People need to stop complaining.

Masqava

This may sound a little bit like hypocrisy, I used to complain about things a lot.

At that moment I was stuck around ~1750 gold, where people could actually play around my strategy.

I learned all the escapes, general actions and such of every class, and looked when I got caught and what I could do about it.

I asked others how abilities worked I didn't understand, and tried to respec to work around them.

I'm not that high yet. (1950 plat solo, ~2050 plat 3vs3)

But that attitude will never allow you to get better.

do you even BM

JunHo has played BM for years, and is supposed to be the best BM player in the game, has trouble reaching diamond, while people who I'm sure have far less experience with BnS have reached diamond with other classes. 

I guess JunHo just needs to get good, that newb. 

5 minutes ago, Truce said:

do you even BM

JunHo has played BM for years, and is supposed to be the best BM player in the game, has trouble reaching diamond, while people who I'm sure have far less experience with BnS have reached diamond with other classes. 

I guess JunHo just needs to get good, that newb. 

I'm not telling them to get good, I'm telling them to stop complaining.

Why do you think he mains BM? Because he knows IT GETS BETTER. Practice now, dominate later. BM's get their time, but by wasting time crying they'll never get better

The balance patches will come soon enough, before worlds this year for sure.

can you tell me how exactly BM will dominate? JunHo has only reached 3rd place in any recent tournaments, and there are no more BM in korea's top arena chart than bd/destroyer/sin/kfm/warlock. The BM that's #1 has almost 90% win rate. Win trading is commonplace in Korea arena so that's as suspicious as the 100% win rate #2 summoner.

and Idk when's the last time a BM has won a tournament. Maybe back in 2014, and that guy was like the only exception to BM; other BM's were eliminated in the first round. If you are going to be one of those guys that use the extreme as "proof" and say "why can't u get better at BM and be like that guy", then why can't u just be like Bill Gates? I mean he became the richest man in the world, why can't u?

2 minutes ago, Truce said:

can you tell me how exactly BM will dominate? JunHo has only reached 3rd place in any recent tournaments, and there are no more BM in korea's top arena chart than bd/destroyer/sin/kfm/warlock. The BM that's #1 has almost 90% win rate. Win trading is commonplace in Korea arena so that's as suspicious as the 100% win rate #2 summoner.

Can you please not turn this into a BM balance patch thread, they'll get buffed with the 50 cap and hongmoon levels.

Third place out of 9 classes, how is that bad? I don't see what the problem is.

Please tell me what exactly will happen in the lvl 50 patch that will make BM dominate. Dont just say more hongmoon skills/levels because other classes will get them too and become stronger as well. FM will get a lot more guard-breaking hongmoon skills, for example. 

Just now, Truce said:

Please tell me what exactly will happen in the lvl 50 patch that will make BM dominate. Dont just say more hongmoon skills/levels because other classes will get them too and become stronger as well. FM will get a lot more guard-breaking hongmoon skills, for example. 

As I said above, this is not a whine BM thread, it's a ''don't whine because you spend so much time whining that you'll never improve and see your own mistakes''

Oh I blew all my escapes and get killed? IMBALANCE.

Just now, Truce said:

ok so u r one of those ppl that repeat stuff u heard like a sheep but when asked to explain in detail u avoid the question. 

And u are the one that comes to every thread to complain about stuff that is not relevant to the thread.

It's a ''dont complain, else you won't get better'' thread, not a ''Whine about BM being weak now'' can you make your own thread and whine there?

well u somehow knows the reason why JunHo decided to play BM, which in a court of law would be dismissed as speculation, and it happens to be that, and I quote, " IT GETS BETTER. Practice now, dominate later. BM's get their time "

I merely asked you to explain what you said, and you are now dodging the question. 

Hey guys. Please stop complaining. It's a negative attitude that will make you lose more. Can we all just talk about flowers (not sunflowers) and sing Kumbaya? Then we can all talk about how balanced the game is and hold hands. That'll result in a lot more wins for everyone. 

Archived