Forums

Blade Dancer is unfair

JinVarrelOP

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Yuhika said:

Maybe reading this will help.

It dissects each class and how a BD may approach them.

Learn how they work and it won't be so hard.

Its a spin to win class.Most of times you cant outplay them and you rarely CC them.....

3 minutes ago, JinVarrelOP said:

Its a spin to win class.Most of times you cant outplay them and you rarely CC them.....

Did you even try to read it?

Look. The guide will at leat give you a theoretical knowledge.

With all due respect, you can keep whining or you can read it and practice, try to get better, and maybe learn that it's not the BD but that you just weren't good enough.

The first thing we should blame when we lose is ourselves, in that way we can always get better. When you start blaming everything else your growth ends.

1 minute ago, Yuhika said:

Did you even try to read it?

Look. The guide will at leat give you a theoretical knowledge.

With all due respect, you can keep whining or you can read it and practice, try to get better, and maybe learn that it's not the BD but that just weren't good enough.

So you think Sin for example can beat Blade Dancer?<.<

I will read this "guide" but i find myself that this character has so many defenses and feels unfair.

3 minutes ago, JinVarrelOP said:

So you think Sin for example can beat Blade Dancer?<.<

I will read this "guide" but i find myself that this character has so many defenses and feels unfair.

This isn't a new sentiment in MMO's. I'm not going to tell you that there's no unbalance but even so, no class is so invincible here yet that it can't be beaten by learning it and destroying it.

Ofc if Sin's go and try to abuse stealth a BD is gonna wreck them. An assassin needs to learn to not rely on only one thing to win.

1 minute ago, Levi said:

Every class can beat the others if well played.

What kind of logic is yours?

Before whining on the forum, at least check for info and other suggestions.

What will be tomorrow?

Destroyers spins too much?

I expect nothing else from Blade Dancer defender ,what a strong argument you made. "Clap" "Clap" FeelsgoodMan :)

1 minute ago, JinVarrelOP said:

I expect nothing else from Blade Dancer defender ,what a strong argument you made. "Clap" "Clap" FeelsgoodMan :)

I play summoner and my argument is pretty valid.

I find lame the shittons of complains randomly posted on forum.

You could ask for tips in the class section, not post " BM is unfair cause life is unfair!"

2 minutes ago, Yuhika said:

This isn't a new sentiment in MMO's. I'm not going to tell you that there's no unbalance but even so, no class is so invincible here yet that it can't be beaten by learning it and destroying it.

Obviously. But, let's say, when you need a skill rate of 100 to beat a bm and he needs a skill rate of 50 to beat a sin, there IS unbalance.

5 minutes ago, Fuz said:

Obviously. But, let's say, when you need a skill rate of 100 to beat a bm and he needs a skill rate of 50 to beat a sin, there IS unbalance.

I never said there wasn't unbalance, just that for now it has to be overcome.

I highly doubt there will ever be a time when there is true balance in any game of course, there's way too many factors. Not saying it shouldn't be fixed but yeah it's always going to be something people complain about, even when it reaches a good point eventually.

It's the curse of any complex game, the more layers you add, the more difficult it is to balance.

So reading some of these comments. Let's just pretend that everything is perfectly balanced and that all the classes are on equal ground at this current moment despite obviously they're not.  It's not whining when someone is just simply pointing out the truth. The only way you can truly beat a BD is if they have zero idea of what they're doing. 

Just now, AhriYun said:

So reading some of these comments. Let's just pretend that everything is perfectly balanced and that all the classes are on equal ground at this current moment despite obviously they're not.  It's not whining when someone is just simply pointing out the truth. The only way you can truly beat a BD is if they have zero idea of what they're doing. 

They spin all day and even medium players who are playing BD can kil lyou easily -_-.

So you are saying i have to bet to people when im climbing elo who dont know how to play BD...?

5 minutes ago, JinVarrelOP said:

They spin all day and even medium players who are playing BD can kil lyou easily -_-.

So you are saying i have to bet to people when im climbing elo who dont know how to play BD...?

I just hope they don't know what they're doing. That's all that is for me. lol

5 minutes ago, Succubus Lilith said:

Don't see the problem, keep distance, let them spin until they run out of energy.

Attack a bit, they will likely spin again, keep distance and repeat.

No class can spin forever. Keep dodging. Be defensive and wait for an opening.

This game is all about that in PvP, find and create openings, get in a combo, retreat and find the next opening.

4 minutes ago, Succubus Lilith said:

Don't see the problem, keep distance, let them spin until they run out of energy.

Attack a bit, they will likely spin again, keep distance and repeat.

No class can spin forever. Keep dodging. Be defensive and wait for an opening.

What if they wait until you get closer and they start spinning :D?

Your dodging abilities have Cd while their don't have any CD at all even if  it costs 2 focus...

1 minute ago, JinVarrelOP said:

Your dodging abilities have Cd while their don't have any CD at all even if  it costs 2 focus...

Apparently .5s into the spin they are vulnerable according to the guide.

Weaknesses: After the first .5s of the Parry spin or at any time during the Maelstrom spin, you can be Knocked down or Pulled at any time of either. Good players will take advantage of this to force your Retreat and tech. chase with any CC; try to keep your distance while spinning, at the same time stay close enough to be hit if you're running parry. This is much easier with Maelstrom as it gives you a movement speed bonus while you spin.

Just now, JinVarrelOP said:

Again, you wait until they run out of focus when they continue to spin.

Most BDs with spin even when you are not close to them.

1 minute ago, Yuhika said:

Apparently .5s into the spin they are vulnerable according to the guide.

They are vulnerable to damage and knockdowns after .5 seconds because the first .5 secs = Deflect.

Archived