good game BUT

lordnoob

hi! i've already made this topic on fr forum but i'm coming here hoping that devs will notice me, so i'm sorry for my bad english :3

I really enjoy the game in almost all points, i love the context, i love the amazing combat gameplay BUT there's too much nudity for me.

seriously, i can't play without seeing plastic E-boobs and plastic E-asses everywhere. and the loading screens... oh my..

i can't play without the feeling i'm cheating on my girlfriend, that's too much for me.

so here's my suggestion:

add a "censure option", that would be tickable and untickable depending on tastes of each, so the ones that wanna play with naked barbie girls do whatever they want, and I can play without being agressed by plastic boobs. that means that this option would revisit the armor skins with more cloth and coating, not denaturing the skins by changing them completely, but just add more cloth and coating for those who ticked the option.

oh and i guess it'd be fine for that option to be ticked by default, you know, by making nudity an usual thing, people start to hang out undressed, but well..

so yeah, i'd really love this option to be done as soon as possible, i don't think i'll be able to stand the game as it is any longer, and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one :p

thanks for reading, have a good day/evening

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, lordnoob said:

hi! i've already made this topic on fr forum but i'm coming here hoping that devs will notice me, so i'm sorry for my bad english :3

I really enjoy the game in almost all points, i love the context, i love the amazing combat gameplay BUT there's too much nudity for me.

seriously, i can't play without seeing plastic E-boobs and plastic E-asses everywhere. and the loading screens... oh my..

i can't play without the feeling i'm cheating on my girlfriend, that's too much for me.

so here's my suggestion:

add a "censure option", that would be tickable and untickable depending on tastes of each, so the ones that wanna play with naked barbie girls do whatever they want, and I can play without being agressed by plastic boobs. that means that this option would revisit the armor skins with more cloth and coating, not denaturing the skins by changing them completely, but just add more cloth and coating for those who ticked the option.

oh and i guess it'd be fine for that option to be ticked by default, you know, by making nudity an usual thing, people start to hang out undressed, but well..

so yeah, i'd really love this option to be done as soon as possible, i don't think i'll be able to stand the game as it is any longer, and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one :p

thanks for reading, have a good day/evening

Cheating on your girlfriend.... With nonexistent pixels? ... Um what?

People are so easily bugged these days.

There is a censor option for the easily triggered. Ctrl+F to hide players.

@Yuhika

well no need to get chill, i know it's easier behind a PC screen than IRL but still..

if you don't fell like that, then fine for you, but i do, wanna kill me for being different than you? hitler parody?

i don't ask a forced censure, so you, can still see E boobs if you want to, and I, can hide it if i want to, seems like a good deal to me, i don't really see from where comes your frustration right now.

yeah ctrl+F seems quite fine, but still it's better for immersion and teamplay to still be able to see other people.

sorry for the rough reply, i don't like disrespect. (don't say its not, you'd never have talked like that to someone you don't know IRL.)

6 minutes ago, lordnoob said:

@Yuhika

well no need to get chill, i know it's easier behind a PC screen than IRL but still..

if you don't fell like that, then fine for you, but i do, wanna kill me for being different than you? hitler parody?

i don't ask a forced censure, so you, can still see E boobs if you want to, and I, can hide it if i want to, seems like a good deal to me, i don't really see from where comes your frustration right now.

yeah ctrl+F seems quite fine, but still it's be better for immersion and teamplay to still be able to see other people.

sorry for the rough reply, i don't like disrespect. (don't say its not, you'd never have talked like that to someone you don't know IRL.)

It's not about that. It's the nonsensical feeling of people that boobs are satan. Maybe the physics are too much, they're ridiculous sure.

We play games where we rip peoples guts out and burn people alive and all sorts of crap but the minute someone sees half of a boob they get uncomfortable.

No. Society as a whole needs to evolve and grow up. That way of thinking is backwards and I will challenge it wherever I see it.

It's foolish the things that should make us uncomfortable don't but the female form is somehow sinful and evil. It's 2016. When are we gonna let go of this outmoded way of thinking?

@Thousand

yeah ikr, still i'm 20, and 20>17, but i'm bored of E-boobs, and i think it's legit.

i just ask for an OPTIONAL censure, and i don't ask to forum members i ask to devs so what's the point of that reply? 

if it's not possible, then a bns dev comes to me and say me it's not, so i'll just try to look for another game, and i'll be really sad honestly cause i love the combat gameplay so much.

that's just it.

1 minute ago, lordnoob said:

@Thousand

yeah ikr, still i'm 20, and 20>17, but i'm bored of E-boobs, and i think it's legit.

i just ask for an OPTIONAL censure, and i don't ask to forum members i ask to devs so what's the point of that reply? 

if it's not possible, then a bns dev comes to me and say me it's not, so i'll just try to look for another game, and i'll be really sad honestly cause i love the combat gameplay so much.

that's just it.

It's actually more immature to be uncomfortable imo.

Either way I doubt it's possible to implement it the way you want, one just can't slap a texture on everything via the click of a button. That's not how games work. If they did they could make changes to things just by constantly overlaying textures on everything provided they didn't want to change the mesh/model.

I do agree with OP on the matter of this stupid gotta show some skin or the player base wont like the MMORPG...

Ugh But hey no game company has the dam balls to make one without... oh wait look up moonlight blade, its a Chinese MMORPG in alpha or beta, and hopefully it will come to the west, and make people grow up rather then always slide their dam boob sliders to max

@Yuhika :

maybe you're right, maybe you're not, i'm not there for any kind of argumentation, i don't wanna impose my vision of things, really, i just ask for an OPTION, tickable and untickable

no need to be offended in any way, that's not my goal.

i just want to play the way i'd like to, if possible.

and to quickly reply to what you wrote, i do'nt see women's body as evil if it was the case ii would probably be gay, and i'm not.

my naked girlfriend is what i probably love the most in this world, i just don't want vision of other boobs and asses IMPOSED to me, that's jsut it, you can be OK or not, that's not the point of my post, as i already said, i just wanna play the way I want to, without preventing you to play the way you want to.

It's actually not better for teamplay PvE to be seeing people because their username text is enough and their bodies will get in the way of your fighting and focusing on the main enemy.

There's no actual exposed nudity in this game, I don't see the problem.

Actually, I think remaining overly sensitive is a vice, not virtue. Here you're saying Yuhika is "chill" and implying he's being a keyboard warrior... in this scenario I might've said what he did in real life with a little mix of what I am now.

He even gave you a solution to your problem yet you repped him out for things he never claimed you said.

Meanwhile I'm not adverse to letting people play how they want, especially if they already know it's a game that's rated M for Mature. I personally don't like male characters wearing that angel outfit, but if they do, oh well I saw it for half a second, now to move on to my quest.

3 minutes ago, lordnoob said:

@Yuhika :

maybe you're right, maybe you're not, i'm not there for any kind of argumentation, i don't wanna impose my vision of things, really, i just ask for an OPTION, tickable and untickable

no need to be offended in any way, that's not my goal.

i just want to play the way i'd like to, if possible.

and to quickly reply to what you wrote, i do'nt see women's body as evil if it was the case ii would probably be gay, and i'm not.

my naked girlfriend is what i probably love the most in this world, i just don't want vision of other boobs and asses IMPOSED to me, that's jsut it, you can be OK or not, that's not the point of my post, as i already said, i just wanna play the way I want to, without preventing you to play the way you want to.

Yeah well you can't tell me that idea isn't crazy, If your girlfriend gets mad cause you saw some other players anime boobs then it might be time to find a more sensible woman.

Or maybe it's you, which is even more nonsensical. You can't cheat on your girlfriend with pixels, they don't exist, they're not people, you can't do anything with them.

Anyways to be clear, it's not the option I'm fighting against, although it's mostly likely not possible to implement that way anyways...

I'm just very tired of these backwards ideologies.

Art is art, let it be what it is and if you don't enjoy a particular kind of art then don't partake in it, don't try to shape it, it's not your art to shape.

Yes, nudity/sexiness/partial nudity can sell and I can see how it can be annoying to some. I have my own things, like Zombies, I'm tired of zombies, I hate that they keep selling and are sticking around. BUT that's someone's art, if I don't like it, I just don't watch/play it. I don't try to change it. It is what it is.

I'm not gonna look down on the people that enjoy it. As long as they're not hurting anyone, let them have some joy in this roller coaster we call life.

You're not more mature, pure, or cool just because you don't like nudity. You're just not facing yourself, trying to shove your own nature down for no reason other than you think your nature is disgusting or vile or without dignity.

We are human. Men like the female form. Let them enjoy it, you don't have to look.

As long as it doesn't lead to hurting anyone then it shouldn't bother anyone.

@Fuz: i wont even bother answering you, i did for others cause they stayed in the limits of correct and they arguments were viable, YOU are not worth my time, and you're not worth the time of anyone imo. (and yeah i would've tell you this IRL.)

@NueHoujuu: as i already said before, i don't want any kind of argumentation. you've got your point of view i've got mine, i don't want to impose my vision of things to anyone, i jsut want to know if i can play the game the way i'd like to, without preventing you to play the way you want to, or if it's not possible.

@Yuhika: i don't think judging someone you don't even know is a really good idea, but nvm, that's not her, that's just me, since i'm young i don't watch TV cause of nudity and cause i don't like TV programs. but again, i'm not here to argue or anything, i'm not even adressing to players, i just want to know if i can play the way i want without preventing you from the playing the game the way you want to.

3 minutes ago, lordnoob said:

@Fuz: i wont even bother answering you, i did for others cause they stayed in the limits of correct and they arguments were viable, YOU are not worth my time, and you're not worth the time of anyone imo. (and yeah i would've tell you this IRL.)

@NueHoujuu: as i already said before, i don't want any kind of argumentation. you've got your point of view i've got mine, i don't want to impose my vision of things to anyone, i jsut want to know if i can play the game the way i'd like to, without preventing you to play the way you want to, or if it's not possible.

@Yuhika: i don't think judging someone you don't even know is a really good idea, but nvm, that's not her, that's just me, since i'm young i don't watch TV cause of nudity and cause i don't like TV programs. but again, i'm not here to argue or anything, i'm not even adressing to players, i just want to know if i can play the way i want without preventing you from the playing the game the way you want to.

Okay and you're very young obviously. I'm just telling you that ideology is foolish, a locking away of your natural tendencies. Nothing good comes of supressing yourself just so you can feel pure, better than others, or that you have more dignity or something.

If it really makes you that uncomfortable though and it's not for those reasons then that's a personal problem. Just like with TV, avert your eyes from society and live in your own world.

You can hide but the world isn't changing anytime soon. Especially not toward less nudity. Our aversion to it is not logical.

and well, i noted from what you said Yuhika, that devs may encounter some technical problems, so by making it a launcher option that has to be DLed before launching the game, isn't it possible? (i'm quite a diick in computer sciences, but still i'm asking, it seems possible to me :3)

29 minutes ago, Thousand said:

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.aspx

84_2.JPG

MATURE

Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.

• Sexual Content - Non-explicit depictions of sexual behavior, possibly including partial nudity

If only the game's community reflected the ESRB rating, majority of forum's pointless rant threads would not exist. Sadly we cant all have what is needed.

@yuhika : 

for the 3d time, I DON T WANT TO ARGUE (no offense, but i just wrote it so that's more noticable), there are places, people with which i argue, but i don't want to do it here, i won't start an ideological, political or metaphysical debate right here, not the place, and not the moment.

i just want to know if i can play the way i want to, without preventing others to play the way they want to, or if it's impossible.

6 minutes ago, lordnoob said:

and well, i noted from what you said Yuhika, that devs may encounter some technical problems, so by making it a launcher option that has to be DLed before launching the game, isn't it possible? (i'm quite a diick in computer sciences, but still i'm asking, it seems possible to me :3)

Hmmm. I'm not sure I've dabbled in gaming development and made mods for some games and what not but that's the extent of my experience. 

The problem is that you're asking for alternate textures on character models. These textures aren't just flat squares of texture these textures are complex and have to be wrapped around the model. They may require muscle maps and a myriad of other supplementary files.

To generate those properly for a vast amount of different meshes of all different sizes... I don't know of any game engine that can do that with the click of a button. Not unless that button replaces all of the files and that would take a while. Not only would it cost a significant amount of development time but also it wouldn't be able to implemented so conveniently.

Archived