Sign in to follow this  
Kyoutenka

LF general clan

I'm still pretty new at this so I'm looking for a laid black clan so I have some buddies to play casually with. My toon is noushuddup and she's a Summoner. Feel free to drop me a line.

Also I'm confused as to why a lot of clan recruitment here in Hajoon is is race specific. Not to sound rude but what's the reason for that? I just want a laid back guild with friends to play with.

I previously asked if there was any difference between all the servers and several have told me there was none, so I just picked at random

Edited by Kyoutenka

Welcome to BnS :D

To answer your question, the clans actually aren't race-specific but they are faction-specific. Members of a clan must be in the same faction. The game made it that way o:

14 hours ago, senpaisan said:

Welcome to BnS :D

To answer your question, the clans actually aren't race-specific but they are faction-specific. Members of a clan must be in the same faction. The game made it that way o:

Thanks for your help! The reason I say race specific was being I saw a lot of posts that said "looking for latino players" or "looking for asian players" and such. and I couldn't help but wonder why does that even matter I just want B&S friends. As for faction I went with Crimson Legion. So if any Crimsons will have me here I am.

Oh LOL you meant that kind of race! Yeah I wonder that too. I guess maybe they'd feel more comfortable communicating with people that share their language. Easier for them to type and express themselves--might be one factor.

Btw if you're still not a clan, you can join the on I'm in: Valar Morghullis. We're pretty laidback xD

Oh, and we're a Crimson clan.

Just whisper Ciriellen, Aazy, Hanzin, Lhyanna (me), or Lhonn Yu (also me). Hope you'll consider joining our group :D

Edited by senpaisan

Ok, thanks for your help! Sharing languages does make sense. I'll check out your clan as playing alone can get pretty lonely. So far my main character is a Lyn called Noushuddup :p Still undecided on a second toon.

Edited by Kyoutenka

Hi, if you haven't already found your place to settle, we are a pretty casual guild. "Celestial Order". It's fairly small, consisting of about 13-16 members, but that just makes us closer. Occasionally we RP as well, but that's optional. If you feel like trying us out for a bit, let me know! 

On 2/27/2016 at 11:05 PM, Rolandish said:

Hi, if you haven't already found your place to settle, we are a pretty casual guild. "Celestial Order". It's fairly small, consisting of about 13-16 members, but that just makes us closer. Occasionally we RP as well, but that's optional. If you feel like trying us out for a bit, let me know! 

Hi, thanks! Celestial Order is a Crimson guild right? I'm kinda fond of the legion. And just so you know I'm in the process of remaking new toons. My first summoner didn't work out so I was just gonna start totally from scratch. Look for the names Kyoutenka and noushuddup. I may make a new summoner or something else.

Sign in to follow this