Afraid to make a Warlock

briney1992

I love the style and gameplay of the class and i already played it on other servers but with the new nerfs i already heard rlly bad news. I love doing pvp but currently it seems the class will be rlly hard to play and while i dont dislike it some ppl tell me that the class is currently worthless pvp wise.... anyone already played a warlock with the new patch pvp wise? In Gold+ rang? Can u even win against ppl in diamon?

Warlock is a powerhouse in PvE. Nuff said.

If you want to PvP and be a powerhouse, you are still looking at LBM, DES, and SMN as being the top "easier" classes to play. In my opinion the nerfs put Warlock below where Forcemaster is at PvP wise; still good, but you have to manage your abilities well. Warlock used to face roll in the arenas, now you have to play strategically, which is where all classes should be in the end.

Okay so i dont know how to delete quotes, since i couldnt react on your reply for some reason, it just amazes me how people only read what they want to read, nowhere is he asking if Warlock is still OP hes just asking if you can get high rank with it, if you have the right skills ofcourse.

what is wrong with that? Im playing a BM atm, and i can tell you one thing i wouldnt recommend it to anyone atm,  they suck at pvp yeah people say it will get better @lvl 50 congrats, im talking about right now, its garbage, yeah its ''fun'' to play but who cares if you are pvp player?

if you are a pve player than ye who cares right. :)

Uff some ppl really misunderstood me.. i dont want an op class but i want to know if rumors are true that this class has almost no chance at becoming anything over gold rang even if u some skill... currently most pro pvpers dropped the class for pve only and i do want to pvp abit... but a class that is dead nerfed would just be frustrating

People really need to stop going off what they hear and making decisions before they actually even play the class. Who cares what "top pvpers" are doing. Are you one? Nope. Are you going to be one? Highly doubtful.  You can use any class, and progress to any rank, at this point.

You shouldnt be relying on the class , itself, to get gold rank.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

This is a friendly reminder of our  Code of Conduct. Please keep the PvP in the game and keep your posts on-topic, civil, and constructive. Anyone may play Warlock if it pleases them. However, should you insist on playing a Summoner and call for me to step in on these forums, remember that I may come in the form of an Assassin and hand out some strikes ;) 

Thank you and enjoy our forums :)

I dont think Lock is nerfed that hard. By no means can i say hard facts, but if there are nerfs in this game...thats are really neeeded. They hardly make anyone weak. Dont forget...all classes are tuned to 50...and WArlock was especially strong till 50. It mostly just gets balanced there. . . In pve you are still going to destroy the world....in fact i think its a joke how shitboring it feels even to look at how Warlocks Do Mushin....Makes me not want to roll one....

On 2/21/2016 at 0:09 PM, briney1992 said:

Uff some ppl really misunderstood me.. i dont want an op class but i want to know if rumors are true that this class has almost no chance at becoming anything over gold rang even if u some skill... currently most pro pvpers dropped the class for pve only and i do want to pvp abit... but a class that is dead nerfed would just be frustrating

if you're really worried about that then dont play it...seriously...because there are Blade Masters who are past gold and BM is literally the worst current class on this game for PvP, it takes SKILL in this game to rise in PvP no matter how hard or easy it is, if you really want to use the class then use it, and get better dont just look at it, and be scared off because its weak, overcome that by  being good at the class/game...

On 2/21/2016 at 0:09 PM, briney1992 said:

How about you think for  yourself or do a simple google search. Still diamond warlocks out there in the wild. Hmm how do they do it? the world may never know....

20 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

How about you think for  yourself or do a simple google search. Still diamond warlocks out there in the wild. Hmm how do they do it? the world may never know....

HACKKSS ALL HACCKKKSSSS!!!!

I joke, but its because PVP is about skill, and knowing your class, not is sth OP... if sth is, you overcome the odds with skill!

1 hour ago, Senzura said:

I wanna make one :c only thing im scared about is I have a name reserved for the warlock so im going to have to delete it then recreate it on warlock ;-; fear of losing the name when i delete it

There's a very low chance of someone taking your characters name. All you need to do is make your character and save it before deleting the character with the name you have. The fact that you have to wait 6 ish minutes also helps so yeah, that's highly unlikely, lol. Use the free char slot they're giving you to your advantage.

Archived