off, it's to trip their dumbass for spinning. Which in my opinion is the way it should be. They shouldn't be CC immune, trip should be the counter. But alas, the devs went full dumbass and forgot that part.

Just because a class has a low skill ceiling does not make it unfair. Just because you feel it is unfair that you have to spend more time learning your class to beat another class... Does not make it unfair. The fact that some classes have a natural advantage over some classes is once again... Not unfair. 

If it were impossible to beat the class regardless of skill, it would be unfair. If your class has 0 representation in the top 50, I would designate it as unfair.

*Checks top 50*

1) An assassin is #4... I imagine said individual would have to beat BDs to gain said position, given their population.

2) The only class under represented is... BM

So unless you are complaining about how BM is unfair, which currently it is doing very poorly, your post does not have much grounds.

Archived