Forums

Blade Dancer Races

MinatoKyuubi

I Was thinking...is there a Race other than Lyn going to be opened for the Blade Dancer Class in the future? Like Gon was opened to Force Master for example. It Would be legit to have one of the "Human" Races to get the Blade Dancer Class! 

I'm Adding this as a General Question and a Personal Request :)...If a Dev. is reading this thank you for this AWESOME Game you brought for us!

Blade Dancers are a class that the Lyn invented to make up for them being physically weak and dependent on magic. Even the class icon has a Lyn race symbol on it (a Kirin, I guess?). Other races would just choose to become Blade Masters instead.

It will be Lyn-exclusive forever.

...I'd like to have Lyn Assassins, by the way. :)

On 22/02/2016 at 10:56 AM, Vexe said:

Blade Dancers are a class that the Lyn invented to make up for them being physically weak and dependent on magic. Even the class icon has a Lyn race symbol on it (a Kirin, I guess?). Other races would just choose to become Blade Masters instead.

It will be Lyn-exclusive forever.

...I'd like to have Lyn Assassins, by the way. :)

Lyn Assassin would be too obnoxious. Because Assassins already have perma stealth and that epic blind. So making them tiny in stature too is just going to be broken. I mean imagine the ambushes, if someone makes them as small as possible and you add stealth to that. Even IF you see them, they're TINY! No...

Archived