Need help building a pc

TripleBlack

soo I got 2,000 back from taxes now I wanna take half of that an build a gaming pc for bns that would handle it on the highest setting with 60 fps if possiable.
kinda just looking for the best build possiable with the money I have and was hoping to get some feed back on what yall think would be a good/best build.

15 minutes ago, TripleBlack said:

soo I got 2,000 back from taxes now I wanna take half of that an build a gaming pc for bns that would handle it on the highest setting with 60 fps if possiable.
kinda just looking for the best build possiable with the money I have and was hoping to get some feed back on what yall think would be a good/best build.

Not possible this game is so horrible optimized that it can hardly run 60-120 fps when not in combat / alone. But are we talking about dollars or euros? And can you salvage something from your old computer?

Generally speaking you would want to go something like this:

Intel i5 6600K / i7 6700K Latest model. Older ones work too

Nvidia GTX970 or 980 / 980TI depending on budjet

16gb or 32gb ddr 4 2400mgz or higher but if older version of processor is chosen then go with ddr3 instead of ddr4

SSD

I recently bought this setup

i7 6700k, gtx 970, 16gb ddr 4 2400mhz and well it was around 1000euros. But price was this low due i was able to salvage all minor parts from my old computer like cpu fan, casing, hardrivers and so on. If you need whole set then price will go up to 1300-1500euros

So price always depends where you live and what parts are you taking. for example GTX 970 was around 370euros when i bought mine and 980 was around 500euros and 980ti around 800 euros.

That setup ^ is way overkill for this game. Especially, like mentioned, it's optimized like crap lol

My setup:

i7 4790k

GTX 970

250 GB SSD (awesome for quick loading screens which this game has a lot of)

8 GB 1866 DDR3 (upgrading to 16 GB soon)

+ all the other components, everything else doesn't really matter and is personal preference since it has little to no impact on gaming performance

My PC runs this game fine and well over 60 FPS. I spent roughly $1300 USD on my PC (it was Black Friday/X-Mas time so I scored some good deals on a lot of my components) but I also had to buy a new monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers since it was my first desktop PC which added a lot to the overall cost. I also upgraded some of my stock tower fans too.

Honestly, you don't need any more than 8 GB of RAM for gaming, so 16 and 32 GB is just overkill and added expense. Nor do you need any RAM higher than 1600; 1866, 2400, that's all a luxury and you won't see a major noticeable difference by going with higher speeds, especially not when it comes to gaming. RAM doesn't have a super high impact on gaming in general.

You also don't need the latest processor, again, that's just a luxury. And unless you do any kind of graphical editing, 3D rendering work, etc. you really don't even need an i7. However, I would recommend Intel over AMD, there's a reason it's more expensive and more widely used on higher end PCs. It's just better.

As far as your graphics card, a 980/980TI is going to be way over your budget especially if you're building the computer from scratch (as in not recycling PSU, case, fans, etc.) because over half your budget would be spent on a GPU, and you'd still need to invest in a quality processor, mobo and PSU. And since you mentioned you wanted to build this PC for BnS (and I'd assume other MMORPGs like BnS in the future) a GTX 970 would do fine as these types of games aren't super intensive and likely won't be for a very long time. Although, if you plan to play the newest FPS games and whatever else coming out in the future at max settings, a GTX 970 probably won't cut it for you. And bear in mind, while it's stated it's 4 GB dedicated vRAM, you're only getting roughly 3.5 from it (Google it, people weren't happy about it, but I'm perfectly happy with mine).

I'd recommend something like this, provided your budget was in USD and not any other currency:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2Bjdpg

You can tweak it as you'd like, upgrade or downgrade some of the parts, like 16 GB RAM instead of 8, find a slightly cheaper mobo, add an SSD, or drop to i5 instead. Add optical drive if you need one, or a networking card if you want Wi-Fi but the general layout is there and the nice part about using that website is that as you go along building, it will typically only list parts that are compatible with the rest of the build.

Or you can go the AMD route for a lot less money same performance, this game is OLD it doesn't need Top -tier equipment to run it. just needs a Competent person knowing how to configure what ever system they have to play a MMORPG.

YOU can get by with an FX6300; Msi 970 Gaming Mobo and a R7-250 600 watt PSU SSD, or you can drop the cash you have an build a top top tier system that is properly cooled and OC'd. #AMD hype for Zen

Regardless what makes the game run well is in how you configure Windows and your Various applications to Run the game. Blade and Soul doesn't have a real high equipment requirement.Research and build something that isn't just designed to play one game, but that will be versatile for an array of games. In Particular look at what is coming out in the near future, games using Vulkan , Mantle and DX12 etc 

@TripleBlack

Tell me your

• Budget
  • Location of purchase
  • things you can salvage from old pc (monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, windows license, hdd etc?

I´ll list you the best possible gaming pc for BnS and any other game accordingly.

If your budget is $1000 USD. Then it´s absolutely possible to get a 970 - even a 980TI perhaps.

11 hours ago, Victorion said:

@TripleBlack

Tell me your

• Budget
  • Location of purchase
  • things you can salvage from old pc (monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, windows license, hdd etc?

I´ll list you the best possible gaming pc for BnS and any other game accordingly.

If your budget is $1000 USD. Then it´s absolutely possible to get a 970 - even a 980TI perhaps.

my Budget is $1,000$ to $1,200 USD (would like to keeep it at 1,000$ USD)
I didnt purchase anything yet
and I dont have a old pc I can salvage from cause of reason....(long story) I do how ever still have my wireless keyboard and mouse and my asus screen.
this pc is mainly for bns and black desert

I'll give you some basic advice when building a custom PC especially if it's the first time you're building one. Never take a hand-out. Your custom computer/system is like a tailored suit. It needs to fit YOU. If not, you can just buy a pre-made one, no? If you're just looking for a good rig that runs most games in 60-120 FPS, this is actually often the cheaper option in the short-run. Custom build PCs can be good for their longevity and easier ability to be upgraded resulting in being cheaper long-run. But how will you know what should/could be upgraded if you're not really sure about what you bought to begin with? A post above mentioned this, but I would check out pcpartpicker.com. It not only allows you to check compatability between different parts, such as your MoBo, CPU, and GPU, but it has a database of builds by different people for you to check out. You can even filter the search to fit in your budget ranch. Of course, this shouldn't be meant for you to just copy and paste but to brainstorm ideas because, at the end of the day, you can get quite the conversation discussing the "best build" within a budget range; but, it's all meaningless if it doesn't fit YOU. 

TL;DR Do the research and decide yourself. More satisfying anyways. 

1 hour ago, Aluvis said:

I'll give you some basic advice when building a custom PC especially if it's the first time you're building one. Never take a hand-out. Your custom computer/system is like a tailored suit. It needs to fit YOU. If not, you can just buy a pre-made one, no? If you're just looking for a good rig that runs most games in 60-120 FPS, this is actually often the cheaper option in the short-run. Custom build PCs can be good for their longevity and easier ability to be upgraded resulting in being cheaper long-run. But how will you know what should/could be upgraded if you're not really sure about what you bought to begin with? A post above mentioned this, but I would check out pcpartpicker.com. It not only allows you to check compatability between different parts, such as your MoBo, CPU, and GPU, but it has a database of builds by different people for you to check out. You can even filter the search to fit in your budget ranch. Of course, this shouldn't be meant for you to just copy and paste but to brainstorm ideas because, at the end of the day, you can get quite the conversation discussing the "best build" within a budget range; but, it's all meaningless if it doesn't fit YOU. 

TL;DR Do the research and decide yourself. More satisfying anyways. 

this is my 1st time building one myself and thanks for the advice  I usually get pre made computers but I wanna build one myself this time and was looking for some good adice
I want to play this game max settings but not sure what parts to pick and I really was looking for more opinions from people playing the game rather  then trust reviews from people on youtube or websites (never been the type to really trust reviews)

5 hours ago, TripleBlack said:

this is my 1st time building one myself and thanks for the advice  I usually get pre made computers but I wanna build one myself this time and was looking for some good adice
I want to play this game max settings but not sure what parts to pick and I really was looking for more opinions from people playing the game rather  then trust reviews from people on youtube or websites (never been the type to really trust reviews)

I understand perfectly. Truthfully, if you're ONLY focusing on playing B&S, which I discourage, you should put more priority into your CPU instead of your GPU. As some have said, the game isn't optimized the best, so you're probably not going to be using the full power out of a GPU like a GTX 980 or GTX 970. Put your focus first towards your processor, for which I recommend something in the i7 core series. Don't even worry about AMD processors. For more technical reasons, their CPUs aren't the best for MMOs compared to Intel's. Also, pay attention to whether or not you want to overclock your CPU. This is something that's a bit more advanced in computer building and requires you to micro-manage the potential assets that you can gain. If you're interested in such a thing, I would do some research into the topic. Of course, these tips apply to if you're planning on building a system FOR B&S, which isn't a great benchmark to create a rig for. I don't know how Black Desert is optimized, so you might want to focus more on the GPU for a game such as that.

12 hours ago, TripleBlack said:

my Budget is $1,000$ to $1,200 USD (would like to keeep it at 1,000$ USD)
I didnt purchase anything yet
and I dont have a old pc I can salvage from cause of reason....(long story) I do how ever still have my wireless keyboard and mouse and my asus screen.
this pc is mainly for bns and black desert

Here´s what you want:

-       Fast Skylake tech.

-       Overclockable cpu, with proper Z170 chipset mobo and great silent but efficient aircooler.

-       2 x 4 GB DDR4 Ram, running dual-channel.

-       Fast SSD for windows and games, and 1 TB storage drive

-       GTX 970 graphics card, will max out all games in FullHD (1080p). Can run 2k resolution too, at slightly lowered settings.

-       PSU with good ripple supression and excellent voltage regulation.

-       Cabinet with good airflow.

Basically, this will be good for any newer Tripple A game. Overkill for BnS – and should last you a good 4+ years.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($249.89 @ OutletPC)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.75 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($104.99 @ Micro Center)

Memory: G.Skill NT Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($33.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: OCZ Trion 100 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($64.98 @ Amazon)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.89 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($313.98 @ Newegg)

Case: Cooler Master Elite 430 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Antec EarthWatts Green 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($65.82 @ Amazon)

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  ($87.95 @ OutletPC)

Total: $1033.23

9 minutes ago, Vau said:

DONT BUILD A PC FOR THIS GAME ALL IT WILL DO IS *cricket* YOU OFF. 

Actually I have 2 pc´s. My work-station at home and an old student pc in my summerhouse retreat.

Both of them run 60 FPS - and 35-60 FPS during bosses. Rarely will touch 25 FPS in 24 instances or blackwyrm.

2 hours ago, Victorion said:

Actually I have 2 pc´s. My work-station at home and an old student pc in my summerhouse retreat.

Both of them run 60 FPS - and 35-60 FPS during bosses. Rarely will touch 25 FPS in 24 instances or blackwyrm.

so should i rub you or something, seeing you have one the lottery twice, because i have 2 builds one running a gtx 650 with an i3 and one runnign a gtx 960 with an i7 that both take a shit while trying to run this trash.

8 minutes ago, Vau said:

so should i rub you or something, seeing you have one the lottery twice, because i have 2 builds one running a gtx 650 with an i3 and one runnign a gtx 960 with an i7 that both take a shit while trying to run this trash.

from your

From the way you answer, I suspect you have little clue about what really matters.

i3 cores and i7 cores. Both series have a vast amount of models. Some great, some medium and some pretty dam horrible.

GTX 650 is pretty lousy too, my summerhouse pc has GTX 660TI which is far superior, and still a 4 year old card.

Finally, a fast running core is pretty important, meaning you´d want overclocking and optimally around 4.5Ghz+ intel core.

Dual channel ram, SSD for loading times, etc.

BnS may not use all the resources thrown at it very optimally. But if you optimize toward what it needs, it runs at tolerable frames.

There is a ton of other things to look for, but someone else already made a very comprehensive testing subject on the forum.

The pc build I suggested will run the game fine, and any other game as well in maxed out resolution (1080p)

I5-I7 from skylake along with z170 is too expensive for this budged.

My advice:

I3 6300

B150 MB

R7 370 GPU

120 GB SSD

600w PSU

8 GB Ram(2x 4) DDR4

HDD for storage.

Aftermarket cooler.

You will be fine with this as it is.As about I3 there is enough benchmarks to prove my words this CPU is good enough.

no i dont have a k series, i dont smoke crack and find i dont need overclocking to play any other game so why would i drop 400 dollar on a cpu for BnS. im not gonna mess with my Bclk, thats asking for trouble. i can run GW2 in world pvp at 85 fps, my cpu must suck balls.

a 650 is more than enough for this game and can run bf4 on high at 60+ my GTX 960 only gets 25% utilization in BnS. my 960 is 400mhz above stock clock, 600mhz with boost stable.

personally i dont give a shit what you think. both my pc are well above the min specs. this game is a lottery whether you like it or not. 

3 minutes ago, Vau said:

no i dont have a k series, i dont smoke crack and find i dont need overclocking to play any other game so why would i drop 400 dollar on a cpu for BnS. im not gonna mess with my Bclk, thats asking for trouble. i can run GW2 in world pvp at 85 fps, my cpu must suck balls.

a 650 is more than enough for this game and can run bf4 on high at 60+ my GTX 960 only gets 25% utilization in BnS. my 960 is 400mhz above stock clock, 600mhz with boost stable.

personally i dont give a shit what you think. both my pc are well above the min specs. this game is a lottery whether you like it or not. 

Smoking crack and overclocking are not comparable...

Overclocking is becoming so common and so easy, that most gamers do it today and you can even do it in 10 seconds if you use the UEFI.

400 Dollar for a cpu?

This is a highend gaming CPU that also has the raw power to do light rendering and 3D modelling.

Like I said, CPU speed is more important for BnS. And even though BnS doesn´t have high video card requirements, it´s expected that an old lowend card like GTX 650 will bottleneck your frames.

No I don´t care about BF4. We talking about BnS in a BnS forum. You want a rig that runs that game good for $1000 budget, my build is pretty much the best thing you could get.

Could we end this horrible sidetrack, and start helping the OP instead??

3 hours ago, Sudako said:

As for the freezing  here is a video of how bad it started to become after the 2/12 and 2/17 patches 

there are others videos on the channel.  So there are a few problems with the performance improvement patch. One is that the limit per single core was lifted making it so the core will hit 100% and having to complete the instructions given before any new interrupts can be put  in the chain effectively  making a que for the back up. This issue can aplified on some of AMDs CPUs as the only have 1 FPU per module. You can somewhat improve this by stoping client.exe from using either odd or even cores. 

to do this after you start the game open up task manager the find client.exe under the processes tab. Right click client.exe and look for set affinity you want to uncheck  cpu 1, 3,5,7 if you don't have over don't worry it depends on the processor.

and before any one yells at me for the AMD mention Intel hyper treading has similar issues when running the same instructions on the hyperthreaded core and physical core at the same time. 

As as for this being a perfect fix it is not. I changed this machine to multi boot window 7, 8, and 10 for testing. 7 runs the best by far 

I hope you can start doing bosses for the first time or again?

his rig is well over 2000 dollars and run the game just like mine. both of my processors are locked. Bclk would be the only way and that's not simple or safe really. when i bought my processor only K series were unlocked and they cost well over 100 or more dollars from the regular model. if 1-2 year old processors come unlocked well thats super i guess but my processor is not low end, it may not be brand spanking new but neither is this game. there is something wrong with how the client handles code, there is no denying that.  to me spending extra money to overclock a core is simply not worth my time. and like i said not necessary. its a bandaid for a huge gaping gash that pooring blood that ncsoft seems to think is fine. the game does run on multiple cores and i've messed with affinity with no success, hyperthreading, registry editing all cpu throttling and parking off. nothing makes a difference. 

I think all the builds mentioned here are just overkill for this game lol. Dunno how many ppl posting are actually gamers or just players who enjoy playing games at max settings (OMG no support for 4k? lame game). All you need for this game is an average PC, which is about 4-500$ and can run smooth on medium settings. Anything beyond 500$ isn't meant for this game. 

1 hour ago, Vau said:

his rig is well over 2000 dollars and run the game just like mine. both of my processors are locked. Bclk would be the only way and that's not simple or safe really. when i bought my processor only K series were unlocked and they cost well over 100 or more dollars from the regular model. if 1-2 year old processors come unlocked well thats super i guess but my processor is not low end, it may not be brand spanking new but neither is this game. there is something wrong with how the client handles code, there is no denying that.  to me spending extra money to overclock a core is simply not worth my time. and like i said not necessary. its a bandaid for a huge gaping gash that pooring blood that ncsoft seems to think is fine. the game does run on multiple cores and i've messed with affinity with no success, hyperthreading, registry editing all cpu throttling and parking off. nothing makes a difference. 

Vau what is are you running and your system hardware because all the issues I had have been resolved with a lot of work so it doesn't run like that any longer.

i don't want to go to far into it as I'm on my phone right now but the foe is back to 60+ at bw. As for the computer you see in the video I'll post the full specs if you like. 

Intel 5930k
asus saber tooth x99
corsair lpx 2666 ddr4 c as 15
Evga gtx 980 ti sc x2
creative sound blaster ZxR
intel 750 2.5 inch ssd
phanteks enthoo primo SE green and black
xspc raystorm cpu block
xspc rx 480
Xspc ex 480
Xspc ex 240
x2 Ek acetal full cover titan x blocks
x 14 bits power revolver rigid compression fittings
x4 xspc 90 rotary fittings
1 xspc male to female g1/4
1 alphacool male to male 90
1 bits power valve
xspc photon + d5 combo
x16 phobya eloop 1800 rpm
x2 phanteks own hubs
evga supernova 1000 p2

As as for the Op if you want a build please list what components you have as in screens with resolution along with if you have a old computer you can canabalize and what other games and applications you would be using regularly.

8 hours ago, Sudako said:

Vau what is are you running and your system hardware because all the issues I had have been resolved with a lot of work so it doesn't run like that any longer.

i don't want to go to far into it as I'm on my phone right now but the foe is back to 60+ at bw. As for the computer you see in the video I'll post the full specs if you like. 

Corsair 600 Watt power suppply 

Intel i7 3770 Ivy bridge

2 Gskill Ripsaw 8gb 1600mhz 

MSI GTX 960 OC edition 2 gig. overclocked to 1500mhz base. i've tried running the game without the OC it makes no difference

Samsung 250GB SSD

Seagate 500GB barracuda 7200rpm 

i forgot the motherboard but if that's important i could download cpuz to get the model number its made by Asrock though.

micro atx because i dont have alot of money to spend on these things, built this computer out of an old compaq case so size was a factor.

every penny counts lmfao. esp when your wife does not exactly approve of spending tons of money on something we cant do together :/

cpu and gpu temps are both fine, i dont have a hotbox situation going on, cpu 45-50c gpu 65-70c

i should also mention that all my cores seem to be utilised by the client, my cpu usage is pretty even at about 40% across the board under normal load (5-6 people near me) its around 70% across the board under load on raid boss with nearly a full instance attacking. my gpu usage is very low, averaging around 20% utilization and under 400mb vram used. it actually ignores overclocks and runs at stock speed due to utilization limiter.

12 hours ago, Udunnome said:

I think all the builds mentioned here are just overkill for this game lol. Dunno how many ppl posting are actually gamers or just players who enjoy playing games at max settings (OMG no support for 4k? lame game). All you need for this game is an average PC, which is about 4-500$ and can run smooth on medium settings. Anything beyond 500$ isn't meant for this game. 

It's true most of these builds are over what BnS requires to run pretty smoothly, but I think the majority people posting builds here are smart enough to factor in a bit of future proofing. With a budget of $1000 that you're willing to dump into a computer for gaming, why wouldn't you get your money's worth for it and have a PC that can run any games coming out that would require more power than a $400-500 PC could handle? A cheap PC is great for quick gratification for the current game you're playing and maybe will last you a little while before the newer games like this start getting a bit too intensive for it. But personally, I'd rather pay more money and have a computer that will be with me for the long haul and not have to worry whether it can handle games in the future years.

4 hours ago, Beckah said:

It's true most of these builds are over what BnS requires to run pretty smoothly, but I think the majority people posting builds here are smart enough to factor in a bit of future proofing. With a budget of $1000 that you're willing to dump into a computer for gaming, why wouldn't you get your money's worth for it and have a PC that can run any games coming out that would require more power than a $400-500 PC could handle? A cheap PC is great for quick gratification for the current game you're playing and maybe will last you a little while before the newer games like this start getting a bit too intensive for it. But personally, I'd rather pay more money and have a computer that will be with me for the long haul and not have to worry whether it can handle games in the future years.

People compensate bad software with better and better hardware. I've read a lot of complaints about high end PCs struggling with this game and other games for that matter (WoT for example). My PC which is 5 years old and was 400$ (+50$ last year on a 120GB SSD) runs BNS on low settings with a minimum of ~20 FPS (e.g. at Blackwyrm) and max of ~65 FPS. If I were to upgrade at least my GPU for 100$ I would probably run BNS on medium settings with no problems. 

Now if a 5 year old 450$ PC can handle BNS , what about a 500$ current hardware PC? Just saying. And I realize that what I'm writing is a bit off-topic, since OP wants max settings and 60+ FPS. But like I said in my previous post, are people playing games for visual effects or for the actual gameplay?

1 hour ago, Udunnome said:

People compensate bad software with better and better hardware. I've read a lot of complaints about high end PCs struggling with this game and other games for that matter (WoT for example). My PC which is 5 years old and was 400$ (+50$ last year on a 120GB SSD) runs BNS on low settings with a minimum of ~20 FPS (e.g. at Blackwyrm) and max of ~65 FPS. If I were to upgrade at least my GPU for 100$ I would probably run BNS on medium settings with no problems. 

Now if a 5 year old 450$ PC can handle BNS , what about a 500$ current hardware PC? Just saying. And I realize that what I'm writing is a bit off-topic, since OP wants max settings and 60+ FPS. But like I said in my previous post, are people playing games for visual effects or for the actual gameplay?

Why can't people play for both gameplay and graphics? I mean, if people are only playing for the gameplay then what's the point of developers adding effects like Bloom, Shadows, or AA to games to make the graphics look better? Most people don't want to sacrifice one for the other when they game. I agree that this game isn't optimized well, I don't know who wouldn't agree with that, it's obvious it's crap. In all fairness this game is old (which doesn't excuse them not fixing the problem thus far) but new games come out all the time.

The point of my post wasn't that a mid-range PC is the standard needed to run BnS, hell my 4+ year old laptop runs it okay. The point of my post was to say I think a lot of people, when building or buying PCs, make/choose certain upgrades that may not be used to their maximum potential 100% of the time just for the sake of covering their bums for future games and programs that will be more demanding in the years to come. I personally wouldn't go with a barebones PC just for the sake of saving money, if I have enough money to spend on a mid-range PC. I do however think buying a high-end, Skylake, 980TI or Titan Z, 32 GB RAM, etc. PC for a mostly MMO player playing on 1080p is overkill. You really don't even need half of what some people are posting to run MMOs.

In the end though, it comes down to what the OP wants. And like somebody else recommended, it's best to go in and pick your parts yourself based on exactly what you're looking for. We all seem to have varied opinions, but one thing's for sure, if the OP picked each component and asked for our opinion on each on that he's looking at, we could offer a lot of insight and steer him in the right direction, at least. :)

In general, better hardware will provide better fps.

Building a new pc, should always be with priority of futureproofing. You may get bored with a specific game, and chances are that the next game you pickup may higher requirements than BnS.

At aroun d $1000 USD budget range, I challenge you to make a better build for BnS or any other modern game than this below.

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.75 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($104.99 @ Micro Center)

Memory: G.Skill NT Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($33.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: OCZ Trion 100 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($64.98 @ Amazon)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.89 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($313.98 @ Newegg)

Case: Cooler Master Elite 430 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Antec EarthWatts Green 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($65.82 @ Amazon)

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  ($87.95 @ OutletPC)

Total: $1033.23

Archived