good game BUT

lordnoob

3 minutes ago, Azseri said:

It is very normal for Korean games to focus on making things as sexy as possible, I cant think of a single port over from there in the past 5 years that didn't focus on it.

Anything that's not Western really.

In media anyways, our culture is the one that is most restricted and afraid of change.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Yuhika said:

It's not about that. It's the nonsensical feeling of people that boobs are satan. Maybe the physics are too much, they're ridiculous sure.

We play games where we rip peoples guts out and burn people alive and all sorts of crap but the minute someone sees half of a boob they get uncomfortable.

No. Society as a whole needs to evolve and grow up. That way of thinking is backwards and I will challenge it wherever I see it.

It's foolish the things that should make us uncomfortable don't but the female form is somehow sinful and evil. It's 2016. When are we gonna let go of this outmoded way of thinking?

This a thousand million times.People kill,burn,explode,incinerate other enemies in a game.and that perfectly ok.murdering? ok,burning to a crisp? thats ok,half a boob? im sensitive! but..killing,burning,backstabbing in stealth ect is all good dosent faze ppl.this is what bothers me really

KeIIy: well, still the same thought: i guess it's easy to taunt behind a PC screen, i'd like to see what you'd do IRL :p won't answer you anymore, your argumentation is quite worthless to this point.

Katush: copy-paste: i guess it's easy to taunt behind a PC screen, i'd like to see what you'd do IRL :p won't answer you anymore, your argumentation is quite worthless to this point. 
just one more thing for you, "we don't all have what it takes" did you say? in fact yeah, you were unable to read what i wrote.

2 minutes ago, LinaCrysta said:

This a thousand million times.People kill,burn,explode,incinerate other enemies in a game.and that perfectly ok.murdering? ok,burning to a crisp? thats ok,half a boob? im sensitive! but..killing,burning,backstabbing in stealth ect is all good dosent faze ppl.this is what bothers me really

In this way us Americans are the most primitive first world culture on the planet.

@ yuhika and levi: yeah, but if they create a new "skin pack" downloadable through the launcher, and put the option in the launcher settings, wouldn't it be possible?

3 minutes ago, LinaCrysta said:

bro', i didn't said anytime i was sensitive. the thing is i'm not. violence doesn't offends me, nudity does, cause it's imposed. violence is not imposed.

and well i don't wanna argue any further, if violence doesn't offends me but nudity does, what's the prob? will it change your life if an option is introduced IG? nope, just ignore it.

as i already said, is that any kind of hitler parody? wanna kill 'cause i think different than you? no? so leave my post and let devs answer me -.-

3 minutes ago, lordnoob said:

KeIIy: well, still the same thought: i guess it's easy to taunt behind a PC screen, i'd like to see what you'd do IRL :p won't answer you anymore, your argumentation is quite worthless to this point.

Katush: copy-paste: i guess it's easy to taunt behind a PC screen, i'd like to see what you'd do IRL :p won't answer you anymore, your argumentation is quite worthless to this point. 
just one more thing for you, "we don't all have what it takes" did you say? in fact yeah, you were unable to read what i wrote.

From the point of before even downloading the game, you would have seen what type of game it was, the fact that it is Korean and there is pervy stuff plastered everywhere concerning this game, and even during character creation you get a preview of the slutty outfits, you choose to play the game, and this is what the game is, they are not going to go back and redo all the artwork because someone decides they don't want to see so much skin.

5 minutes ago, Azseri said:

From the point of before even downloading the game, you would have seen what type of game it was, the fact that it is Korean and there is pervy stuff plastered everywhere concerning this game, and even during character creation you get a preview of the slutty outfits, you choose to play the game, and this is what the game is, they are not going to go back and redo all the artwork because someone decides they don't want to see so much skin.

you're right, but i'm not asking for it as a king would do, i just want a dev to tell me if it would be possible or not. that's just it.

if it's not then i'd like a dev to tell me it's not, then i'll delete the game and go cry near cause i can't find such a good combat gameplay in another game :p

edit: and i'm not the only one thinking that way maybe we're few, maybe we're much, but what's sure is that i'm not the only one ^^

29 minutes ago, lordnoob said:

@Fuz: i wont even bother answering you, i did for others cause they stayed in the limits of correct and they arguments were viable, YOU are not worth my time, and you're not worth the time of anyone imo. (and yeah i would've tell you this IRL.)

@NueHoujuu: as i already said before, i don't want any kind of argumentation. you've got your point of view i've got mine, i don't want to impose my vision of things to anyone, i jsut want to know if i can play the game the way i'd like to, without preventing you to play the way you want to, or if it's not possible.

@Yuhika: i don't think judging someone you don't even know is a really good idea, but nvm, that's not her, that's just me, since i'm young i don't watch TV cause of nudity and cause i don't like TV programs. but again, i'm not here to argue or anything, i'm not even adressing to players, i just want to know if i can play the way i want without preventing you from the playing the game the way you want to.

Berating people and calling them worthless.

Says you don't want argumentation, yet you're arguing. I'm not against the option being there, but you could also Ctrl F. Also, it's a lot of extra work you're imposing for what seems to either be a minority or an audience that this game is not targeting.

You talk back at him for judging someone he doesn't know, yet here you have already told people they are worthless.

Being overly sensitive is a vice.

@yuhika : yeah you're right, but still i'm OK with violence, i'm not with nudity, maybe that's a prob from me, maybe that's not, maybe you're right, maybe i am, that's not the problem here :3

maybe the day people will start fighting in the streets as in videogames i'll become revolted against violence, still it's not the case, but people do dress with less less cloth IRL, as what they've see on TV or videogames ect.. and i don't like it.

violence stays fictive (i mean, there's not more than ever before.), nudity gets real.

once again, that's my point of view, you've got yours, that's OK, jsut wanna know if i can enjoy the game i'd like, without preventing others to enjoy it the way they like :3

but well, it's technically possible to add that option in the launcher! :D since i know i'm not the only one bored of perma nudity maybe.. or maybe we won't be enough and NC will just *cricket* at us. just want a clear answer from a dev to avoid loosing time :3

You can enjoy playing the way you want by Ctrl+F'ing up your game instead of ignoring the compromise you were made aware of 1 post into this thread.

Can we just get this thread locked cause it seems this guy is intent on ignoring people and calling them worthless because they think differently than him. Forum PvP.

2 minutes ago, lordnoob said:

@yuhika : yeah you're right, but still i'm OK with violence, i'm not with nudity, maybe that's a prob from me, maybe that's not, maybe you're right, maybe i am, that's not the problem here :3

maybe the day people will start fighting in the streets as in videogames i'll become revolted against violence, still it's not the case, but people do dress with less less cloth IRL, as what they've see on TV or videogames ect.. and i don't like it.

violence stays fictive (i mean, there's not more than ever before.), nudity gets real.

once again, that's my point of view, you've got yours, that's OK, jsut wanna know if i can enjoy the game i'd like, without preventing others to enjoy it the way they like :3

but well, it's technically possible to add that option in the launcher! :D since i know i'm not the only one bored of perma nudity maybe.. or maybe we won't be enough and NC will just *cricket* at us. just want a clear answer from a dev to avoid loosing time :3

Hey man if you admit it's illogical then I'm happy. 

Seriously though what you're asking for is gonna take development time and money. No two ways about it.

@ Katush : soz do'nt wanna argue here, nor in english, since i can't really argue in english, still even if i could i wouldn't do it on the net.

@ nuehoujuu : same here, i don't wanna argue in english and i don't wanna argue on the net. true i argued a bit, you're right. i always start trying to argue and then i remember how most people are(mostly poeple on the net), then i give up.

@Yuhika: i don't amdit anything, i said maybe you're right, and maybe not, i just meant i don't want to argue there and that any way it would be impossible 'cause there's no logical way to prove each's point of view. :p

EDIT: anyways thanks a lot Yuhika for your answers i now know it's technically possible, even if it's not likely to happen, i'm just waiting for a dev's answer :)

and yeah, i already replied to ctrl+F, but it seems like people don't read before replying so once again, OK, i learned that manip, still for immersion it'd be muuuuch better to see other people and for pvp (seeing ennemy's animations can be useful uh?) and since i'm going to be a full PvP player i can't play without seeing my ennemy's animations. (and once again when I say "I" i'm sure there's other people thinking like me)

Think hide character option is your best bet, or turning the graphics down. Of course you still have to deal with loading screens. To be honest, I get kinda tired of all the sexualization to. Got no real hate for it, but it can get overbearing and limits who I'd play the game around or recommend the game to.

Got two main problems with this trend. First and foremost it gives gamers a bad, if deserved, reputation. Sure, individually we're all anonymous behind our screens. However, this common trait of gamers only adds to the belief that MMOs are mainly populated by immature teens and manchilds living in mom's basement, unable to overcome their desires in order to make any progress in life.

The other problem is more of a personal peeve. It seems it's perfectly fine to play as some chick with a costume supporting the game's rating, but I play Lyn. It seems like at least a few people have this impression that the only reason you'd make a character is to fulfil some sort of romantic interest lacking in every gamer's life. Or at least some people hold the view that cute is garbage. I play MMOs to experience new worlds. Each character is a mask I put on. Then you see Lyn running around with R rated names. Normally could care less about what someone names there character, but it ticks me off that someone's going to see that and just think his idiotic assumptions were just confirmed.

6 minutes ago, lordnoob said:

@Yuhika: i don't amdit anything, i said maybe you're right, and maybe not, i just meant i don't want to argue there and that any way it would be impossible 'cause there's no logical way to prove each's point of view. :p

Of course there is.

Sex is something we to do to reproduce, our enjoyment of it and the female form is natural, our body gives us signals and sensations to ensure that is is enjoyable and that we participate in it. It is logical to enjoy the female form if you're a straight male.

I'm not speaking merely in opinions but observable logic. 

There's no argument to be had in any language because that's not opinion.

To be uncomfortable to look at it, is just illogical no different than a fear of the dark.

1 minute ago, Kure said:

Think hide character option is your best bet, or turning the graphics down. Of course you still have to deal with loading screens. To be honest, I get kinda tired of all the sexualization to. Got no real hate for it, but it can get overbearing and limits who I'd play the game around or recommend the game to.

Got two main problems with this trend. First and foremost it gives gamers a bad, if deserved, reputation. Sure, individually we're all anonymous behind our screens. However, this common trait of gamers only adds to the belief that MMOs are mainly populated by immature teens and manchilds living in mom's basement, unable to overcome their desires in order to make any progress in life.

The other problem is more of a personal peeve. It seems it's perfectly fine to play as some chick with a costume supporting the game's rating, but I play Lyn. It seems like at least a few people have this impression that the only reason you'd make a character is to fulfil some sort of romantic interest lacking in every gamer's life. Or at least some people hold the view that cute is garbage. I play MMOs to experience new worlds. Each character is a mask I put on. Then you see Lyn running around with R rated names. Normally could care less about what someone names there character, but it ticks me off that someone's going to see that and just think his idiotic assumptions were just confirmed.

one more! xD

thanks for your tip but as i already said, ctrl+F, hides others characters, and then makes PvP unplayable. 

sicne most players play this game for 1V1 PvP, not being able to see the ennemy's animations is just too much of an handicap.

56 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

I do agree with OP on the matter of this stupid gotta show some skin or the player base wont like the MMORPG...

Ugh But hey no game company has the dam balls to make one without... oh wait look up moonlight blade, its a Chinese MMORPG in alpha or beta, and hopefully it will come to the west, and make people grow up rather then always slide their dam boob sliders to max

Not that skin bothers me one way or another buy when I played Moonlight Blade, I was actually VERY impressed by how fun and incredibly cinematic the game was. Like...I don't know if you've personally played it but I felt like I was actually in an Asian movie. The way your character looks and feels, the traditional clothes and fashion, etc was actually rather stunning. I thought to myself "wow a game that doesn't need boobs to pull a player in. WOW".

9SIVkJj.jpg

y9tloOL.png

2 minutes ago, lordnoob said:

one more! xD

thanks for your tip but as i already said, ctrl+F, hides others characters, and then makes PvP unplayable. 

sicne most players play this game for 1V1 PvP, not being able to see the ennemy's animations is just too much of an handicap.

How in the world are you even able to focus on observing another player character's female body during PvP with all the particle effects, fast movement, etc.

This is almost a non-issue and a waste of time.

3 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Not that skin bothers me one way or another buy when I played Moonlight Blade, I was actually VERY impressed by how fun and incredibly cinematic the game was. Like...I don't know if you've personally played it but I felt like I was actually in an Asian movie. The way your character looks and feels, the traditional clothes and fashion, etc was actually rather stunning. I thought to myself "wow a game that doesn't need boobs to pull a player in. WOW".

9SIVkJj.jpg

y9tloOL.png

K.

maxresdefault.jpg

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

I play Lyn too personally I prefer cute things to sexy things.

That line of thought is primitive though. Just because someone likes nudity doesn't mean they're a basement dweller.

People live all kinds of lives. If there is a teen who's enjoying it out there, why put them down? They're literally not hurting anyone.

If people think gamers are losers because SOME of them like nudity the only reaction that gives me is the desire to laugh, at the primitive intellect and hypocrisy of those people.

11 minutes ago, Houlon said:

This isn't just GB/US.

It's simply the English part of the forum.

yeah you're right, what i meant was that english speaking chats'/forums' population is often more mature and kind than FR one :p

but it seems like this game makes exception :o

anyway, i still hope for a dev to give me an answer (now that i know there's some people that would like a censored optional version and that the censored version is already coded, i've got good hope :D)

Archived