HYP3R10N

Blademaster class in general is a joke.

Recommended Posts

HYP3R10N   

So far Blademasters are a joke in pvp. Like they can't do much other than evade to side n lift people up in the air. Other than that they are a joke class in general in this game. Also in pve they are average unlike sins can solo dungeons n sm can do BW easily without having to go close. So I don't even know why NCsoft add useless classes in this game is it to make more profit? like they can just leave BD as BM but instead they added another downgraded BM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raezion   

just get good :^)
BM's are just fine in the hands of a decent player... just like any other class really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kenshin   

if i remember correctly they are getting a good boost on the latest update (infinite tower?)  

and yes its one of the worst class to play for pvp right now but rulers on pve

Edited by Kenshin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HYP3R10N   
5 minutes ago, Raezion said:

just get good :^)
BM's are just fine in the hands of a decent player... just like any other class really

I've been watching n building same build as Jaesung BM build. so far its hardly working and even him gets killed by other classes with his BM. I've also tried this pvp combo tht ive seen http://imgur.com/a/LaYI2/all but other thn tht it's hardly doin makin a difference. Like Des can just spin stomp n grab u all day n win the match easily. Unlike BM we have to smash different keys just to win the match. how is tht even fair in this competitive game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taimatsu   

Ya see the thing about Blade Master is that it takes more  skill to kill   a Spin to Win destro, a scrubby Summoner and a pew pew force master. Trust me you'll be relishing in every ill you get in pvp once you practice with BM.

 

Or you can take the easy way out and re-roll to a class that takes less effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamyatos   

BM are really nice in pve. It's one of the only two classes capable of actually fulfilling the role of a tank - if needed. Their burst dps is basically top tier, their general dps is decent (single target a bit lower, aoe is high).

 

I dont play pvp (where they seem to suck a bit right now, but be pretty balanced at 50 content) but i LOVE the class in pve. It's *by far* my favourite class right now. The gameplay is really good, i love sword classes and i've basically never felt so free in an action combat oriented mmorpg with a sword class. The stance switching, Q, E and the different skill rotations in the stances, the combos, the aoe and burst dps.. i love it all.

Not talking about pvp, but if you say bm sucks in pve you dont have a clue what you're talking about. The only thing they dont have lots of is group support and maybe single target dps over long fights. Still more than enough to get brilliant everywhere. The only fight i had problems with was junghado and maybe brilliant on bw (the lag tho).

Edited by Yamyatos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HYP3R10N   
3 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

BM are really nice in pve. It's one of the only two classes capable of actually fulfilling the role of a tank - if needed. Their burst dps is basically top tier, their general dps is decent (single target a bit lower, aoe is high).

 

I dont play pvp (where they seem to suck a bit right now, but be pretty balanced at 50 content) but i LOVE the class in pve. It's *by far* my favourite class right now. The gameplay is really good, i love sword classes and i've basically never felt so free in an action combat oriented mmorpg with a sword class. The stance switching, Q, E and the different skill rotations in the stances, the combos, the aoe and burst dps.. i love it all.

Not talking about pvp, but if you say bm sucks in pve you dont have a clue what you're talking about. The only thing they dont have lots of is group support and maybe single target dps over long fights.

BM can't really solo dungeons unlike like sins can. Also tryin to farm BW with group of ppl n the lagg u get is pretty hard considering lower geard SM can easily use pets as for dmging the BW n get the loot in the end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kenshin   
14 minutes ago, HYP3R10N said:

BM can't really solo dungeons unlike like sins can. Also tryin to farm BW with group of ppl n the lagg u get is pretty hard considering lower geard SM can easily use pets as for dmging the BW n get the loot in the end. 

BMs can solo the same dungeons as Sin but will take 2x the time just because ull have to kill everything when sin has to focus only mini bosses/bosses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HYP3R10N   
5 minutes ago, Kenshin said:

BMs can solo the same dungeons as Sin but will take 2x the time just because ull have to kill everything when sin has to focus only mini bosses/bosses

I have BM n Sin as my side alts. Sin can easily solo brightstone ruin unlike my BM who is more geared thn my sin currently still having problem soloing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

will take 2x the time just because ull have to kill everything

Its not that those 2 trash pulls at brightstone take any notable time as bm anyway. Cheese them with flicker spam from mid range yo >.>

 

As for brightstone otherwise.

1st boss can cheese you if u get unlucky and last blue boss can be lil bitchy with that unblockable ice attack

Too me quite few wipes to get the tactics to my head tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raezion said:

just get good :^)
BM's are just fine in the hands of a decent player... just like any other class really

 

Quit trolling. Everyone knows BMs are the weakest pvp class in the game by far. You probably play a Destroyer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yahni   

They're great in PvE atm. My sister plays BM and she has a great damage output and good stuns/dazes. I play a sin and we make a great duo w/ world bosses and dungeons as she tanks and does damage, and I dish out more damage. I can probably agree with you on soloing the harder dungeons at the moment and completely w/the PvP aspect as well, but people have said there will be BM buffs in the future :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamyatos   
2 hours ago, HYP3R10N said:

I have BM n Sin as my side alts. Sin can easily solo brightstone ruin unlike my BM who is more geared thn my sin currently still having problem soloing it.

Of course it takes more skill for a class that relies more on actual mechanics than classes that just skip those with perma stealth or range, but that doesnt mean that all other classes suck. I like bm how it is, gameplay wise. The only thing that could be higher is his single target damage imo. But generally classes will be quite balanced with lvl 50.

 

If you want to solo dungeons (fast) then chose a class that has cheasy mechanics that allow you to. If you want to play a class for the classes sake, play the class. That a class is slower in soloing a dungeon just because it *actually* has do *play* the dungeon and not skip everything and kill bosses while they dont even see you, that doesnt mean it's weak.

 

As for brightstone ruins.. i dont run it solo. I dont run it.. at all. (Anymore, for both) But the only thing that really is annoying is the first boss with his ridiculous attack spamm, add spawns and red aoes with lots of cc in general. It's skill based, like for almost every class - you have to figure out how to deal with it. 

Have you beaten mushin tower with bm? That's the level of "figuring out mechanics" that you have to learn and then apply to dungeons. You will wipe a few times, but in the end you will figure it out. At least in dungeons there are no enrage timers that make mobs invulerable, which is the only annoying thing in f7 for bm's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scorpaeon said:

 

 

:O

This video is a sneak-peak of how BMs will be after lvl 50 patch ^_^
Lvl 50 cap + few new hongmoon skills and wolah, you have perfect class IN RIGHT HANDS.  People, as someone mentioned here - BM isn't destroyer (well you even have to know how to play destro in high ranks), it requires skill, time, training and dedication to be a good BM so stop whining already. (BM main talking here)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raezion   
5 hours ago, GreenDestiny said:

 

Quit trolling. Everyone knows BMs are the weakest pvp class in the game by far. You probably play a Destroyer.

naw, i wouldnt even consider playing a bs DES lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   

NA: "This class takes more work than others? Ugh, so weak, useless class"

Others: "Why not learn the class to get better?"

NA: "Nope, this class sucks because it's not as easy as other classes"

 

Only in NA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone has chose bm which is rated as difficult class, then someone thinks he can play it in pvp very good because hes finally lvl 45. it doesnt go very good and someone comes to complain to forums about balance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Savasha   

I love my BM, but I can't play him on my backup PC because Flock of Blades trashes my FPS.  When doing Blackwrym on the cliff the game is unplayable because of this.  I wish hide players actually hid ALL of other players skill effects.  So, I'm playing my Destro which is much easier on my system.  Though honestly Hurricane (spin move) does shit damage.  It's only useful when spec'd for parry or to get the *cricket* out.  LMB RMB LMB RMB E LMBRMBLMBRMBLMBRMB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
okitaluc   

About PVE:

 

I think we lack on the thing that matter: single target dps (every class should be capable to deal about the same amount with the same tier of gear rng aside) , if they put enrage timers and better rewards for highest damage we should have a buff to keep up with the other classes ...

Edited by okitaluc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silxer   
1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

NA: "This class takes more work than others? Ugh, so weak, useless class"

Others: "Why not learn the class to get better?"

NA: "Nope, this class sucks because it's not as easy as other classes"

 

Only in NA.

 

So, pretty much you assume that everyone from NA isn't willing to learn how to get and would rather complain? :P

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lapuka   

you say BM weak ? Tell me why there are only few BM I have met so far that does this:

 

1. Attack you with that dash thing that also CC you and proceeds to block

2. You can use your cc break or wait it out

a. you use cc block and get another CC in your face because you triggered his counter skill

b. you wait it out and by the moment you start your stand up animation you get hit by another CC that usually follows into some sort of combo

3. you hit the ground with CC and BM stands on your face with block

go back to 2 and repeat until dead

 

ofc I assume it takes some skill to pull this off as I mentioned only few did that, but when they do you want to cry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   
8 minutes ago, Silxer said:

 

So, pretty much you assume that everyone from NA isn't willing to learn how to get and would rather complain? :P

 

 

Now did I say "Only everyone in NA"? No.

From my words, I'm saying the people who say BM is weak is only found in NA.

Please do not assume that I'm assuming such things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truce   

all the people in here saying how good BM is need to go tell that to JunHo and Jaesung. they are korean top pros, with JunHo having played BM exclusively for 3 years, and they both struggle in NA using BM. 

 

they just need to git gud amirite guys

Edited by Truce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now