Fresh Lvl 45 - Things I need to work on?

Karrya

Hi there.

I'm looking for some advice and worldly wisdom for a fresh 45 Blademaster!  My main toons name is Wulfey and I just hit 45 on her.  (I first started leveling a summoner, hence the name Karrya, but have switched to blademaster as my  main because I find the class very fun to play!) 

I'm posting here on the forums to ask for advice for what to do after hitting 45.  So far, I've been trying to do my Blackram Supply, Bloodshade Harbor, and Faction Dailies.  (Also, I completed the story line as far as questing goes, so all of that is done too!)  I just recently got my first blackwyrm kill, although I didn't get a treasure box to drop from her. q_q  I need to work on staying alive long enough to actually do some damage . . .  

I've also been trying to upgrade all my gear.  I'm at the point now where I need soulstones to upgrade things, so I'm working on getting those with dailies.  I've also been trying to farm and get the complete bloodshade harbor epic soul shield set.  I only have a couple epic pieces right now, and the rest are blue quality, but I've been fusing them with crit soul shields from blackram supply and bloodshade harbor.  I've tried out Mushins tower twice now, and I'm hitting a small road block at level 4.  I believe my issue lies in my damage and that I'm not doing enough of it, so I think I need to work on my rotation, skill build, and stats.  I know this is end game content, and I'm not suppose to be able to just face roll through it, so I'm going to continue to work on that stuff so that I can progress to the next floor level.   So yeah, that's basically what I've been up too so far since hitting 45.

My main question for the forums is, are there other things I should be working on that I am missing?  I'm very much a noob to this game, so I'm still learning, and some times I feel really dumb because other people seem to know so much, and I know so very little.  I really do enjoy the game and combat system though, so I am going to work hard to improve my game play and become a better blademaster and overall player.

I've tried looking up guides for blademasters, but have only found one really detailed guide so far.  It is not complete however, and some of the stuff on it is for end game stuff that is not currently available to my region yet.  Can anyone suggest any really good guides for blademaster?  Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.  (For both playing as a blademaster, and end game stuff in general!) 

Thank you very much.

Karrya (Wulfey) =^.^=

Soulshield...

Endless Tower 2,4,8

Bloodshade Harbor 1,3,5,6,7

Pick up your Evolution Siren Belt from Blackram Supply 6/4.

Pick up your Evolution Pirate Bracelet from Bloodshade Harbor 6/4.

Get your True Profane Weapon, then Siren Accessories, then Pirate Accessories.

Get your Lightning Draw - Volume Two from Bloodshade Harbor 4 man. Once you have this, get your True Pirate Sword.

Brilliant Hexagonal Gems to get...

Additional Damage Ruby

Life Drain Amethyst

Life Drain/Additional Damage Citrine

Attack Power Diamond

Git Gud.

Archived