Blademaster class in general is a joke.

HYP3R10N

yeah suuuure they struggle, you mean they lost few games in diamond or something. also they have kinda high ping i suppose, it makes things harder.

3 minutes ago, Truce said:

all the people in here saying how good BM is need to go tell that to JunHo and Jaesung. they are korean top pros, with JunHo having played BM exclusively for 3 years, and they both struggle in NA using BM. 

they just need to git gud amirite guys

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

yeah suuuure they struggle, you mean they lost few games in diamond or something. also they have kinda high ping i suppose, it makes things harder.

yea in diamond, except Jaesung rage quitted yesterday at 1800, and JunHo barely reached diamond. JunHo is considered to be the best BM player in the game. 

meanwhile, other non-pros, who in all likelihood have played the game for far far less than them, have reached diamond with other classes. 

they really need to git gud. no idea how they are not #1 and #2 using this class that's as strong as any other class, also no idea how there's been 0 BM in arena top 50 for 3 days now. all BM players need to git gud amirite

edit: nvm was just looking at the top BM ranked, thought it was JunHo. JunHo has yet to reach diamond. such a baddie, can't get to diamond using the class he's played for 3 years now. baddie will be bad

2 hours ago, Zuzu said:

NA: "This class takes more work than others? Ugh, so weak, useless class"

Others: "Why not learn the class to get better?"

NA: "Nope, this class sucks because it's not as easy as other classes"

Only in NA.

Funny. From what I hear EU has a similar problem with complaining. Stop baiting. It's fun to get a rise out of people easily offended, but your point simply doesn't hold water.

4 minutes ago, Truce said:

yea in diamond, except Jaesung rage quitted yesterday at 1800, and JunHo barely reached diamond. JunHo is considered to be the best BM player in the game. 

meanwhile, other non-pros, who in all likelihood have played the game for far far less than them, have reached diamond with other classes. 

they really need to git gud. no idea how they are not #1 and #2 using this class that's as strong as any other class, also no idea how there's been 0 BM in arena top 50 for 3 days now. all BM players need to git gud amirite

3 days now, wowz. such time. i don't care bm so if you wanna win more then play another class. if it's clearly underpowered something will be done soon.

2 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

3 days now, wowz. such time. i don't care bm so if you wanna win more then play another class. if it's clearly underpowered something will be done soon.

yea man, only 3 days of not having a single player of a class in arena top 50. such an atrocity to use that as proof of a class being trash tier. the nerve

so u went straight from defending BM as perfectly balanced, to saying just play another class. it usually takes someone several posts of repeating the same thing with 0 evidence to back up their claim, before they stop typing

10 hours ago, Raezion said:

just get good :^)
BM's are just fine in the hands of a decent player... just like any other class really

Yea, I love that comment "just get good", yea dude. I had a 20 winstreak (because I never fought against a summoner) and lost, so my winstreak disappeared. Apparently I need to "get good". Cuz we just get 20 winstreaks in the game like going to the store right?

the best blade masters right now in the arena is Cassie, and shes going up and down in the rankings, I who is a decent gold player apparently after losing after a long winstreak just needs to "get good". Did I mention that the person who told me to "get good" is a summoner? YES. #1 rule of summoners, SUMMONERS ARE BALANCE AND EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO KNOW THE GAME. 

Because of that logic, the games population is going down, because the game management apparently are blind and cant see the complains of the 75% of the game about how broken 1 class is, and the 25% who say the class is balance are the only view the management sees. 

As a Loyal Blade Master, if I wasent loyal id roll summoner too, simply because its obviously the most strongest class in the game. All classes should be able to beat all classes, not blade masters, blade masters can at best beat force masters and other blade masters (occassional destroyers and assassins).

But hey, just like the pros of the "get good" community, when the best blade masters of the game EVER says blade masters of NA is broken in the worst way, clearly they dont know shift, right? BEST BLADE MASTERS in the current version of the game needs to "GET GOOD". 

3 minutes ago, Dreamer0526 said:

Yea, I love that comment "just get good", yea dude. I had a 20 winstreak (because I never fought against a summoner) and lost, so my winstreak disappeared. Apparently I need to "get good". Cuz we just get 20 winstreaks in the game like going to the store right?

the best blade masters right now in the arena is Cassie, and shes going up and down in the rankings, I who is a decent gold player apparently after losing after a long winstreak just needs to "get good". Did I mention that the person who told me to "get good" is a summoner? YES. #1 rule of summoners, SUMMONERS ARE BALANCE AND EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO KNOW THE GAME. 

Because of that logic, the games population is going down, because the game management apparently are blind and cant see the complains of the 75% of the game about how broken 1 class is, and the 25% who say the class is balance are the only view the management sees. 

As a Loyal Blade Master, if I wasent loyal id roll summoner too, simply because its obviously the most strongest class in the game. All classes should be able to beat all classes, not blade masters, blade masters can at best beat force masters and other blade masters (occassional destroyers and assassins).

But hey, just like the pros of the "get good" community, when the best blade masters of the game EVER says blade masters of NA is broken in the worst way, clearly they dont know shift, right? BEST BLADE MASTERS in the current version of the game needs to "GET GOOD". 

oh wow, you lost a match? but seriously tho it wasnt ment as a troll comment. u cant expect to win every single match when u go into the arena...

10 hours ago, Raezion said:

just get good :^)
BM's are just fine in the hands of a decent player... just like any other class really

Yes, it becomes a problem when every single thing I do is canceled. 

flips summoner = Cat stuns
Stuns Cat = Summoner wakes up cat
Full combo summoner = still full health (wtf is that?)
Kill cat = blade masters snared (and no escape after trying to escape all the stuns of hte summoner) Summoner resurrects cat.

Do I need to point out more about the stupid scenarios that occurred that led to my demise?

"Blade Masters are gonna be OP at level 50", so we just take ass whopping right now? is that it? while the other class shifts on us? COOL STORY BRO.

1 minute ago, Dreamer0526 said:

Yes, it becomes a problem when every single thing I do is canceled. 

flips summoner = Cat stuns
Stuns Cat = Summoner wakes up cat
Full combo summoner = still full health (wtf is that?)
Kill cat = blade masters snared (and no escape after trying to escape all the stuns of hte summoner) Summoner resurrects cat.

Do I need to point out more about the stupid scenarios that occurred that led to my demise?

"Summoners are gonna be OP at level 50", so we just take ass whopping right now? is that it? while the other class shifts on us? COOL STORY BRO.

Why are you comparing how BM's are a joke and resisting status effects, with how you're incapable of learning how to CC other classes, lol.  

3 minutes ago, Juicylicious said:

Why are you comparing how BM's are a joke and resisting status effects, with how you're incapable of learning how to CC other classes, lol.  

can u teach JunHo how to cc other classes using BM? I think that's why he's having trouble reaching diamond. thanks. 

57 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Now did I say "Only everyone in NA"? No.

From my words, I'm saying the people who say BM is weak is only found in NA.

Please do not assume that I'm assuming such things.

So you assume the players who are complaining about BM being underpowered are only from NA and not from any other region?

So, nobody from any other region (EU, KR, JP, etc.) made a singe complaint about BMs being underpowered and learned how to play their class properly?  Is that what you are saying? (I just have to ask, don't really want to start an argument or anything)

All Blade Masters should lift bosses in the air, cuz Karma it is absolutely entertaining to see chat fill with " stop knocking up boss" . I rarely even knock up mobs anymore even  when i am solo , unless i fat finger anklebiter and do a knock up.  I tend to save it for when i need to drink a potion only anymore. But i have arranged my current build to heal by skill, just to give me the sustainability i need in fights. I make so many mistakes but completely enjoy playing  Blade master. The feeling when main tank dies and i end up tanking rest of fight in 24 man is a fairly rewarding experience as well. 

Far as PVP 1v1 arena matches, I have lost interest in even queuing anymore 10 fights= 8 summoners and 2 blade dancers. Other than the Zen beans i don't see any use even going at the moment. 

Open Map PVP is fun still. I am sure that will never change for me. 

There's a problem when PvE gear is linked to PvP because of the rewards people get from gold and above. People have a greater amount of funds accessible to them in the form of soulstone rewards if they're able to retain those higher ranks in PvP. It's much easier to hit gold as a summoner rather than just fighting an uphill battle as a BM. I'd be fine waiting for 50 cap to balance out the game a bit if PvE wasn't kind of a joke atm also.

Farming Blackwyrm is the other option to get a good amount of soulstones, and it's painful for melee with low fps and dropped frames after the tank rotation goes to hell from a sum's Q or FM's freeze. Everything becomes a zergfest afterwards in favor of ranged classes. There's also little real reason to tank an instance when you have summoners who will just use their cat to Q everything, and fighting for aggro becomes a huge chore. I'm just losing interest in B&S...I enjoy a challenge, but it just feels like I chose the wrong class.

Archived